The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 395 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
21 June 2014
2.47am
Annadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5182

^ Your cat has amazing typing skills which makes me wonder if parlancw was your cat

The following people thank Annadog40 for this post:

parlance, Ahhh Girl, Mr. Kite

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help

21 June 2014
9.30am
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1964

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

MrMoonlight
INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
21 June 2014
6.34pm
Necko
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1013

Hey. More "Beatles Spotting" that doesn't count as news. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is the featured page of the day on Wikipedia today. 

The following people thank Necko for this post:

Ahhh Girl
I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.
22 June 2014
9.49pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10957

@Ahhh Girl, Those impossible to tangle earphones you found on your jaunt around Italy (or was it Greece?), were they impossible to untangle or were they like every other pair and got all knotty within seconds of putting them in your pocket/on the table?

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
22 June 2014
10.59pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 5915

meanmistermustard said

@Ahhh Girl, Those impossible to tangle earphones you found on your jaunt around Italy (or was it Greece?), were they impossible to untangle or were they like every other pair and got all knotty within seconds of putting them in your pocket/on the table?

@meanmistermustard, they work BEAUTIFULLY! I can even cram them down in my purse and pull them out and VOILA! no tangles.

Here's the post you made for me. It was Venice. I got a gondola in the picture so I could remember where I bought them.
http://www.beatlesbible.com/fo.....2/#p119565

EDIT: I found some, but not the same company, by doing a search for zipper earbuds on Amazon.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

meanmistermustard
22 June 2014
11.02pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 813

I'm gonna try a cover of Rock And Roll Music tomorrow!

Mal's got a mop and another glass of orange juice!
~He took the mirrors off his Cadillac
'Cause he doesn't like looking like he looks back~
22 June 2014
11.07pm
meanmistermustard

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

@meanmistermustard, they work BEAUTIFULLY! I can even cram them down in my purse and pull them out and VOILA! no tangles.

Here's the post you made for me. It was Venice. I got a gondola in the picture so I could remember where I bought them.

Good to hear. Might find them in the UK one day.

So aside from not tangling are they good for listening to music to?

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
22 June 2014
11.26pm
Ahhh Girl

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

Good to hear. Might find them in the UK one day.

So aside from not tangling are they good for listening to music to?

I made an edit to my earlier post. You can get them on Amazon.

They work as well as my regular, standard-variety earbuds. Sorry, I can't elaborate more. I not into the high-experience sound stuff like some folks on here.

22 June 2014
11.40pm
meanmistermustard

Good to know. Thanks.

Glen Campbell has Alzheimer's and its got to such a detrimental level on his health he's had to go into a 24 hour care home reports the BBC. Damn sad news.

23 June 2014
12.03am
Ahhh Girl

You're welcome. I am listening to Wings Wild Life through them right now. What's not to like when Paul McCartney is singing "run your pretty little fingers through my hair" into your ear?

23 June 2014
12.05am
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

What is a good full name for a lady?

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help

23 June 2014
12.17am
meanmistermustard

Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Annadog40
23 June 2014
12.19am
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said
Elizabeth Alexandra Mary Windsor

The full thing didn't fit so she will be

Elizabeth MaryWindsor

23 June 2014
12.23am
meanmistermustard

You do know thats the full name of the Queen right? You don't get more lady like than a Queen.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Ahhh Girl
23 June 2014
12.33am
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

ahdn_paul_06 Oh. . . Well now it doesn't seem like an appropriate name for her a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

Oh well she doesn't need to be a queen just cause she is named after one! She will become a wonder full non queen lady!

23 June 2014
12.49am
meanmistermustard

You can be the Queen and a Lady. Say otherwise and you'll get thrown in the Tower before getting beheaded.

23 June 2014
4.15am
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4689

Ahhh Girl said

You're welcome. I listening to Wings Wild Life through them right now. What's not to like when Paul McCartney is singing "run your pretty little fingers through my hair" into your ear?

That his fingers aren't being run through your hair.

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
23 June 2014
9.04am
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3331

It seems that the UK's Official Singles Chart is about to undergo its biggest change ever. The UK Chart has always been based on somebody buying and owning the music, whether a physical copy, or - after a change a decade ago - downloading a digital copy. There are other charts (Billboard in the US is an example) that have, at times, included things like the amount of radio plays. The UK Chart has always been a purely sales chart. From next month that changes with the inclusion of streaming data. 100 streams that have been listened to for at least 30 seconds will be the equivalent of a download or physical sale.

It will be interesting to see whether, and how, it changes the Chart.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
23 June 2014
9.28am
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1845

Ron Nasty said
It seems that the UK's Official Singles Chart is about to undergo its biggest change ever. The UK Chart has always been based on somebody buying and owning the music, whether a physical copy, or - after a change a decade ago - downloading a digital copy. There are other charts (Billboard in the US is an example) that have, at times, included things like the amount of radio plays. The UK Chart has always been a purely sales chart. From next month that changes with the inclusion of streaming data. 100 streams that have been listened to for at least 30 seconds will be the equivalent of a download or physical sale.

It will be interesting to see whether, and how, it changes the Chart.

Maybe all us lot listening to the Beatles across internet radio will get them on the charts again :)

23 June 2014
10.33am
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2216

Now that will be a huge change. I'm curious as for what the charts will look like in the future. 

I actually have no idea how it is in the Netherlands actually. I must find out.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: AppleScruffJunior, Ahhh Girl, Annadog40, Merch, Meowson
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10957

mr. Sun king coming together: 6872

Ahhh Girl: 5915

parlance: 5758

Annadog40: 5182