Scooter a DC comic based on Paul. | Beatles books | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —





— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Scooter a DC comic based on Paul.
13 August 2010
5.52am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline

I found this... and to be honest it's quite funny!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-4

 

http://www.dialbforblog.com/ar.....hives/328/

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
13 August 2010
2.56pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1081
Member Since:
3 April 2010
Offline

mithveaen said:

I found this... and to be honest it's quite funny!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-4

 

http://www.dialbforblog.com/ar.....hives/328/


Not to be a stuck-up asshole but that was probably the stupidest Beatle-associated thing since the ambiguously gay Love show. Seriously, that show was extremely flamboyant.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
13 August 2010
6.05pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline

Awww oh John of you Mr. Big LOL!!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
13 August 2010
6.51pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2274
Member Since:
12 November 2009
Offline

Woot! I don't need instant relief from the traumas of modern society!

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
13 August 2010
6.54pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1081
Member Since:
3 April 2010
Offline

skye said:

Woot! I don't need instant relief from the traumas of modern society!


FULL
GROOVY
COLOR
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
18 August 2010
4.20am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2730
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline

I've noticed that whenever people try to capture the Beatles in animation and drawing, they invariably look really, really bad.

MrBig said:

mithveaen said:

I found this... and to be honest it's quite funny!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-4

 

http://www.dialbforblog.com/ar.....hives/328/


Not to be a stuck-up asshole but that was probably the stupidest Beatle-associated thing since the ambiguously gay Love show. Seriously, that show was extremely flamboyant.
 

Meaning...?

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

18 August 2010
2.33pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1081
Member Since:
3 April 2010
Offline

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

I've noticed that whenever people try to capture the Beatles in animation and drawing, they invariably look really, really bad.

MrBig said:

mithveaen said:

I found this... and to be honest it's quite funny!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-4

 

http://www.dialbforblog.com/ar.....hives/328/


Not to be a stuck-up asshole but that was probably the stupidest Beatle-associated thing since the ambiguously gay Love show. Seriously, that show was extremely flamboyant.

 


Meaning...?
 

Flamboyant = Sgt. Pepper cover a-hard-days-night-ringo-10
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
23 August 2010
9.55pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1160
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

Flambouyant= Too fancy and show-offy.

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
24 August 2010
4.32am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2730
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline

No, I know what "flamboyant" means. I just wanted to know some of the things that made him think that. 

I thought the LOVE show sounded cool. Plus, it has the Certified Sir Paul Stamp of Approval. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: lillo78, Sugarplum fairy
44 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 13191

Ahhh Girl: 7940

Annadog40: 7096

parlance: 7071

mr. Sun king coming together: 6931

Mr. Kite: 5949

Zig: 5800

mithveaen: 4633

Ron Nasty: 3944

trcanberra: 3500

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 3125

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3411

Posts: 167788

Newest Members: quoteschart, Chrissylee56, LittleDarling, SweetCaroline, MadiMcCartney

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 7940, meanmistermustard: 13191, Zig: 5800, Joe: 3964

Administrators: Joe: 3964, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: AbbeyRoadRage
Upcoming: Caitie