The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 328 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
26 March 2014
1.53pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9530

I gave up on it loooonnnng before the movie came out, which i've never seen. Is it still going?

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
26 March 2014
1.55pm
Annadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3939

The show is running on fumes only launching a special like once every 3 months or something. I gave up on the show a little bit after the movie.

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you did that then you win!

26 March 2014
3.09pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4815

I had to capture this for posterity's sake. Joe, Zig, fabfouremily, and I were all logged in at the same time.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

fabfouremily
26 March 2014
4.43pm
Necko
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 787

Annadog40 said
The show is running on fumes only launching a special like once every 3 months or something. I gave up on the show a little bit after the movie.

Apparently they're doing another movie next year. 

I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.
26 March 2014
4.56pm
meanmistermustard

My laptop is being a nightmare. I'm that close to hurling it thru an open upstairs window.blue-meanie

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
26 March 2014
5.04pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

mistermustard said
My laptop is being a nightmare. I'm that close to hurling it thru an open upstairs window.blue-meanie

Whats it doing?

The following people thank Annadog40 for this post:

Mr. Kite, meanmistermustard

26 March 2014
5.19pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3506

Necko said

Annadog40 said

People don't know how to kill these things when they're done. But if there's money involved they keep milking it

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
26 March 2014
5.22pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

Mr. Kite said

Necko said

Annadog40 said

People don't know how to kill these things when they're done. But if there's money involved they keep milking it

I kinda hope its one of the so bad its good movies

26 March 2014
5.39pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4815

@Mr. Kite 

I posted this picture before you joined the forum. I just came across it looking for something else. I thought I would share it again for you.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Mr. Kite
26 March 2014
5.46pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said
@Mr. Kite 

I posted this picture before you joined the forum. I just came across it looking for something else. I thought I would share it again for you.

A Beatle ranch would be pretty cool. Thanks for the thought @Ahhh Girl 

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
26 March 2014
6.44pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1035

Mr. Kite said

Necko said

Annadog40 said

Supposedly, Tom Kenny (the voice of SpongeBob) has hinted of moving on from the show when his current contract is up. Don't know when that runs out, but it'd be interesting to see if they tried to cast another voice actor as SpongeBob when (and if) Kenny leaves.

As for not killing things when they're done, couldn't that apply to Sam and Cat? Was it necessary to keep those characters going after their first shows ended?

"Daddy, just remember... Mommy's smarter than you. She said so."- My 4 year old
26 March 2014
7.19pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 3981

Ahhh Girl said

I had to capture this for posterity's sake. Joe, Zig, fabfouremily, and I were all logged in at the same time.

I'd bet my house that Annadog40 and Mr. Kite were playing "The person above me…". a-hard-days-night-george-9

The following people thank Zig for this post:

Mr. Kite, Annadog40

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
7.56pm
meanmistermustard

Cannot believe Spongebob is still going.

Annadog40 said

mistermustard said

Whats it doing?

It was taking an age to do anything: tried to burn one song from a cd in iTunes and it stopped half way thru, any command to open a file or folder or webpage and it took an age to kick into gear, Excel was playing up badly, downloads in iTunes were taking an age.

I turned it off and went for a walk. 

Working fine now.

26 March 2014
8.11pm
Zig

I just checked out 4 different threads. In each, Annadog40 and Mr. Kite posted back-to-back-to-back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's nice to see you having fun here in the Forum. However…

Have you considerd that one of you may be a stalker? If so, which one? One of you should be worried…but which one?

*Having stirred the pot, the villain skulks away twirling his moustache*

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
8.13pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3010

Zig said

Ahhh Girl said

I'd bet my house that Annadog40 and Mr. Kite were playing "The person above me…". a-hard-days-night-george-9

And will probably still be playing it the next time all four of you are on together! a-hard-days-night-george-10

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
26 March 2014
8.15pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

Zig said
I just checked out 4 different threads. In each, Annadog40 and Mr. Kite posted back-to-back-to-back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's nice to see you having fun here in the Forum. However…

Have you considerd that one of you may be a stalker? If so, which one? One of you should be worried…but which one?

You are the real stalker since you are obverving and making note of our activities. And this post is a diversion!

26 March 2014
8.27pm
Zig

Annadog40 said

You are the real stalker since you are obverving and making note of our activities. And this post is a diversion!

I've never obverved – ever! At least I don't think so. Is that a euphemism?

26 March 2014
8.39pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop

Zig said

@Zig  I think she's the stalker! We're racing to the rooftop, and I've been posting anywhere I feel I can input something worth inputting  to get there first. I've dug up some old ones and Anna appears there right after me… Obviously HER!

26 March 2014
8.44pm
Annadog40
Apple rooftop

Mr. Kite said

Zig said

@Zig  I think she's the stalker! We're racing to the rooftop, and I've been posting anywhere I feel I can input something worth inputting  to get there first. I've dug up some old ones and Anna appears there right after me… Obviously HER!

I say it is you since I have posted more since I am posting where things can be good I post place and I not stalk no one

26 March 2014
8.45pm
Zig

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8Thanks for allowing me to have a little fun with you today. I needed the laughs after recent events. You are both great sports…well, at least one of you is.

apple01heartstuart-sutcliffe

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Ron Nasty, beatle1965
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9530

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5065

Ahhh Girl: 4815

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 3981

Annadog40: 3939

Mr. Kite: 3506

Ron Nasty: 3010

fabfouremily: 2934

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2567

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3176

Newest Members: Chlobeans, beatle1965, beatle 146, GoldenSlumbers, JohnnyPaulieGeorgieRings

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4815), meanmistermustard (9530), Zig (3981), Joe (3444)

Administrators: Joe (3444), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None