Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
25 May 2014
2.53pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24950
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
7301sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said

meanmistermustard said
Wasnt ‘Leprechaun’ Jennifer Aniston’s film debut?

It’s her first credited role she was an extra in Mac and Me

The things you learn. Never heard of Mac and Me. Going by a quick scan of its wiki entry it was a good thing, must now forget that.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Starr Shine?

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

25 May 2014
5.36pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832
7302sp_Permalink sp_Print

A little more info on Revolver (the song): it’s obviously going to pertain to the 1966 era of the Beatles’ music. It’s gonna be experimental, with mixes, effects, loops, samples, reversals, etc.

25 May 2014
6.03pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

Three of the biggest football teams in Scotland; Rangers, Hibs and Hearts; will not be in the top league next second, all three will be in the division below. The latter two form one of the biggest derbies in Scottish Football whereas Rangers v Celtic is bigger still.

I find it brilliant as the interest levels in both leagues will be incredible now. And don’t believe the stories in the media, Scottish Football is doing just fine – Armageddon was predicted by those running the game a couple of years ago yet it’s been far better than it was for many a season before. Long may it continue.heart

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

25 May 2014
6.36pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating...
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
Forum Posts: 7583
7304sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said

If that was some gibe that you aimed towards me congratulations I’m crying now! Di-di-sob-diddily-di-di!

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Starr Shine?

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!

Make Love, Not Wardrobes!

"Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison

25 May 2014
7.19pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
7305sp_Permalink sp_Print

I never knew the luck of the Irish was an evil leprechaun that tried to killed everyone. Johns songs makes more sense now – if you had an evil leprechaun trying to kill you you would be sorry and would wish you were dead – and you might not have to wait too long.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Starr Shine?

25 May 2014
9.03pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
7306sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just remembered One Direction are playing a concert in Dublin right now as I type this and some of the people in my year are gone to it. a-hard-days-night-ringo-5

25 May 2014
9.11pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
7307sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said
I just remembered One Direction are playing a concert in Dublin right now as I type this and some of the people in my year are gone to it. a-hard-days-night-ringo-5

Are you?

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

25 May 2014
9.16pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members

Annadog40 said

AppleScruffJunior said

Are you?

Yes!!!! OMG NIALL LOOKED AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One-Direction-stadium-show.pngImage Enlarger

Why can’t I be as rocking and as cool as those dudes *sigh*

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Starr Shine?

25 May 2014
9.35pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop
Reviewers

Members
7309sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having their honeymoon in Ireland, them pair of twats and the 5 twats mentioned above can meet up and be twats together!

25 May 2014
9.42pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7310sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said
Oh apparently Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are having their honeymoon in Ireland, them pair of twats and the 5 twats mentioned above can meet up and be twats together!

Wow what a coincidence! I am watching Keeping up with up with the Kardashians right now

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

25 May 2014
9.50pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
7311sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
Three of the biggest football teams in Scotland; Rangers, Hibs and Hearts; will not be in the top league next second, all three will be in the division below. The latter two form one of the biggest derbies in Scottish Football whereas Rangers v Celtic is bigger still.

I find it brilliant as the interest levels in both leagues will be incredible now. And don’t believe the stories in the media, Scottish Football is doing just fine – Armageddon was predicted by those running the game a couple of years ago yet it’s been far better than it was for many a season before. Long may it continue.heart

Amazing stuff – who would have thought this would happen?

On the English front – my team seem to have found a real manager – will be interesting to see how they fare after a dismal season.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

25 May 2014
10.04pm
MrMoonlight
Shea Stadium
Members
7312sp_Permalink sp_Print

I really love strumming along to Mr Moonlight . It’s just really fun to play. Down down, down down up down up…

25 May 2014
10.09pm
MrMoonlight
Shea Stadium
Members
7313sp_Permalink sp_Print

Speaking of which, it’ll probably be the first song I upload once I’ve gotten used to the guitar. I’ll play all the parts – guitar, bassline, organ backing/solo and the vocals.

25 May 2014
10.18pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
7314sp_Permalink sp_Print

Why is the fact one of the talent-vaacum Kardashian’s (i hear there are sisters so there must be more than one) marrying uber-arsehole Kayne West headline news? Was catching the headlines yesterday and this was one of the main stories. No doubt in 6 months time their divorce will also be headline news – presumably whenever the next tv series and album is released.

All this celebrity obsessed bullshit culture only pisses me off. If you’re a fan of theirs you’ll already know and everyone else will not give a shit so don’t add it to the news as if its worthy of coverage.

@trcanberra Interesting that rumours of Mata being sold to Barca are going around already – tho everyone know Mata wasn’t needed. Strange purchase. What do you think are your chances for next season?

25 May 2014
10.20pm
Mimi
Left of greenland
Ed Sullivan Show
Members
Forum Posts: 480
7315sp_Permalink sp_Print

@mr.moonlight 

What kind of guitar did you get? 

We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians

25 May 2014
10.22pm
MrMoonlight
Shea Stadium
Members
7316sp_Permalink sp_Print

I got an Ashton semi-acoustic. I’m only using it for starting off and acoustics; hopefully I’ll get a full electric at some point. I’m still trying to haggle for a Hofner bass.

25 May 2014
10.26pm
Mimi
Left of greenland
Ed Sullivan Show
Members
Forum Posts: 480
7317sp_Permalink sp_Print

Very nice. I started with an acoustic a little over a year ago, and I too am campaigning for a Hofner. 

Any ideas for the electric guitar you want? 

We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians

26 May 2014
2.02pm
MrMoonlight
Shea Stadium
Members
7318sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve been learning She Said She Said on my guitar and I’m loving playing it.

26 May 2014
2.07pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
7319sp_Permalink sp_Print

Text Dino I made myself

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||||||||||||||||\_ _

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./|||||||||||||||||||||||(O)||||||\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

. . . ( ) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./|||||||||||||||||||||..||||||||||||||||||||||||||\

. . . / . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . .|||||||||||||||||||\

. . ||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /|||||||||||||||||||.|||||| . . . . ||||||||||||||/

. .|||\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||||||||||||. .\||| . . . . .

. . \\\\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||||||||||||||. . \\\

. . .\\\\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||||||||||||||||||. . . \\\\

. . . .\\\\\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /|||||||||/““\||||||||||||||

. . . .\||||||\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||\ .,.\||||||||||||||||_ _ _ _
. . . .||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./|||||||||||||||||||||\ _ . . . . . .|- – /. . . . . .|

. . . /||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||\- – – \- – – – – –

. . /||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. /|||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

./||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

.|||||||||||||||\ . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

.||||||||||||||||||||\ . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. \||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . \||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . \||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . . . \|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . \|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . \|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . . .\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /|||||||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ./|||||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . /||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . . . ./|||||||||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .||||||||||||||||||||. . |||||. .||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||| . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . .||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . .||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . . .||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . ./||||||||||||||||

. . . . . . . . . . ||||||||..|||||||||.||||||

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

AppleScruffJunior, meanmistermustard

26 May 2014
2.40pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
7320sp_Permalink sp_Print

See, although I’m a bass player, I’ve never wanted to own a Hofner. To me (and not judging you guys), anyone that uses a Hofner looks like they’re trying to be Paul McCartney . And they can’t, because Paul McCartney ‘s the f***in’ best. Anyway, I’d rather have a really nice bass to forge my own sound and identity.

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5510
Newest Members:
frankc, viv@nelsontraining.co.uk, bornhairyman, frankkilmore123@gmail.com, onlyanorthernsong
Moderators: Joe: 5691, meanmistermustard: 24950, Ahhh Girl: 22213, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5691