Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
26 March 2014
4.43pm
Necko
Earth
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 8043
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6541sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said
The show is running on fumes only launching a special like once every 3 months or something. I gave up on the show a little bit after the movie.

Apparently they’re doing another movie next year. 

I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.

I'm also ewe2 on weekends.

Most likely to post things that make you go hmm... 2015, 2016, 2017. 

26 March 2014
4.56pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
6542sp_Permalink sp_Print

My laptop is being a nightmare. I’m that close to hurling it thru an open upstairs window.blue-meanie

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

26 March 2014
5.04pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
6543sp_Permalink sp_Print

mistermustard said
My laptop is being a nightmare. I’m that close to hurling it thru an open upstairs window.blue-meanie

Whats it doing?

The following people thank Starr Shine? for this post:

Mr. Kite, meanmistermustard

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

26 March 2014
5.19pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
6544sp_Permalink sp_Print

Necko said

Annadog40 said
The show is running on fumes only launching a special like once every 3 months or something. I gave up on the show a little bit after the movie.

People don’t know how to kill these things when they’re done. But if there’s money involved they keep milking it

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
5.22pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
6545sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Kite said

Necko said

Annadog40 said

People don’t know how to kill these things when they’re done. But if there’s money involved they keep milking it

I kinda hope its one of the so bad its good movies

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

26 March 2014
5.39pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
6546sp_Permalink sp_Print

@Mr. Kite 

I posted this picture before you joined the forum. I just came across it looking for something else. I thought I would share it again for you.

1466159_10151728718405779_1222808626_n.jpgImage Enlarger

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Mr. Kite
26 March 2014
5.46pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6547sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said
@Mr. Kite 

I posted this picture before you joined the forum. I just came across it looking for something else. I thought I would share it again for you.

1466159_10151728718405779_1222808626_n.jpgImage Enlarger

A Beatle ranch would be pretty cool. Thanks for the thought @Ahhh Girl 

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
6.44pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1097
6548sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Kite said

Necko said

Annadog40 said

Supposedly, Tom Kenny (the voice of SpongeBob) has hinted of moving on from the show when his current contract is up. Don’t know when that runs out, but it’d be interesting to see if they tried to cast another voice actor as SpongeBob when (and if) Kenny leaves.

As for not killing things when they’re done, couldn’t that apply to Sam and Cat? Was it necessary to keep those characters going after their first shows ended?

"There's no such thing as bad student... only bad teacher."

26 March 2014
7.19pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
6549sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said
10157391_10151979122905779_387156239_n.jpgImage Enlarger

I had to capture this for posterity’s sake. Joe, Zig, fabfouremily, and I were all logged in at the same time.

I’d bet my house that Annadog40 and Mr. Kite were playing “The person above me…”. a-hard-days-night-george-9

The following people thank Zig for this post:

Mr. Kite, Starr Shine?

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

26 March 2014
7.56pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
6550sp_Permalink sp_Print

Cannot believe Spongebob is still going.

Annadog40 said

mistermustard said

Whats it doing?

It was taking an age to do anything: tried to burn one song from a cd in iTunes and it stopped half way thru, any command to open a file or folder or webpage and it took an age to kick into gear, Excel was playing up badly, downloads in iTunes were taking an age.

I turned it off and went for a walk. 

Working fine now.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

26 March 2014
8.11pm
Zig
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6551sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just checked out 4 different threads. In each, Annadog40 and Mr. Kite posted back-to-back-to-back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It’s nice to see you having fun here in the Forum. However…

Have you considerd that one of you may be a stalker? If so, which one? One of you should be worried…but which one?

*Having stirred the pot, the villain skulks away twirling his moustache*

snidely_whiplash.jpgImage Enlarger

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

26 March 2014
8.13pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 12534
6552sp_Permalink sp_Print

Zig said

Ahhh Girl said
10157391_10151979122905779_387156239_n.jpgImage Enlarger

I had to capture this for posterity’s sake. Joe, Zig, fabfouremily, and I were all logged in at the same time.

I’d bet my house that Annadog40 and Mr. Kite were playing “The person above me…”. a-hard-days-night-george-9

And will probably still be playing it the next time all four of you are on together! a-hard-days-night-george-10

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

To @ Ron Nasty it's @ mja6758
The Beatles Bible 2020 non-Canon Poll Part One: 1958-1963 and Part Two: 1964-August 1966

26 March 2014
8.15pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
6553sp_Permalink sp_Print

Zig said
I just checked out 4 different threads. In each, Annadog40 and Mr. Kite posted back-to-back-to-back. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It’s nice to see you having fun here in the Forum. However…

Have you considerd that one of you may be a stalker? If so, which one? One of you should be worried…but which one?

You are the real stalker since you are obverving and making note of our activities. And this post is a diversion!

26 March 2014
8.27pm
Zig
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6554sp_Permalink sp_Print

Annadog40 said

You are the real stalker since you are obverving and making note of our activities. And this post is a diversion!

I’ve never obverved – ever! At least I don’t think so. Is that a euphemism?

26 March 2014
8.39pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6555sp_Permalink sp_Print

Zig said

@Zig  I think she’s the stalker! We’re racing to the rooftop, and I’ve been posting anywhere I feel I can input something worth inputting  to get there first. I’ve dug up some old ones and Anna appears there right after me… Obviously HER!

Can buy Joe love!

Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
8.44pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
6556sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Kite said

Zig said

@Zig  I think she’s the stalker! We’re racing to the rooftop, and I’ve been posting anywhere I feel I can input something worth inputting  to get there first. I’ve dug up some old ones and Anna appears there right after me… Obviously HER!

I say it is you since I have posted more since I am posting where things can be good I post place and I not stalk no one

26 March 2014
8.45pm
Zig
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6557sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8Thanks for allowing me to have a little fun with you today. I needed the laughs after recent events. You are both great sports…well, at least one of you is.

apple01heartstuart-sutcliffe

26 March 2014
8.48pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6558sp_Permalink sp_Print

wetsroosa said

Mr. Kite said

Necko said

Annadog40 said

Supposedly, Tom Kenny (the voice of SpongeBob) has hinted of moving on from the show when his current contract is up. Don’t know when that runs out, but it’d be interesting to see if they tried to cast another voice actor as SpongeBob when (and if) Kenny leaves.

As for not killing things when they’re done, couldn’t that apply to Sam and Cat? Was it necessary to keep those characters going after their first shows ended?

Never seen that show except passing by the channel a few times, and I don’t think it was necessary to even have their original shows go on as long as they did.

Can buy Joe love!

Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
8.51pm
Mr. Kite
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
6559sp_Permalink sp_Print

Zig said
a-hard-days-night-ringo-8Thanks for allowing me to have a little fun with you today. I needed the laughs after recent events. You are both great sports…well, at least one of you is.

apple01heartstuart-sutcliffe

(it’s me, Anna) And I’m glad we can brighten your day @Zig, sometimes it’s more than needed.

Can buy Joe love!

Amazon | iTunes

26 March 2014
9.21pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198

I just finished teaching library research skills to a section of American Popular Music. I used the Beatles as my topic. We searched for them in Films on Demand, Cambridge Histories online, the library catalog (by author and subject), and in the Academic Search Premier (Ebsco) database. They got a side of Beatles education along with their research skills lessons…or was it the other way around? The prof and the students were all very animated. A good time was had by all.

@Into the Sky with Diamonds The title I used to show them title searching in the catalog was Into the Sky with Diamonds.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Mr. Kite, Starr Shine?, IveJustSeenAFaceo, Matt Busby
Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690