Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
mja6758 A personal announcement
24 December 2013
6.48am
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1315

I HAVE THE PERFECT SONG!!!

To:mja

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-BXR5dgRmO0

*loading witty comment-loading failed*

24 December 2013
7.51am
Ron Nasty
Floating downstream in the suburbs...
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2518

Hi, Everybody!

Can I thank you all for the affection and support you have shown. The messages here, the PMs, and the emails have all cheered me. I am sorry not to have responded sooner but I'm having trouble saying anything much at the moment. I have half-a-dozen unfinished replies to emails sitting in my inbox, just not making it to the end of them.

I refer you back to what I said in my first post, "I am not leaving the forum… I just don't want to comment, so will let the dust settle on this decision."

So, can I reassure you all that I have not left the forum, nor am I cheating on you with another forum that may take your place in my affections. I am merely taking a break to avoid saying anything which may get me into further trouble.

I hope you all have A Great Chrimble and A Very Gear New Year, and I will see you all in January sometime.

best wishes,
and my thanks again,
Mark

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
24 December 2013
3.01pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Forum Posts: 3298

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Can buy Joe love! If you're going to buy that song, album, or T-shirt anyway; please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

24 December 2013
3.07pm
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop

mja6758 said
Hi, Everybody!

Can I thank you all for the affection and support you have shown. The messages here, the PMs, and the emails have all cheered me. I am sorry not to have responded sooner but I'm having trouble saying anything much at the moment. I have half-a-dozen unfinished replies to emails sitting in my inbox, just not making it to the end of them.

I refer you back to what I said in my first post, "I am not leaving the forum… I just don't want to comment, so will let the dust settle on this decision."

So, can I reassure you all that I have not left the forum, nor am I cheating on you with another forum that may take your place in my affections. I am merely taking a break to avoid saying anything which may get me into further trouble.

I hope you all have A Great Chrimble and A Very Gear New Year, and I will see you all in January sometime.

best wishes,
and my thanks again,
Mark

24 December 2013
3.26pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea
Forum Posts: 3347

mja6758 said
Hi, Everybody!

best wishes,
and my thanks again,
Mark

Hip, hip hooray! What a wonderful early Christmas present you

(even Paul agrees)

have given us, mja, to know that you will return!heartapple01heartapple01

Is there an official Beatles Bible punishment for those caught cheating on us with another forum? If not, perhaps we should establish one.

Can buy Joe love! Here's the link that explains how. http://www.beatlesbible.com/forum/getting-better/forum-changes/page-9/#p110183

24 December 2013
4.17pm
AppleScruffJunior
The Village
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said

mja6758 said
Hi, Everybody!

best wishes,
and my thanks again,
Mark

Hip, hip hooray! What a wonderful early Christmas present you

(even Paul agrees)

have given us, mja, to know that you will return!heartapple01heartapple01

Is there an official Beatles Bible punishment for those caught cheating on us with another forum? If not, perhaps we should establish one.

a-hard-days-night-john-7 You'd hate me then, I'd be the first one in the cell a-hard-days-night-paul-3

24 December 2013
4.23pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea
Forum Posts: 3347

^Well, you are keeping pace with us, so I guess it is o.k., ASJ.

Can buy Joe love! Here's the link that explains how. http://www.beatlesbible.com/forum/getting-better/forum-changes/page-9/#p110183

25 December 2013
2.44am
wetsroosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 796

mja6758 said
Hi, Everybody!

best wishes,
and my thanks again,
Mark

WOO-HOO!

"It's called Sex Panther by Odeon. It's illegal in nine countries. Yep, it's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good."

2 January 2014
11.27pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1395

Great to see you back here posting – I look forward to more great discussion and debate in the future!!!!!

3 January 2014
9.23am
Atlas
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 115

Do 6 'Revolution No 9s' and 4 'That Means a Lots'………..and all, (whatever it was) will be forgiven!!

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, ZiveJustSeenAFaceo, ScrambledEggs, Matt Busby, Bongo, Dr Winston o Boogie
57 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today Ahhh Girl
Upcoming Linde

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7185

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3646

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2518

skye: 2295

ZiveJustSeenAFaceo: 1946

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1813

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2332

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3059

Newest Members: ChristianCorl, primadonna paul, Simple Press, Kattatude, El Dorado

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3345), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3298), Joe (3207), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3207)