The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 432 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
27 July 2014
12.19am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17144
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
8626sp_Permalink

@Mr Moonlight, important to add that the offer of an open ear to talk to is not time or BB active dependant, the door never closes be it a day, a week, a month, year or decade so dont go thinking you cant send a PM because you havent posted for a while. And its the same for anyone on here.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Annadog40, Mr. Kite, Joe
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
27 July 2014
6.12pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
8631sp_Permalink

So that was that.

I went to pick him up at 3 at the station, and I saw just one guy stepping out of the train, but he went the other way. For a moment I thought ''Shit, he won't show up.'' But I saw the one guy looking around a bit lost, so I texted my date and asked him what he was wearing. When I sent that I saw the guy looking at his phone, he then looked up and I was pretty sure that was him, so I waved. And sure enough, it was him. He looked pretty good, with a cute face. Was very chatty, which is good since I'm often lost for words. We went for a drink at a bar and sat outside by the water. The conversation was mainly about music, with a large part being Beatles related. There weren't many moments of silence. Then at one point I looked over the water, a bit behind me, and there they were, my mom and my sister, sitting on a bench, spying on us. Great. Anyway, it didn't really bother us. Chatted a bit more, and then it was time for him to leave again. He said he had a great time, and already had plans made for next dates and asked when we could meet again. I was a bit overwhelmed so I just said I had to think about it. We then hugged (I don't do kissing on first dates) and there he went. 10 minutes later he texted me saying he wanted to thank me for a great afternoon and told me to say hi to my mom, lol. So there will be a second date. Already looking forward to it. It would be great if this would work out well.

The following people thank Linde for this post:

Annadog40, Mr. Kite, trcanberra, ScrambledEggs, Joe
27 July 2014
7.26pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10754
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
8633sp_Permalink

How wonderful, @Linde! Congrats!

Image Enlarger

27 July 2014
11.26pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17144
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

If only for Cookie Monster's song. "C is for cookie, thats good enough for me. Cookie. Cookie. Cookie starts with C.".a-hard-days-night-john-1

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, pepperland, Silly Girl, thehippiechick
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17138

Ahhh Girl: 10751

Annadog40: 9751

Zig: 7555

parlance: 7092