The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 365 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
24 May 2014
10.34pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2093

Helpful hint to young awkward guys:  Chances are there are several pretty girls who like you because you're awkward and shy.  Problem is, they usually don't tell you.  Sometimes people go through their entire high school years never knowing someone they would have liked had a crush on them.

The following people thank Funny Paper for this post:

ScrambledEggs, IveJustSeenAFaceo, MrMoonlight
Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
24 May 2014
10.37pm
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 315

AppleScruffJunior said

ScrambledEggs said
ASJ, I have to say yet again that we've got a lot in common. Seriously, this last week has been so weird for me - I wore makeup twice! See my picture, I feel like it's not even me because of the makeup.But man, it's been a heck of a social week for me. All my friends are holding separate graduation parties. Even I'm having one tomorrow. I haven't had time to sit down for what feels like years. So, looking pretty has been a neccessity. I don't think I've ever spent as much time on my appearance than I have this week.

:O Makeup is a bad word for me a-hard-days-night-george-10 I was in business class before and the teacher was talking about marketing and she said "Now ASJ which target market do certain makeup brands such as Maybelline aim for?" Like the f**k do I know, do I look like I'm wearing some kind of invisible makeup??? This redness isn't from a bottle Miss.

Also I forgot to say this but you're really pretty :P

Hope your party goes well, enjoy it! A couple of my friends graduated last Thursday but I wasn't able to go out :(

Thank you very much, for the compliment and the good wishes. Why weren't you able to go out? :( here's an open invatation to my party! 

24 May 2014
10.41pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1848

Great booking tickets as we speak!

Short answer: My mam

Long answer: My mam wants me to do well and losing another night of study would condemn me to getting F's for the rest of my life!

Just kidding she's a lovely* lady, who just wants to see me do well in life. She was away on a pilgrimage today and brought me back a pen that she got blessed to use in my exams (dawwww)

*I overuse the word 'lovely' far too much

Hmm it's only €355 to fly from Dublin to Skopje but to get there it is a 13 hour flight :/ Think I might pass sorry :(

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
24 May 2014
10.42pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2093

And now for something completely different:

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
24 May 2014
10.58pm
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Hollywood Bowl

AppleScruffJunior said

Great booking tickets as we speak!

Short answer: My mam

Long answer: My mam wants me to do well and losing another night of study would condemn me to getting F's for the rest of my life!

Just kidding she's a lovely* lady, who just wants to see me do well in life. She was away on a pilgrimage today and brought me back a pen that she got blessed to use in my exams (dawwww)

*I overuse the word 'lovely' far too much

Hmm it's only €355 to fly from Dublin to Skopje but to get there it is a 13 hour flight :/ Think I might pass sorry :(

:( You could get here in time if you hopped in a plane right now! Teleportation would solve everything as well.

The following people thank ScrambledEggs for this post:

Annadog40
24 May 2014
11.00pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1848

Yeah seriously someone needs to get on to inventing a proper, working teleporter with no side effects like your arm missing or something. I'd happily pay double an air-line flight to get to a place like L.A in 1 minute than 8 hours on a plane.

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

Annadog40
INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
24 May 2014
11.32pm
Annadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4770

AppleScruffJunior said
Yeah seriously someone needs to get on to inventing a proper, working teleporter with no side effects like your arm missing or something. I'd happily pay double an air-line flight to get to a place like L.A in 1 minute than 8 hours on a plane.

But Teleporters Kill you and spreed out your atoms and makes a clone of you at the location!

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help
25 May 2014
12.47am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

MrMoonlight said
Yeah, getting into something I have in common with people would be good - maybe I could revive Merseybeat if I form a band a-hard-days-night-george-10

I don't really like getting very close to people, really; I'm more of an independent person and I prefer to work by myself. But I do have some aspirations, like a band, and I also desperately want to do filmmaking but I don't have anyone to work with.

Ah, I'd love a band, but I really can't find anyone that knows nearly as much musically, so I feel like I'd end up like Trent Reznor or Billy Corgan, just controlling everything, which is what I want and don't want at the same time. Kind of weird like that. 

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
25 May 2014
1.09am
Necko
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 968

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said
Yeah, getting into something I have in common with people would be good - maybe I could revive Merseybeat if I form a band a-hard-days-night-george-10

I don't really like getting very close to people, really; I'm more of an independent person and I prefer to work by myself. But I do have some aspirations, like a band, and I also desperately want to do filmmaking but I don't have anyone to work with.

