"What are you listening to right now?" thread | Page 16 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —






— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
"What are you listening to right now?" thread
No permission to create posts
25 January 2011
5.40pm
Avatar
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1212
Member Since:
4 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
29 January 2011
12.08am
Avatar
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1212
Member Since:
4 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
306sp_Permalink

Interchanging between the sounds of Spinal Tap and Spongebob Squarepants singing his version of Give Peace A Chance "Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance".

Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.
29 January 2011
12.38am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 731
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
307sp_Permalink

PennyLane said:

Interchanging between the sounds of Spinal Tap and Spongebob Squarepants singing his version of Give Peace A Chance "Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance".


Woah! Is that what that song on Spongebob based on? HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS THAT?!? Uggh, I swear, I am on my own little planet more than Earth...
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
29 January 2011
12.53am
Avatar
PennyLane
Sitting singing songs for everyone by the mountain stream
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1212
Member Since:
4 December 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
308sp_Permalink

Nigel the good dog said:

PennyLane said:

Interchanging between the sounds of Spinal Tap and Spongebob Squarepants singing his version of Give Peace A Chance "Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance".


Woah! Is that what that song on Spongebob based on? HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS THAT?!? Uggh, I swear, I am on my own little planet more than Earth...
 

At first I thought it was parodying Bob Dylan (all I heard was nonsensical lyrics and I thought of Bob Dylan), but then half through the song I realized it was GPaC. I did in fact go ballistic and started fangirling. My brother wasn't too happy with my screaming. a-hard-days-night-paul-10
It is surely not the most obvious thing to notice, so no worries there.
Well we all shine on like the moon, the stars, and the sun.
29 January 2011
12.54am
Avatar
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6980
Member Since:
19 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
309sp_Permalink

Something Stupid - Frank Sinatra

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

29 January 2011
12.58am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 731
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
310sp_Permalink

PennyLane said:

Nigel the good dog said:

PennyLane said:

Interchanging between the sounds of Spinal Tap and Spongebob Squarepants singing his version of Give Peace A Chance "Give Jellyfish Fields a Chance".


Woah! Is that what that song on Spongebob based on? HOW IN THE WORLD DID I MISS THAT?!? Uggh, I swear, I am on my own little planet more than Earth...
 

At first I thought it was parodying Bob Dylan (all I heard was nonsensical lyrics and I thought of Bob Dylan), but then half through the song I realized it was GPaC. I did in fact go ballistic and started fangirling. My brother wasn't too happy with my screaming. a-hard-days-night-paul-10
It is surely not the most obvious thing to notice, so no worries there.

I probably would've done the same thing, if I had noticed. I am going to look up a clip of it and compare it. Even if it was really obvious, I wouldn't have noticed, I am quite a scatterbrain.
My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
29 January 2011
3.00am
Avatar
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 731
Member Since:
22 January 2011
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
314sp_Permalink

Photograph-by Ringo Starr. I like the song, though it is quite sad, even with the upbeat tempo.

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: pepperland, leoc
48 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17120

Ahhh Girl: 10726

Annadog40: 9698

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6092

Silly Girl: 5746

trcanberra: 5528

Ron Nasty: 4926

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 3329

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 42

Topics: 3815

Posts: 201845

Newest Members:

Stockholm1955, tomomi, ttn48griff, Beatles007, Edwardo

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 10726, meanmistermustard: 17120, Zig: 7531, Joe: 4390

Administrators: Joe: 4390, Ellie: 3

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: VeraChuckDave
Upcoming: None