Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
22 February 2014
11.15pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1097
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6201sp_Permalink sp_Print

AppleScruffJunior said
Stop bashing the cactus, it’s not its fault that it’s all awkward. It is a bit of a prick though*

*I really need to stop making sh*t jokes a-hard-days-night-john-2 NEVER!

Maybe the poor cactus just felt lonely

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM5IoQ6a-sSVAMonN_US45BHB5CcBZ3ULaIYYzmwQyjBOfCp_dImage Enlarger

But seeing as it attacked your backside maybe it’s a pervy cactus. Threaten it with a hose maybe?
I SWEAR TO GOD, I WILL DROWN YOU!!!
That’ll teach it a lesson, bloody cacti thinking they own the place

Cactuses are people too…

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net…..b/Toby.jpg

"There's no such thing as bad student... only bad teacher."

22 February 2014
11.29pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
6202sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
Ahh Genetically Modified Vegetables. What fun days those will be when, after 3 decades of eating portions of dark green carrots, pointy apples and heptagonal mushrooms a day, scientists will discover that whilst they are extending our lives for so long that we spend the remaining 25 1/2 years stuck in a hell-hole being told we are a drain to society and too poor to afford milk, they are also the cause of our blood being bright yellow, toes replacing our ears, and being unable to poop so have to have it yanked out of us every 7 hours. 

And let me check my “Funniest Post Candidates” folder. Yep, mmm on Apple, mmm on Into The Sky, mmm on meaning of No Reply , and now mmm on organic fruit. Can someone else be hilarious?

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

22 February 2014
11.43pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
6203sp_Permalink sp_Print

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said
Ahh Genetically Modified Vegetables. What fun days those will be when, after 3 decades of eating portions of dark green carrots, pointy apples and heptagonal mushrooms a day, scientists will discover that whilst they are extending our lives for so long that we spend the remaining 25 1/2 years stuck in a hell-hole being told we are a drain to society and too poor to afford milk, they are also the cause of our blood being bright yellow, toes replacing our ears, and being unable to poop so have to have it yanked out of us every 7 hours. 

And let me check my “Funniest Post Candidates” folder. Yep, mmm on Apple, mmm on Into The Sky, mmm on meaning of No Reply , and now mmm on organic fruit. Can someone else be hilarious?

I dare not even try. mmm is a league all of his own. He keeps me in stitches. heart And I love it.

23 February 2014
2.16am
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
6204sp_Permalink sp_Print

You’re are not looking hard enough then. There are a ton of posts that get me laughing every day from folk who post here, i won’t mention names as i would be here for ages and would leave someone out. Would be dull if the tone was too sombre.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

23 February 2014
2.22am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
6205sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
You’re are not looking hard enough then. There are a ton of posts that get me laughing every day from folk who post here, i won’t mention names as i would be here for ages and would leave someone out. Would be dull if the tone was too sombre.

Yes, many, many people on here make me laugh daily. That’s true. You’re absolutely correct. But, you, sir, take the cake.

23 February 2014
2.32am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6206sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

Yes, many, many people on here make me laugh daily. That’s true. You’re absolutely correct. But, you, sir, take the cake.

Agreed. As exemplified by the fact that you hold four of the six funniest posts I’ve seen (only 6 were funny enough to be even bookmarked). The others are Ahhh Girl’s request to Nancy for a “Fifty Shades Of Violent Chestnut” and Egreog Evoli’s Cleverbot conversation.

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

23 February 2014
2.26pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6207sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fan också

23 February 2014
2.38pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
6208sp_Permalink sp_Print

Fan också

Is this down to the Ice Hockey final today or something else?

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

23 February 2014
2.43pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6209sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
Fan också

Hockey.

It translates to basically “damn it” in Swedish

23 February 2014
2.58pm
LongHairedLady
coming in through the bathroom window
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 2098
6210sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
Fan också

Cha I wonder if he watched….  Great game!  heart

"Please don't bring your banjo back, I know where it's been..  I wasn't hardly gone a day, when it became the scene..  Banjos!  Banjos!  All the time, I can't forget that tune..  and if I ever see another banjo, I'm going out and buy a big balloon!"

23 February 2014
3.24pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6211sp_Permalink sp_Print

LongHairedLady said

meanmistermustard said
Fan också

Cha I wonder if he watched….  Great game!  heart

Of course I watched! I am a hockey fan, after all. Can’t miss the gold medal game! I did miss the first period though, I slept too late. Oops.

Anyway, congratulations Canada. Now let’s bring back Crosby and Kunitz and get us a Stanley Cup with some of that winning energy!

24 February 2014
1.59pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6212sp_Permalink sp_Print

My school had a blackout or something, so I’m off. Mostly all I’m gonna do is be on my computer the whole day. Maybe I’ll even do something different and watch TVahdn_ringo_09

24 February 2014
2.18pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2929
6213sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh I’ve been off today, it’s lovely. Had a lie-in, didn’t have to rush my breakfast down in ten minutes, was able to have a nice shower, too. I should stay off more often :)

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

24 February 2014
8.32pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers

Look what I found!: From July 2010:

Quote paulsbass

Btw, Mr. Big, congratulations for cracking the 500 postings and being “Top poster”!

Back in those days, 500 was the top poster? Wow. I mean, I probably have somewhere around the 20-30th most posts, and I’m already past 750.

24 February 2014
8.35pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 12534
6215sp_Permalink sp_Print

Didn’t think this was worth setting up a thread for, but can anyone explain this –

Browsing UK Amazon DVDs, come across a US Import 2-disc A Hard Day’s Night  DVD. So the US version of the most recent DVD version. Price £161.11! What the feck! How the hell do they…

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

To @ Ron Nasty it's @ mja6758
The Beatles Bible 2020 non-Canon Poll Part One: 1958-1963 and Part Two: 1964-August 1966

24 February 2014
8.40pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6216sp_Permalink sp_Print

Question for Joe. Who was the first person to join the forum? Other than you, of course. 

24 February 2014
8.44pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators

mja6758 said
Didn’t think this was worth setting up a thread for, but can anyone explain this –

Browsing UK Amazon DVDs, come across a US Import 2-disc A Hard Day’s Night  DVD. So the US version of the most recent DVD version. Price £161.11! What the feck! How the hell do they…

Flipping heck! £161.11!!!! 

I’ll trump your £161.11 with £223.12 for a 1997 DVD release for the US Market (if you want this bargain there is only 1 left so hurry).

51WQ2XAQMFL.jpgImage Enlarger

We should so start a game of Trumps involving Beatles releases at the most stupidly over the top prices.

24 February 2014
8.49pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers

24 February 2014
8.50pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 12534
6219sp_Permalink sp_Print

Guess what, they are both being offered by CV Trading Corp US.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

To @ Ron Nasty it's @ mja6758
The Beatles Bible 2020 non-Canon Poll Part One: 1958-1963 and Part Two: 1964-August 1966

24 February 2014
8.53pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
6220sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wait , no, now I win.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690