Who's your most HATED band? | Page 6 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  
 

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Who's your most HATED band?
31 August 2010
1.40am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2287
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
101

MrBig said:

The Sinner said:

Good Bands= Black Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden

Bad Bands= Jonas,Bieber,Angry Samoans,Limp Biscuit,metallica oh and ELO


ELO is amazing IMO. Why don't you like them?
 

Agreed. If you don't like ELO, that's fine. Great even. But it doesn't make ELO a bad band.
Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
31 August 2010
1.39pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 4534
Member Since:
14 April 2010
Offline
102

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Are you wearing gloves now, Zig? 


No, MMM - I just took out t e one letter on t e keyboard that was sparking. Care to guess w ic  one?

Of course,  ere on t e forum t at focuses on a Britis band, it mat not be as noticeable. 

And it will only affect my posts w en I'm  ere at  ome.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

31 August 2010
2.40pm
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
Offline
103

Bad bands/artists: Katy Perry, Kesha, Lady Gaga, anything rap, Nickelback, so many more -___-

I'm very fussy with my music. a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh
31 August 2010
3.23pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1108
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
104

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Bad bands/artists: Katy Perry, Kesha, Lady Gaga, anything rap, Nickelback, so many more -___-

I'm very fussy with my music. a-hard-days-night-ringo-4


Don't say you don't like Lady Gaga to sunii, she'll rip your freaking arm off.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
31 August 2010
6.15pm
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 339
Member Since:
17 June 2010
Offline
105

wordsareflowingoutlike said:

Bad bands/artists: Katy Perry, Kesha, Lady Gaga, anything rap, Nickelback, so many more -___-

I'm very fussy with my music. a-hard-days-night-ringo-4


I agree completeley. Except for the Lady Gaga part i dont like her but she is not that bad. I hate everything rap. Except the roots theyre awesome.
Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison
31 August 2010
6.50pm
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
106

Zig said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Are you wearing gloves now, Zig? 


No, MMM – I just took out t e one letter on t e keyboard that was sparking. Care to guess w ic  one?

 

Of course,  ere on t e forum t at focuses on a Britis band, it mat not be as noticeable. 

And it will only affect my posts w en I'm  ere at  ome.


appy  arold  as  ad  ippopotamus's  unting  im  ere  alf  is  uman  istory.
 

T at was a difficult sentence to ac ieve.

I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
31 August 2010
6.50pm
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
107

GniknuS said:

Zig said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Are you wearing gloves now, Zig? 


No, MMM – I just took out t e one letter on t e keyboard that was sparking. Care to guess w ic  one?

 

Of course,  ere on t e forum t at focuses on a Britis band, it mat not be as noticeable. 

And it will only affect my posts w en I'm  ere at  ome.


Whoops, double post.


I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
31 August 2010
6.51pm
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
108

GniknuS said:

GniknuS said:

Zig said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Are you wearing gloves now, Zig? 


No, MMM – I just took out t e one letter on t e keyboard that was sparking. Care to guess w ic  one?

 

Of course,  ere on t e forum t at focuses on a Britis band, it mat not be as noticeable. 

And it will only affect my posts w en I'm  ere at  ome.

 


Or maybe a triple post.


I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
31 August 2010
8.43pm
Paulie.
Where the kids are high, and the grades are low.
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 16
Member Since:
31 August 2010
Offline
109

I'm noticing a bit of an influx of terrible pop punk bands at the moment. But I have to say, I really do hate Pink Floyd, and get a lot of slack for it. And Led Zeppelin. I just can't bring myself to see why exactly they are so brilliant.

Above all else, though, and for mutilating Hello, Goodbye, I'm going to pick the Jonas Brothers. Not talented, annoying, and with absolutely no meaning or passion behind their songs. And people call them the new Beatles.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Bonsaiii "I saw Paul McCartney and I jizzed in my pants"  
31 August 2010
9.24pm
vonbontee
Inside a Letterbox
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2246
Member Since:
1 December 2009
Offline
110

skye said:

 


Agreed. If you don't like ELO, that's fine. Great even. But it doesn't make ELO a bad band.

Well, not unless you think it DOES!  But basically you could say that about anybody, I guess.

(ELO are OK with me. Not as good as Eno but way better than emo!)

I just want to play. I’d like to think I could work opposite Sinatra, B.B. King, the Beatles, or a polka band... - Jazz musician Rahsaan Roland Kirk, 1967
31 August 2010
10.45pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
111

Zig said:

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Are you wearing gloves now, Zig? 


No, MMM - I just took out t e one letter on t e keyboard that was sparking. Care to guess w ic  one?
 

Of course,  ere on t e forum t at focuses on a Britis band, it mat not be as noticeable. 

And it will only affect my posts w en I'm  ere at  ome.


 "I just took out t e one letter on t e keyboard that was sparking."

I think you missed a word, Zig. 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

1 September 2010
2.38am
GniknuS
Rain? I don't mind
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1353
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
112

Paulie. said:

I'm noticing a bit of an influx of terrible pop punk bands at the moment. But I have to say, I really do hate Pink Floyd, and get a lot of slack for it. And Led Zeppelin. I just can't bring myself to see why exactly they are so brilliant.

