John Lennon tooth | Page 2 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
John Lennon tooth
No permission to create posts
26 October 2011
6.14am
Avatar
CranberrySauce
Sitting on a Corn Flake
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 401
Member Since:
3 November 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Oh God. I was just checking Yahoo! news, and 'John Lennon Tooth' is the third most popular search item. 

I find this both bizarre and hilariousa-hard-days-night-paul-4

Because the wind is high, it blows my mind.
26 October 2011
12.00pm
Avatar
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 7561
Member Since:
14 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

Damn it Zig, you're right. We would have to go Boys from Brazil all the way.

mith, there were two things about that trailer that nearly made me fall out of my chair.

  1.  I never knew until just now, that the movie was a Sir Lew Grade production.
  2. There was a comment just underneath that read, "Now all they have left to do is to ensure that all 94 clones are rejected from art school, spend several years as tramps and fight [in world wars] on the losing side!"

Spooky…blue-meanie

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

26 October 2011
6.29pm
Avatar
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
22 October 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

My dad called me in because he was watching the news and they mentioned John Lennon... a-hard-days-night-john-6 so then I raised my fists and yelled I WANT THAT!!! I still had my fists in the air when the news reporter woman said "only a crazy Beatles fan would want that!" 

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
26 October 2011
7.35pm
Avatar
meanmistermustard
Moderator



Forum Posts: 17155
Member Since:
1 May 2011
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

You want John Lennon's tooth? Seriously? Where would you put it? On the mantlepiece in a little cabinet, around your neck, in your mouth? 

I suppose if you had the money its yours to spend tho i wouldnt want it anywhere near my house.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
26 October 2011
7.38pm
Avatar
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
22 October 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

meanmistermustard said:

You want John Lennon's tooth? Seriously? Where would you put it? On the mantlepiece in a little cabinet, around your neck, in your mouth? 

I suppose if you had the money its yours to spend tho i wouldnt want it anywhere near my house.

of course I want it! I'd do anything for Paul's nosehair too a-hard-days-night-george-6 I don't have the money though, but if I had it I'd display it very nicely

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
26 October 2011
8.30pm
Avatar
seaglass eyes sunny smile
The Kingdom of Marigold
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 589
Member Since:
20 September 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

RevolvingPiggies said:

meanmistermustard said:

You want John Lennon's tooth? Seriously? Where would you put it? On the mantlepiece in a little cabinet, around your neck, in your mouth? 

I suppose if you had the money its yours to spend tho i wouldnt want it anywhere near my house.

of course I want it! I'd do anything for Paul's nosehair too a-hard-days-night-george-6 I don't have the money though, but if I had it I'd display it very nicely

Oh my god, I hope you're kidding about the nosehair. a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that." "What happens to them?" insisted Milo. "Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars." –The Phantom Tollbooth
26 October 2011
8.37pm
Avatar
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
22 October 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

seaglass eyes sunny smile said:

RevolvingPiggies said:

meanmistermustard said:

You want John Lennon's tooth? Seriously? Where would you put it? On the mantlepiece in a little cabinet, around your neck, in your mouth? 

I suppose if you had the money its yours to spend tho i wouldnt want it anywhere near my house.

of course I want it! I'd do anything for Paul's nosehair too a-hard-days-night-george-6 I don't have the money though, but if I had it I'd display it very nicely

Oh my god, I hope you're kidding about the nosehair. a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

I'm serious... a-hard-days-night-paul-6

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
27 October 2011
11.48am
Avatar
minime
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 515
Member Since:
16 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5 November 2011
8.25pm
Avatar
meanmistermustard
Moderator



Forum Posts: 17155
Member Since:
1 May 2011
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

Johns tooth sold for £19,500! and was bought by a Canadian Dentist who has written a book about celebrities teeth.

The tooth has been discribed by Karen Fairweather from Omega Auctions as "rather gruesome, yellowy, browny with a cavity"

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, C.R.A., Sugarplum fairy
35 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17152

Ahhh Girl: 10758

Annadog40: 9762

Zig: 7561

parlance: 7092

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6092

Silly Girl: 5829

trcanberra: 5549

Ron Nasty: 4950

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3335

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 3816

Posts: 202363

Newest Members:

beatlezoe, nicklav99, pbwriter, leenawilliams, ravenswolf

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 10758, meanmistermustard: 17152, Zig: 7561, Joe: 4392

Administrators: Joe: 4392, Ellie: 3

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: DrBeatle