The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 315 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
3 March 2014
12.51am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10797
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6283sp_Permalink

I came across this thread while cleaning up the birthday threads. I wonder what I should do with it. Yes, you can thank me for sharing this with you. Well, it is better than having rotten veggies or eggs thrown at me.

3 March 2014
12.54am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2847
6284sp_Permalink

Ahhh Girl said
I came across this
thread while cleaning up the birthday threads. I wonder what I should do with it. Yes, you can thank me for sharing this with you. Well, it is better than having rotten veggies or eggs thrown at me.

Oh dear God help me. Or at least John and George, try to get him to help me. You have connections, right?

(This signature brought to you by Spaghetti Tuesdays. Occurring on Wednesdays since 2013.)

3 March 2014
1.05am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17204

Ahhh Girl said
I came across this
thread while cleaning up the birthday threads. I wonder what I should do with it. Yes, you can thank me for sharing this with you. Well, it is better than having rotten veggies or eggs thrown at me.

Print it out and send it to Justin with a "sorry its late" message. 2 days isn't a big deal. Ok, having lots of people saying they don't care and other bits that aren't you normal "yeah!!!" posts isn't that cheery a message but i'm sure it will be appreciated - well maybe not when he sees the Walrus getting the hapy birthdays but isn't it the thought that counts. 

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
3 March 2014
1.15am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10797
6287sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said
I came across this

Print it out and send it to Justin with a "sorry its late" message. 2 days isn't a big deal. Ok, having lots of people saying they don't care and other bits that aren't you normal "yeah!!!" posts isn't that cheery a message but i'm sure it will be appreciated - well maybe not when he sees the Walrus getting the hapy birthdays but isn't it the thought that counts. 

I admit, I haven't been keeping up with this. Will the print out be going to him somewhere in Canada or in the U.S. If it is Canada, perhaps @HeyTrud would print it out and send it to cut down on postage costs.

3 March 2014
1.19am
meanmistermustard

6290sp_Permalink

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

Ahhh Girl said
I came across this

I admit, I haven't been keeping up with this. Will the print out be going to him somewhere in Canada or in the U.S. If it is Canada, perhaps @HeyTrud would print it out and send it to cut down on postage costs.

Canada might burn it in the hope he leaves/never returns. Best to send it to head of US State Crime, Justin is in prison a lot nowadays it will find its way to him within a couple of days, plus he'll have something to read when waiting for bail to be posted.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
4 March 2014
10.19pm
meanmistermustard

The UK entry for the Eurovision Song Contest has been revealed: Molly Smitten- Downs with 'Children of the Universe'.

Its always nice to say something polite - it has a line that reminds me of a John song (not a very good John song but still).

5 March 2014
2.30am
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1112

meanmistermustard said
The UK entry for the Eurovision Song Contest has been revealed: Molly Smitten- Downs with 'Children of the Universe'.

Its always nice to say something polite - it has a line that reminds me of a John song (not a very good John song but still).

Is the Eurovision contest still a big deal throughout Europe? I know it's launched careers (Celine Dion, Abba), but that's about all I know of Eurovision. (Our equivalent of sorts is American Idol, which has lost its influence over here, thankfully.)

"There's no such thing as bad student... only bad teacher."
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, Bongo, Merch, KaleidoscopeMusic, thehippiechick
53 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17188

Ahhh Girl: 10784

Annadog40: 9799

Zig: 7584