Miscellaneous/unidentified | Page 4 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Miscellaneous/unidentified
No permission to create posts
5 February 2011
3.18am
Avatar
StarWisher
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1159
Member Since:
24 November 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

skye said:

a-hard-days-night-john-6

(Wonder why you have to post the link? I even tried to fix it, but no luck.)


Because it's of a Beatle wearing a towel? a-hard-days-night-george-10
"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love." — Dr. Seuss
 
 
5 February 2011
1.43pm
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6980
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

StarWisher said:

skye said:

a-hard-days-night-john-6

(Wonder why you have to post the link? I even tried to fix it, but no luck.)


Because it's of a Beatle wearing a towel? a-hard-days-night-george-10
 

It's probably just fine as it is

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

8 February 2011
5.33pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger


PAUL'S HOT!
 

He is an absolutely beautiful man. 

Ahh he's gorgous, so adorable!

John's not too bad either.. Nah joke he's gorgeous too. <3 

 The Beatles;   Paul John George Ringo and me .. Shannon!  Favourite Beatle; James Paul McCartney.

 

9 February 2011
9.39pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Just a few photos to show my love for The Beatles. :) a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-paul-6a-hard-days-night-john-7a-hard-days-night-george-3

There's alot more trust me:) 

PhotobucketImage Enlarger

PhotobucketImage Enlarger

PhotobucketImage Enlarger

PhotobucketImage Enlarger

PhotobucketImage Enlarger

 The Beatles;   Paul John George Ringo and me .. Shannon!  Favourite Beatle; James Paul McCartney.

 

9 February 2011
9.52pm
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 731
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

WOW! That is alot of posters. I have an irrational fear of posters. I always have... But if I get an Abbey Road poster, they aren't looking at me, so I am good :)

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
9 February 2011
9.56pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nigel the good dog said:

WOW! That is alot of posters. I have an irrational fear of posters. I always have... But if I get an Abbey Road poster, they aren't looking at me, so I am good :)


haha I love it when they're looking directly into the camera. It's as if I can see into their souls. :)  

They all have beautiful eyes. 😀

 The Beatles;   Paul John George Ringo and me .. Shannon!  Favourite Beatle; James Paul McCartney.

 

9 February 2011
10.00pm
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 731
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Shannon-MissBeatles said:

Nigel the good dog said:

WOW! That is alot of posters. I have an irrational fear of posters. I always have... But if I get an Abbey Road poster, they aren't looking at me, so I am good :)


haha I love it when they're looking directly into the camera. It's as if I can see into their souls. :)  
They all have beautiful eyes. 😀

Hahahaha! For some reason I laughed at the staring into their souls thing. I feel as if THEY are staring into my soul, which is okay for a while, but if I ever got a poster of the Revolver cover I would be a little scared at night. I know it is stupid, but come on, on Revolver George's eyes STARE RIGHT AT YOU.....

 

 

I know, I'm weird like that.

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
9 February 2011
10.02pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nigel the good dog said:

Shannon-MissBeatles said:

Nigel the good dog said:

WOW! That is alot of posters. I have an irrational fear of posters. I always have... But if I get an Abbey Road poster, they aren't looking at me, so I am good :)


haha I love it when they're looking directly into the camera. It's as if I can see into their souls. :)  

They all have beautiful eyes. 😀
 


Hahahaha! For some reason I laughed at the staring into their souls thing. I feel as if THEY are staring into my soul, which is okay for a while, but if I ever got a poster of the Revolver cover I would be a little scared at night. I know it is stupid, but come on, on Revolver George's eyes STARE RIGHT AT YOU.....

 

I know, I'm weird like that.


Ohh GOD YES! If that poster was on my wall I'd not sleep. 😐 

Its bad enough having the revolver album cover on the poster that's to my right. And I can hardly see it 😐 

 The Beatles;   Paul John George Ringo and me .. Shannon!  Favourite Beatle; James Paul McCartney.

 

9 February 2011
10.05pm
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6980
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

i would Love a Revolver Poster Right Above my Bed!!!!!

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

9 February 2011
10.06pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mr. Sun king coming together said:

i would Love a Revolver Poster Right Above my Bed!!!!!


I suppose you wouldn't have George directly staring at you! 

a-hard-days-night-george-8

 The Beatles;   Paul John George Ringo and me .. Shannon!  Favourite Beatle; James Paul McCartney.

 

9 February 2011
10.11pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mr. Sun king coming together said:

Shannon-MissBeatles said:

mr. Sun king coming together said:

i would Love a Revolver Poster Right Above my Bed!!!!!


I suppose you wouldn't have George directly staring at you!

 

a-hard-days-night-george-8


Yes I would..
 

Ohh I see where you mean now :)
 The Beatles;   Paul John George Ringo and me .. Shannon!  Favourite Beatle; James Paul McCartney.

 

9 February 2011
10.15pm
Avatar
Shannon-MissBeatles
Paul McCartney's house
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 123
Member Since:
7 February 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
23 February 2011
8.00pm
Avatar
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4631
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Image Enlarger

I just had a Ringo fan moment. *sighs* heartheart

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, pepperland, Ron Nasty
37 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17120

Ahhh Girl: 10726

Annadog40: 9698

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6092

Silly Girl: 5746

trcanberra: 5528

Ron Nasty: 4926

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3329

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 3815

Posts: 201845

Newest Members:

Stockholm1955, tomomi, ttn48griff, Beatles007, Edwardo

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 10726, meanmistermustard: 17120, Zig: 7531, Joe: 4390

Administrators: Joe: 4390, Ellie: 3

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: VeraChuckDave
Upcoming: None