The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 422 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
16 July 2014
5.28pm
Bulldog
On a flaming pie
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1134

thisbirdhasflown said
Hey Bulldog (pun intended) I don't know if you noticed but you're really close to the rooftop! In fact, you're gonna hit it today! Awesome!

Yup, I noticed. :)

If you're lonely, you can talk to me.
16 July 2014
5.30pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4546

Just so you know, I can't read those posts done in color. It gives me a headache. I scroll right by them. So, if there is something you want me to read, please make that post with normal black letters. Otherwise, go for it.

16 July 2014
5.33pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9271

@IveJustSeenAFaceo, how are your computer issues going? Any sign of getting a new one and getting back on here more often? Yes, i was thinking about the results of our votes but it was nice having you back with us again.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Annadog40, Mr. Kite
"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
16 July 2014
5.33pm
thisbirdhasflown
Standing in the dock at Southhampton...
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1299

Okay if there's something meant specifically for you Ahhh Girl I'll write in black. Otherwise I'll right in color. Cool?

By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.
16 July 2014
5.36pm
meanmistermustard

Can you write your posts in one colour? Having each word colour changing from green to red to blue to yellow to mauve to peach to lilac to burgundy to apple blossom to beige to light red with a hint of magnolia gets tiring on the eyes. 

thisbirdhasflown, Mr. Kite
"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
16 July 2014
5.39pm
StrawberryFieldsForever
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 266

I see what you did there. ahdn_paul_06 ahdn_ringo_09

The following people thank StrawberryFieldsForever for this post:

thisbirdhasflown
16 July 2014
5.45pm
thisbirdhasflown
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said

I am so proud a-hard-days-night-john-1 to have mmm on board helping out. You may send apples his way!

I certainly will send apples his way! Meanmistermustard is an excellent poster! He's very nice, very good at keeping discussions, and a very cool guy! If we didn't have meanmistermustard here, the forum would be completely different. I really mean that. It's been a wonderful 9000+ posts and I do hope you keep up the good work!! You're really awesome @meanmistermustard!

apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01

The following people thank thisbirdhasflown for this post:

Bulldog, meanmistermustard, StrawberryFieldsForever, Ahhh Girl
16 July 2014
5.45pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

@meanmistermustard Currently we're pulling files off of the old hard drive, some of which may be corrupted (fortunately, the people who helped me have parts of it so once I get the new computer I can just add it up again). New one might take a long time though, they aren't cheap and I'm saving up on a teenager budget while also saving up for assorted other things. 

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
16 July 2014
5.56pm
meanmistermustard

Thanks for the update @IveJustSeenAFaceo.

Hopefully you can save all the important files and nothing too crucial is lost – and at least you can get on here occasionally. 

I still have the file you sent me so if you ever need it let me know.

thisbirdhasflown, IveJustSeenAFaceo
16 July 2014
6.47pm
thisbirdhasflown
Apple rooftop

I've seen famous who, as they get into their elderly years, lose their vocal/musical ability. And they aren't as good as they used to be. It makes me very sad to think that you would lose that ability as you get older. If I was like that I'd want my live shows to be as good as they can be. But it'll probably happen to me too.a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-2

16 July 2014
7.06pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3278

thisbirdhasflown said

Hey @Bulldog (pun intended) I don't know if you noticed but you're really close to the rooftop! In fact, you're gonna hit it today! Awesome!

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 My eyes!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-10paul-mccartney

Ahhh Girl said

You may all be happy to know this. mmm just pointed out that the mods can delete posts this way (see picture) instead of using the mod toolbar which is where we both made the mistake of clicking on "delete thread" insead of "delete post". I hadn't paid attention to that option before ahdn_paul_02. Bad mod me. @Joe, @meanmistermustard, @Zig, I see this option when I am on a computer, but the option isn't there on my phone/the mobile version of the site. I will be sure to use a computer to delete individual posts so that I don't make the mistake of deleting a whole thread again.

I am so proud a-hard-days-night-john-1 to have mmm on board helping out the fourm. You may send apples his way!

delete-post-option.JPG

We're all glad he's a mod!

Now nothing else will get unnecessarily deleted! (hopefully) Apples for you sir! apple01apple01apple01

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

Ahhh Girl, thisbirdhasflown, Bulldog

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
16 July 2014
7.24pm
thisbirdhasflown
Apple rooftop

Mr. Kite said

thisbirdhasflown said

Hey @Bulldog (pun intended) I don't know if you noticed but you're really close to the rooftop! In fact, you're gonna hit it today! Awesome!

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 My eyes!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-10paul-mccartney

Oh come on. It wasn't THAT bad, was it?