Ah, I'd love a band, but I really can't find anyone that knows nearly as much musically, so I feel like I'd end up like Trent Reznor or Billy Corgan, just controlling everything, which is what I want and don't want at the same time. Kind of weird like that. 

I've done both.  I have a band (my main project, currently on a long hiatus) and I have solo projects, as well.  I do everything except keyboards in the band.  I'm used to controlling everything.  I have another duo where I do everything except the lyrics and vocals.

I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.
25 May 2014
1.26am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

Necko said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said

I've done both.  I have a band (my main project, currently on a long hiatus) and I have solo projects, as well.  I do everything except keyboards in the band.  I'm used to controlling everything.  I have another duo where I do everything except the lyrics and vocals.

See I couldn't do that even if I wanted to, since I can't really play anything other than bass.

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
25 May 2014
1.31am
When Im 64
USA
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 197

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

Necko said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said

See I couldn't do that even if I wanted to, since I can't really play anything other than bass.

Exactly IveJustSeenAFaceo, no one wants to join. There is nobody. If there is, it is just a douche showing off that he can play. They are not in it for the music.

If children are studying the 20th century, I'm in their text books.

- Paul McCartney

25 May 2014
7.52am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 5554

The Trenitalia Frecciaroosa line has wifi. Frecciabianca does not. Thankfully this is a Frecciaroosa train.

I keeping seeing roosa around here...the word, not our @WETSRoosa

25 May 2014
8.07am
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4338

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

MrMoonlight said

That's my problem with forming a band. Or they are musically informed, but just in a different way that Im not interested in. I'd probably end up in the Necko situation, which really sounds pretty good.

And @ScrambledEggs Ive noticed your avatar for a while and haven't said anything yet, so let me agree with ASJ in saying you're very pretty... or should I say lovely?

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
25 May 2014
8.35am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 5554

Kite, are you pulling an all nighter? Sleepless night?

ScrambledEggs is disarmingly beautiful in that picture!

25 May 2014
11.08am
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Hollywood Bowl

You guys are making me blush! Now I feel a little shallow for putting the picture up. But, honestly, I just didn't want all of the billion new pictures to go to waste. My mum hired this photographer to follow me around for a couple of hours while I was getting ready for prom. I have so many good pictures and nothing to do with them! I'm a bit of a tom boy and seeing myself all dressed up is like looking at another person. At least the XIX century style I pulled made me feel comfortable.

Ah, thank you!

WETSRoosa, Ahhh Girl
25 May 2014
11.49am
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 793

I hate the sound of my own voice even in my head. I can't sing, but I want to paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

Mal's got a mop and another glass of orange juice!
~He took the mirrors off his Cadillac
'Cause he doesn't like looking like he looks back~
25 May 2014
12.33pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10432

The weather forecast for my area is light rain. Currently there is such a torrential downpour i've had to race outdoors to get our older cat.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
25 May 2014
12.35pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said
The weather forecast for my area is light rain. Currently there is such a torrential downpour i've had to race outdoors to get our older cat.

Did you get them?

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help
25 May 2014
12.37pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

MrMoonlight said
I hate the sound of my own voice even in my head. I can't sing, but I want to paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

Almost everyone hates the sound of their voice even John Lennon hated his voice and would always in the studio try to make his voice sound different

The following people thank Annadog40 for this post:

MrMoonlight

25 May 2014
12.55pm
ScrambledEggs
Behind the moon
Hollywood Bowl

Annadog40 said

MrMoonlight said

Almost everyone hates the sound of their voice even John Lennon hated his voice and would always in the studio try to make his voice sound different

I agree a 100% with Anna. MrMoonlight, you can sing! Your voice and singing technique will improve even more with time. Be patient and practice!

I just got the bestest graduation gift ever! My sister knows me well. Take a look: 

MrMoonlight, Annadog40, WETSRoosa, Ahhh Girl
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: UnidentifiedFiendishThingy
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10432

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5554

parlance: 5532

Annadog40: 4770

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4555

Mr. Kite: 4338

Ron Nasty: 3221

fabfouremily: 2949

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2686

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3148

Newest Members: ieatglitter, phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5554, meanmistermustard: 10432, Zig: 4555, Joe: 3497

Administrators: Joe: 3497, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None