The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 347 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
27 April 2014
10.09am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 5537

Nasty. McQuickly. (the connotation of those names along with the 40 minutes comment) Girls Just Want to Have Fun. @Zig and I sub-contracting our duties to @Mr. Kite so we can hang out in the hammock with the party crowd in the communal hammock. No, I should't be scrolling back up through this conversation at 5 in the morning.

27 April 2014
2.00pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4315

Ahhh Girl said

Nasty. McQuickly. (the connotation of those names along with the 40 minutes comment) Girls Just Want to Have Fun. @Zig and I sub-contracting our duties to @Mr. Kite so we can hang out in the hammock with the party crowd in the communal hammock. No, I should't be scrolling back up through this conversation at 5 in the morning.

I will not let you two down! Dusting off my clipboard as we speak... (type)

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

Ahhh Girl, Annadog40

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
27 April 2014
2.06pm
Annadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4754

Ahhh Girl said

How many people can the hammock support and what will we do if it breaks?

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help
27 April 2014
2.22pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Annadog40 said

Ahhh Girl said

At least 30 because that's a little less than the users on the rooftop, and if it breaks we fall into the secondary hammocks! I think falling was the purpose of these hammocks in the first place, but well just install two sets!

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
27 April 2014
2.25pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

Mr. Kite said

Annadog40 said

Ahhh Girl said

At least 30 because that's a little less than the users on the rooftop, and if it breaks we fall into the secondary hammocks! I think falling was the purpose of these hammocks in the first place, but well just install two sets!

But how much will the second one support cause we still have those 30,000 lbs of bananas

If you can't log in or can't access the forum, then head over to the unofficial back up forum and someone will help
27 April 2014
2.38pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Annadog40 said

Mr. Kite said

Annadog40 said

Ahhh Girl said

But how much will the second one support cause we still have those 30,000 lbs of bananas

They're safely on the roof!

27 April 2014
2.41pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

Mr. Kite said

Annadog40 said

Mr. Kite said

Annadog40 said

Ahhh Girl said

How will be prepare for an attack?

27 April 2014
2.52pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Annadog40 said

Mr. Kite said

Annadog40 said

Mr. Kite said

Annadog40 said

Ahhh Girl said

How will be prepare for an attack?

What kind of attack? Volcano? Because you don't use peace and love!! a-hard-days-night-ringo-2

27 April 2014
3.32pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

ahdn_paul_06 I don't know what kinda of attack but HOW will we prepare for any attack to the roof or any other part of Beatles bible town/house/camping trip

27 April 2014
3.39pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10409

We have the torture thread, the music in there should send any attacker racing off in haste so just be armed with earplugs/muffs to protect yourself and turn up the speakers to 11.

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Annadog40, Mr. Kite
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
27 April 2014
3.43pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said
We have the torture thread, the music in there should send any attacker racing off in haste so just be armed with earplugs/muffs to protect yourself and turn up the speakers to 11.

How would we fend off an attacker who can't hear or have earmuffs

27 April 2014
4.33pm
Ahhh Girl

Keep plenty of spinach on hand for our hero to eat.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Annadog40, Mr. Kite
27 April 2014
5.21pm
meanmistermustard

Could use pics of Paul with a mullet and moustache. Enough to scare even the most die-hard Paulettes away.

Even the forum is not wanting to display these three pictures.

paul-mccartney

Annadog40, Mr. Kite, parlance
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
27 April 2014
5.31pm
Ahhh Girl

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 :lol: @meanmistermustard, you are the only one I have had to do the "approve post" thingy for since becoming a mod. What have you done to the forum gods?

We need LHL here to defend this look for Paul.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Annadog40
27 April 2014
10.09pm
meanmistermustard

Mods have such an easy ride here as we are all so wonderful and well behaved that its only right i give you some work to do every now and then.

The Peanuts Family Tree Charlie Brown Snoopy and Woodstock

Annadog40, Mr. Kite
28 April 2014
6.50pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5515

In case you didn't see this security warning about Internet Explorer.

A security flaw in Microsoft’s Internet Explorer browser revealed this weekend “could lead to the complete compromise of an affected system,” the Department of Homeland Security says . Officials recommend that users use alternative browsers until Microsoft fixes the issue and releases software updates.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at YouTube and Vimeo.

28 April 2014
6.58pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

ahdn_paul_06 Thank goodness I use firefox

28 April 2014
7.16pm
parlance
Slaggers
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5515

I was using Firefox, but it doesn't play very well with Windows 8.1, so I've had to switch to Chrome.

parlance

Beware of sadness. It can hit you. It can hurt you. Make you sore and what is more, that is not what you are here for. - George

Check out my fan video for Paul's song "Appreciate" at YouTube and Vimeo.

28 April 2014
10.00pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

So I heard a big boom behind my house and it was apparently a transformer. So I have no electricity, no wifi (using phone service now), and my phone battery is at 2% as I'm typing this... Ill probably disappear in a moment.

28 April 2014
10.01pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2173

I use Chrome, can't stand Firefox. However, I do use Internet Explorer on my mobile phone..

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Camarasaur8, Sugarplum fairy
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10409

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5537

parlance: 5515

Annadog40: 4754

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4555

Mr. Kite: 4315

Ron Nasty: 3218

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2685

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3147

Newest Members: phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5537, meanmistermustard: 10409, Zig: 4555, Joe: 3497

Administrators: Joe: 3497, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None