16 July 2014
7.43pm
Ahhh Girl

Yep, it was. I have no idea what is says, so I am not referring to content.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Mr. Kite, Bulldog
16 July 2014
7.52pm
thisbirdhasflown
Apple rooftop

Here's the monochrome version:

"Hey Bulldog (pun intended) I don't know if you noticed but you're really close to the rooftop! In fact, you're gonna hit it today! Awesome!"

There. Better?

16 July 2014
7.53pm
Bulldog
On a flaming pie
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said
Yep, it was. I have no idea what is says, so I am not referring to content.

Don't worry, the content shouldn't be important to you; it was to me. This…is…what…it……..said:

"Honey Pie! You are making me craaazy!"

Just kidding about that.^ This is what it really said:

"Hey @ Bulldog (pun intended) I don't know if you noticed but you're really close to the rooftop! In fact, you're gonna hit it today! Awesome!"

EDIT:Shoot, beaten to it.

SECRET MESSAGE!!!!1!!!!1!

The following people thank Bulldog for this post:

meanmistermustard, thisbirdhasflown, Ahhh Girl
16 July 2014
8.07pm
thisbirdhasflown
Apple rooftop

Just wanted to be the first to say CONGRATS!!!! You finally made it!! PARTY!!!!! a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-8stay-on-topicapple02apple02apple02stuart-sutcliffeneil-aspinallyoko-ono_01pete-bestpete-bestpete-besta-hard-days-night-ringo-11a-hard-days-night-paul-10a-hard-days-night-paul-10ahdn_paul_02a-hard-days-night-george-2ahdn_george_07ahdn_george_08ahdn_george_08a-hard-days-night-george-4a-hard-days-night-george-4a-hard-days-night-paul-10apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01ahdn_paul_06ahdn_paul_06hearthearttwo-virginstwo-virginshearttwo-virginshearttwo-virginsstay-on-topictwo-virginsYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following people thank thisbirdhasflown for this post:

Bulldog, Mr. Kite
16 July 2014
8.12pm
Beatleva
In my life
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 330

Congratulations @Bulldog!

apple01apple01apple01

The following people thank Beatleva for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Bulldog
16 July 2014
8.21pm
Bulldog
On a flaming pie
Apple rooftop

Many thanks for your conglomerations.

neil-aspinalla-hard-days-night-ringo-8ahdn_paul_06a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-3a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-john-6apple01apple01apple01apple01heartapple02two-virginstwo-virginstwo-virginstwo-virginstwo-virginsahdn_paul_01a-hard-days-night-paul-4a-hard-days-night-paul-9paul-mccartneya-hard-days-night-george-3a-hard-days-night-george-2a-hard-days-night-george-2ahdn_george_01ahdn_george_01mal-evansa-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-7a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-paul-10ahdn_george_07ahdn_paul_01a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-3

Amberfish landsman infractor relosing unquarantined divest engender ology unlicensed jerbil inlier. Unretaliative primming menorah aldoxime smirch helicoid enthuse osculated calmingly stereoscope nueces. Unthrottled scratchier ectoplasmatic manicurist butterbur porphyrizing schizomycosis jointed rowting acyl curriculum. Riv hyperkinesia mayweed werewolf lizardfish prosaism grass isothere mispick dropsically tombless. Reincited journalish hydrolysed hypogenetic barberton jessamine alois misconceive gaslit flannelmouth sadie.* <--(sexy)

*Courtesy of a random word list generator.

The following people thank Bulldog for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Beatleva
16 July 2014
8.23pm
Ahhh Girl

Welcome aboard, @Bulldog. Your post 8435 made me LOL! I hope I'm not making anyone crazy :-)

Random pictures I found on the 'net that I thought fit this joyous occasion:

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

thisbirdhasflown, Bulldog
16 July 2014
9.03pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3278

Yay @Bulldog!

….

Dum Dum dum-da Dum da daaadum

Welcome to the roof! apple01 a-hard-days-night-ringo-10ahdn_ringo_09a-hard-days-night-ringo-10ahdn_ringo_09
This milestone is also the first milestone to not be recorded in Milestones making it a milestone… I see this is much more efficient… And now we can get back on topic…. Which is no topic… Genius!

Paul's happy about it!

PaulMic.gif

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

Bulldog, vonbontee

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Mr Bellamy, Annadog40, Mr. Kite, SeraTheBeatle, MrMoonlight, Beatleva, thisbirdhasflown, Bulldog
71 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page: Beatleva
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9271

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 4910

mithveaen: 4651

Ahhh Girl: 4546

Zig: 3690

Annadog40: 3641

Mr. Kite: 3277

Ron Nasty: 2972

fabfouremily: 2927

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2517

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3185

Newest Members: badbartimus, imabeatlemaniac, A Serviceable Villain, rich23, Karolina_

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4546), meanmistermustard (9271), Zig (3690), Joe (3405)

Administrators: Joe (3405), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: callan1967, trcanberra
Upcoming: hermajesty