The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 320 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
12 March 2014
10.10pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9716

You go away for a few hours and come back to rude sounding place names and a discussion involving Paul, tractors, marriage and things that only consenting married adults should do with the blinds down at night.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
12 March 2014
11.00pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1051

meanmistermustard said
You go away for a few hours and come back to rude sounding place names and a discussion involving Paul, tractors, marriage and things that only consenting married adults should do with the blinds down at night.

Well, look who all the commentators were… no wonder. neil-aspinall

"Daddy, just remember... Mommy's smarter than you. She said so."- My 4 year old
12 March 2014
11.36pm
meanmistermustard

wetsroosa said

meanmistermustard said

Well, look who all the commentators were… no wonder. neil-aspinall

Indeed. I was horrified and am thinking of writing to my local MP at such a disgrace. The internet is not to be filled with such filth.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
14 March 2014
2.58am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

Going back to an earlier conversation here, the creator of Flappy Bird gave Rolling Stone an exclusive interview.

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
14 March 2014
8.04pm
Necko
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 816

I mentioned myself.

I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.
14 March 2014
8.34pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

@Necko Hey! It's me!

Yeah, it does that whenever you quote a post you're mentioned in.

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
14 March 2014
8.59pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 4099

@meanmistermustard - sorry to hear about your pooch's pains. As Annadog40 mentioned upthread, Glucosamine and Chondroitin can provide some relief.

And Lily is doing well thanks for asking. Next Monday, she will have the last of her staples removed. She is already back to her normal self which is great to see. Her eyes are much brighter now that she has been off the meds for a week. All bodily functions are back on track. I've said it before, I'll say it again – she is one tough little dog!!!

The following people thank Zig for this post:

Ahhh Girl, IveJustSeenAFaceo, meanmistermustard

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

14 March 2014
9.57pm
Necko
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 816

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
@Necko Hey! It's me!

Yeah, it does that whenever you quote a post you're mentioned in.

Yeah, I just thought it was kinda funny.  Not hilarious, but kinda funny.

@Necko Look!  I did it again!  That Necko guy is pretty cool.  Handsome, too.

The following people thank Necko for this post:

IveJustSeenAFaceo, Annadog40
I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.
14 March 2014
10.20pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1761

TMZ has been stirring the 'make a country mad' cauldron for the past two days as their comments of Ireland as backwards and how 'Jay Z put Dublin on the map' have enraged a couple of simple-minded people who don't understand that the vast majority of people hate TMZ*.

Here is the video in question:

An Irish DJ on the crappy radio station 'I-Radio' left a voice message, telling them how Ireland has electricity (what??? I've been using my butter churn for 16 bloody years and nobody told me this) and yada yada, I'll leave the video for ye to see (oh and to all Americans, I don't think ye're dicks :) )

http://entertainment.ie/wtf/Li…..246625.htm

*To all who don't know TMZ is a celebrity news website/tv show/online show that hounds and stalks celebrities.

Oh and we do have black people in Ireland a-hard-days-night-john-7

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
14 March 2014
10.31pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

AppleScruffJunior said
(cut)

An Irish DJ on the crappy radio station 'I-Radio' left a voice message, telling them how Ireland has electricity (what??? I've been using my butter churn for 16 bloody years and nobody told me this) and yada yada, I'll leave the video for ye to see (oh and to all Americans, I don't think ye're dicks :) )

(cut)

We appreciate it

14 March 2014
10.34pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1761

^ No problem a-hard-days-night-george-10 Actually our Taoiseach/Prime Minister in is the US for St. Patrick's Day at the moment

The following people thank AppleScruffJunior for this post:

IveJustSeenAFaceo
INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
14 March 2014
10.42pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4937

@AppleScruffJunior Do you have any celebrating tips for us for St. Patrick's day?

14 March 2014
10.59pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Here at my place, we have a massive party. It's a huge thing, about 100 people in our house. Goes until like 2 in the morning, music going the whole time pretty much.

Speaking of which, I'm doing Get Back, Let It Be, and Maybe I'm Amazed, among others. I'll have a video up for you guys.

14 March 2014
11.39pm
meanmistermustard

Great phone message. Really like how in the voice mail left by the DJ to TMZ he says "we like tea and craic and leaving people alone" referring to the Irish craic but leaving the other Crack interpretation open so some of the less knowing won't get the joke.

I've never heard of TMZ, is that the celeb paper that prints photos of celebs being arrested or lying dead on the hotel floor?

@Zig, delighted to hear Lily is up and about and is [almost] back to her old self and has that sparkle in her eyes again.heart

Our Dog, Dog (named after the Columbo's Dog, Dog) has started a course of Yumove which will hopefully help him in the long term. Still not walking well or far but its early days. Massive thanks go to @Annadog40 for the post that gave suggestions of things to try.

15 March 2014
1.07am
Zig

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
Here at my place, we have a massive party. It's a huge thing, about 100 people in our house. Goes until like 2 in the morning, music going the whole time pretty much.

Speaking of which, I'm doing Get Back, Let It Be, and Maybe I'm Amazed, among others. I'll have a video up for you guys.

Video schmideo – I need directions to your house. What time do we eat?

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

15 March 2014
1.14am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

1600 Penn Avenue. You can't miss it. It's solid white and has lots of pillars. Just make sure not to upset anyone.

15 March 2014
1.29am
Zig

Nah – I was been banned from there after the infamous "Clinton Kegger Fiasco". Who knew Hillary sucked so bad at beer pong?

15 March 2014
1.55am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Ah, too bad. I'd hoped to see you there. Your loss ahdn_ringo_09

15 March 2014
2.56am
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1051

Zig said
Nah – I was been banned from there after the infamous "Clinton Kegger Fiasco". Who knew Hillary sucked so bad at beer pong?

Actually, I may have permanently ended people being able to tour the White House. Seriously. We went and saw the White House when I was about 5 (the Reagan years), and I remember my parents telling me that more than once, I went past the red velvet ropes where you're not supposed to go. Don't remember any of it, of course, but just know that all fellow Americans will really never see the inside of the White House live and in person, and I might be the reason for it. 

"Daddy, just remember... Mommy's smarter than you. She said so."- My 4 year old
15 March 2014
4.34am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

I love comments.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9716

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5105

Ahhh Girl: 4937

mithveaen: 4651

Annadog40: 4105

Zig: 4099

Mr. Kite: 3647

Ron Nasty: 3025

fabfouremily: 2934

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2589

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3163

Newest Members: estoreparka, mouse, ug3hp, tilt, JMF

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4937), meanmistermustard (9716), Zig (4099), Joe (3450)

Administrators: Joe (3450), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None