Above all else, though, and for mutilating Hello, Goodbye, I'm going to pick the Jonas Brothers. Not talented, annoying, and with absolutely no meaning or passion behind their songs. And people call them the new Beatles.a-hard-days-night-paul-11


Yeah terrible pop punk has been around for awhile, I remember when I was a young teenager my favorite bands were Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Sum 41 and others. They make me cringe now, but back then I wasn't nearly as cool as the group of teenagers on this site. It took me a few more years to find the Beatles, but thankfully I did.
I sat on a rug, biding my time, drinking her wine
1 September 2010
6.50pm
Paulie.
Where the kids are high, and the grades are low.
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 16
Member Since:
31 August 2010
Offline
113

GniknuS said:

Paulie. said:

I'm noticing a bit of an influx of terrible pop punk bands at the moment. But I have to say, I really do hate Pink Floyd, and get a lot of slack for it. And Led Zeppelin. I just can't bring myself to see why exactly they are so brilliant.

Above all else, though, and for mutilating Hello, Goodbye, I'm going to pick the Jonas Brothers. Not talented, annoying, and with absolutely no meaning or passion behind their songs. And people call them the new Beatles.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

 


Yeah terrible pop punk has been around for awhile, I remember when I was a young teenager my favorite bands were Good Charlotte, Blink 182, Sum 41 and others. They make me cringe now, but back then I wasn't nearly as cool as the group of teenagers on this site. It took me a few more years to find the Beatles, but thankfully I did.
 

Completely in the same boat, man a-hard-days-night-paul-1I used to think that Avril Lavigne was just the cheese, and Billie Joe Armstrong was my god *facepalm*

Bonsaiii "I saw Paul McCartney and I jizzed in my pants"  
1 September 2010
7.08pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
114

You're embarrassed because you liked Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne when you were teens??

 

Pffftt. This is embarrassing. They were my idols when I was a teen. Directly from Puerto Rico.. Menudo!!!

 

 

BTW Paulie, I LOVE your signature pic and the caption LOL!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
1 September 2010
8.17pm
Paulie.
Where the kids are high, and the grades are low.
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 16
Member Since:
31 August 2010
Offline
115

mithveaen said:

You're embarrassed because you liked Good Charlotte and Avril Lavigne when you were teens??

 

Pffftt. This is embarrassing. They were my idols when I was a teen. Directly from Puerto Rico.. Menudo!!!

 

 

BTW Paulie, I LOVE your signature pic and the caption LOL!!


Hahah, that is actually quite shameful a-hard-days-night-ringo-13
But yeah, I'm still in my teens so I was saved halfway there, fortunately :)
And thank you. I just saw the photo and thought "omg, that is amazing"  a-hard-days-night-john-6

Bonsaiii "I saw Paul McCartney and I jizzed in my pants"  
1 September 2010
8.23pm
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 339
Member Since:
17 June 2010
Offline
116

Hey paulie when i tried to click the twitter button so i could follow you it said page does not exist

a-hard-days-night-ringo-7

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison
1 September 2010
8.39pm
Paulie.
Where the kids are high, and the grades are low.
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 16
Member Since:
31 August 2010
Offline
117

kingjjj8 said:

Hey paulie when i tried to click the twitter button so i could follow you it said page does not exist

a-hard-days-night-ringo-7


a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 Oh damn! I'll hop on and have a look see what's wrong. Knowing me, I've posted half the link or something. That's something that happens quite often.

Bonsaiii "I saw Paul McCartney and I jizzed in my pants"  
2 September 2010
8.57am
RedLennon
Whitewater WI
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 197
Member Since:
5 July 2010
Offline
118

I don't reallylike Lady Gaga.  But I would say she is without a doubt the most talented musician on todays top 40 radio(Granted, I do not think there is not much competition.)  I know she is a classically trained artist, I just wished it showed in her music a little more. 

 

I really do not get all of the buzz of this new Owl City band. 

2 September 2010
10.28am
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3490
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline
119

Paulie. said:

kingjjj8 said:

Hey paulie when i tried to click the twitter button so i could follow you it said page does not exist

a-hard-days-night-ringo-7


a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 Oh damn! I'll hop on and have a look see what's wrong. Knowing me, I've posted half the link or something. That's something that happens quite often.

I mentioned this elsewhere, but what happens is part of the url is prefilled, so if you add your entire account it comes up as twitter.com/http://twitter.com/yourname, or something similar. It's the same for Facebook. What you need to add is just your username, I think. I'll talk to the forum developers and see if it can be changed, as everyone seems to get it wrong.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

2 September 2010
5.15pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 4534
Member Since:
14 April 2010
Offline
120

Paulie. said:

Above all else, though, and for mutilating Hello, Goodbye, I'm going to pick the Jonas Brothers. Not talented, annoying, and with absolutely no meaning or passion behind their songs.


It's funny you say that. I noticed the same thing about them when I watched Paul McCartney's Gershwin Award ceremony at the White House. They played Drive My Car with Macca's band as backup and there was still no passion at all eminating from the stage. That was the first time I had seen them perform and thought maybe they were just nervous.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Ahhh Girl, Sugarplum fairy, georgiewood, MOCKSWELL
74 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10349

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5489

parlance: 5470

Annadog40: 4705

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4534

Mr. Kite: 4266

Ron Nasty: 3209

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2683

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3148

Posts: 140165

Newest Members: Johnlovedcats, Alex, Aimo Kankkunen, henrysorren, tlokietekcorn

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5489, meanmistermustard: 10349, Zig: 4534, Joe: 3490

Administrators: Joe: 3490, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: yellow-submaureen
Upcoming: Mimi, Beatles4ever, Bulldog