The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 366 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
25 May 2014
1.42pm
Annadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4751

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help
25 May 2014
2.32pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10409

Wasnt 'Leprechaun' Jennifer Aniston's film debut?

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
25 May 2014
2.35pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

It's her first credited role she was an extra in Mac and Me

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help
25 May 2014
2.53pm
meanmistermustard

Annadog40 said

meanmistermustard said

It's her first credited role she was an extra in Mac and Me

The things you learn. Never heard of Mac and Me. Going by a quick scan of its wiki entry it was a good thing, must now forget that.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Annadog40
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
25 May 2014
5.36pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 788

A little more info on Revolver (the song): it's obviously going to pertain to the 1966 era of the Beatles' music. It's gonna be experimental, with mixes, effects, loops, samples, reversals, etc.

Mal's got a mop and another glass of orange juice!
~He took the mirrors off his Cadillac
'Cause he doesn't like looking like he looks back~
25 May 2014
6.03pm
meanmistermustard

Three of the biggest football teams in Scotland; Rangers, Hibs and Hearts; will not be in the top league next second, all three will be in the division below. The latter two form one of the biggest derbies in Scottish Football whereas Rangers v Celtic is bigger still.

I find it brilliant as the interest levels in both leagues will be incredible now. And don't believe the stories in the media, Scottish Football is doing just fine - Armageddon was predicted by those running the game a couple of years ago yet it's been far better than it was for many a season before. Long may it continue.heart

25 May 2014
6.36pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1838

Annadog40 said

If that was some gibe that you aimed towards me congratulations I'm crying now! Di-di-sob-diddily-di-di!

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Annadog40
INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
25 May 2014
7.19pm
meanmistermustard

I never knew the luck of the Irish was an evil leprechaun that tried to killed everyone. Johns songs makes more sense now - if you had an evil leprechaun trying to kill you you would be sorry and would wish you were dead - and you might not have to wait too long.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Annadog40
25 May 2014
9.03pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop

I just remembered One Direction are playing a concert in Dublin right now as I type this and some of the people in my year are gone to it. a-hard-days-night-ringo-5

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
25 May 2014
9.11pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

AppleScruffJunior said
I just remembered One Direction are playing a concert in Dublin right now as I type this and some of the people in my year are gone to it. a-hard-days-night-ringo-5

Are you?

25 May 2014
9.16pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop

Annadog40 said

AppleScruffJunior said

Are you?

Yes!!!! OMG NIALL LOOKED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why can't I be as rocking and as cool as those dudes *sigh*

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Annadog40
25 May 2014
9.35pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop

Oh apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having their honeymoon in Ireland, them pair of twats and the 5 twats mentioned above can meet up and be twats together!

25 May 2014
9.42pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

AppleScruffJunior said
Oh apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having their honeymoon in Ireland, them pair of twats and the 5 twats mentioned above can meet up and be twats together!

Wow what a coincidence! I am watching Keeping up with up with the Kardashians right now

25 May 2014
9.50pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1770

meanmistermustard said
Three of the biggest football teams in Scotland; Rangers, Hibs and Hearts; will not be in the top league next second, all three will be in the division below. The latter two form one of the biggest derbies in Scottish Football whereas Rangers v Celtic is bigger still.

I find it brilliant as the interest levels in both leagues will be incredible now. And don't believe the stories in the media, Scottish Football is doing just fine - Armageddon was predicted by those running the game a couple of years ago yet it's been far better than it was for many a season before. Long may it continue.heart

Amazing stuff - who would have thought this would happen?

On the English front - my team seem to have found a real manager - will be interesting to see how they fare after a dismal season.

25 May 2014
10.04pm
MrMoonlight
Rishikesh

I really love strumming along to Mr Moonlight. It's just really fun to play. Down down, down down up down up...

25 May 2014
10.09pm
MrMoonlight
Rishikesh

Speaking of which, it'll probably be the first song I upload once I've gotten used to the guitar. I'll play all the parts - guitar, bassline, organ backing/solo and the vocals.

25 May 2014
10.18pm
meanmistermustard

Why is the fact one of the talent-vaacum Kardashian's (i hear there are sisters so there must be more than one) marrying uber-arsehole Kayne West headline news? Was catching the headlines yesterday and this was one of the main stories. No doubt in 6 months time their divorce will also be headline news - presumably whenever the next tv series and album is released.

All this celebrity obsessed bullshit culture only pisses me off. If you're a fan of theirs you'll already know and everyone else will not give a shit so don't add it to the news as if its worthy of coverage.

@trcanberra Interesting that rumours of Mata being sold to Barca are going around already - tho everyone know Mata wasn't needed. Strange purchase. What do you think are your chances for next season?

25 May 2014
10.20pm
Mimi
Left of greenland
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 459

@Mr Moonlight 

What kind of guitar did you get? 

We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians
25 May 2014
10.22pm
MrMoonlight
Rishikesh

I got an Ashton semi-acoustic. I'm only using it for starting off and acoustics; hopefully I'll get a full electric at some point. I'm still trying to haggle for a Hofner bass.

25 May 2014
10.26pm
Mimi
Left of greenland
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 459

Very nice. I started with an acoustic a little over a year ago, and I too am campaigning for a Hofner. 

Any ideas for the electric guitar you want? 

We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, Inner Light, meanmistermustard, AppleScruffJunior, Mr. Kite, Bulldog, UnidentifiedFiendishThingy
65 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page: Necko, meanmistermustard
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10408

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5536

parlance: 5508

Annadog40: 4751

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4555

Mr. Kite: 4307

Ron Nasty: 3218

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2685

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3146

Newest Members: phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5536, meanmistermustard: 10408, Zig: 4555, Joe: 3497

Administrators: Joe: 3497, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None