The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 304 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
14 February 2014
3.42pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2947

What notice did you remove? When I came across your post, it said above 'awaiting moderation' still. So, I approved it and now it's gone.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

14 February 2014
3.48pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 5523

fabfouremily said
What notice did you remove? When I came across your post, it said above 'awaiting moderation' still. So, I approved it and now it's gone.

There's a notice at the top of the page when I have a post awaiting moderation. It gives me the option to remove the notice. I'll do a screen capture if you like the next time I get one of the notices...if that would be helpful to you.

14 February 2014
3.52pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

Ah, no it's okay. I remember now, yes. I still don't get what that has to do with it, though, because all that does is removes your reminder, it doesn't mean the post is no longer 'awaiting moderation'.

Or do you understand this? I'm sorry Ahhh Girl, it's Friday and I'm struggling to function properly. I don't want to sound patronizing or anything.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

14 February 2014
4.05pm
Ahhh Girl

fabfouremily said
Ah, no it's okay. I remember now, yes. I still don't get what that has to do with it, though, because all that does is removes your reminder, it doesn't mean the post is no longer 'awaiting moderation'.

Or do you understand this? I'm sorry Ahhh Girl, it's Friday and I'm struggling to function properly. I don't want to sound patronizing or anything.

Oh, FFE, we all know you are a sweetheart (ala Valentine's Day). No worries. You don't sound patronizing.

I guess I didn't state the situation well from the beginning. If I had left the notice at the top of my page (not clicked on the link to remove it), I would have realized that a mod hadn't gotten to it yet. The notice goes away automatically when a mod takes care of it. I'll leave the notices there from now on.

14 February 2014
4.12pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

Oh okay, I understand now. Sorry, I was a bit slow to pick that up, wasn't I? :)

14 February 2014
4.31pm
Ahhh Girl

fabfouremily said
Oh okay, I understand now. Sorry, I was a bit slow to pick that up, wasn't I? :)

No, not at all, FFE. I just wasn't clear from the get-go. Sorry to cause you any brain pain this afternoon. Hope your evening is relaxing and enjoyable.

14 February 2014
4.33pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

fabfouremily said Oh okay, I understand now. Sorry, I was a bit slow to pick that up, wasn't I? :)

No, not at all, FFE. I just wasn't clear from the get-go. Sorry to cause you any brain pain this afternoon. Hope your evening is relaxing and enjoyable.  

Not to worry. You too, Ahh Girl. Doing anything for Val. Day?

14 February 2014
4.46pm
Ahhh Girl

fabfouremily said

fabfouremily said Oh okay, I understand now. Sorry, I was a bit slow to pick that up, wasn't I? :)

We did the cards and candy exchange before work this morning. Yummmmm, chocolate.

14 February 2014
4.47pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

Ahhh Girl said

fabfouremily said

We did the cards and candy exchange before work this morning. Yummmmm, chocolate.

Ah, that's nice. The class along from me had a cake and a mini-party during their free period :)

14 February 2014
5.27pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10396

fabfouremily said
Does anyone know if lack of sleep can make you feel sick and dizzy? I usually just get a headache, but I've been feeling really unwell ever since Tuesday, and the only reason for it I can think of is that I've only been having about 4 hours of sleep a night. Just wondered if anyone knew?

Yes it can as your body hasn't had the necessary time to recuperate. Obviously it depends on each individual but its said that the average adult needs between 7 and 9 hours sleep per night.

Do you know why you are only sleeping 4 hours per night (too much on your place, anxiety etc)?

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
14 February 2014
5.32pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

Ah, okay thanks. As I suspected. Yeah, I know how much I should be getting :)

Yeah, it's a lot of things, really. I've suffered with insomnia for some years. And then last night/this morning I was up 'till 3am studying for an exam I had today, so I suppose it all adds up in the end.

Can't remember the last time I felt so glad to reach Friday!

14 February 2014
5.47pm
meanmistermustard

fabfouremily said
Ah, okay thanks. As I suspected. Yeah, I know how much I should be getting :)

Yeah, it's a lot of things, really. I've suffered with insomnia for some years. And then last night/this morning I was up 'till 3am studying for an exam I had today, so I suppose it all adds up in the end.

Can't remember the last time I felt so glad to reach Friday!

Here's hoping you get caught up with sleep over the weekend. 

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
14 February 2014
7.16pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

^ Thanks, mmm apple01 I hope so too.

15 February 2014
10.58am
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1834

I'm on a bus atm going to a weekend course/workshop. There are loads of people around me talking but a silent girl next to me who basically refuses to say anything but just looks at her bottle.I believe "alone in a roomful of people" is a suitable phrase :/

This is going to be a long weekend...

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
15 February 2014
12.43pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

What's the workshop? Sounds fun.

You should speak to that girl, she's probably just a bit shy. She'd most likely appreciate it, you know.

16 February 2014
11.37am
meanmistermustard

Watching a US news clip for the 50th US anniversary and some Beatles expert has put a book out of their top 50 moments where one of them was Imagine

Surely Imagine doesn't count?

16 February 2014
11.53am
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

No, Imagine does not count. It gets on my nerves so much when people say that Imagine's their favourite Beatles song (which I hear a lot). Aghh!!

16 February 2014
12.25pm
Ahhh Girl

meanmistermustard said
Watching a US news clip for the 50th US anniversary and some Beatles expert has put a book out of their top 50 moments where one of them was Imagine

Yep, more fodder for the "Things fake Beatles fans say" thread.

16 February 2014
2.12pm
meanmistermustard

Ahhh Girl said

meanmistermustard said

Yep, more fodder for the "Things fake Beatles fans say" thread.

He's not a fake fan, just stupid for including a ex-Beatles solo effort where it shouldn't be. It bugs the living daylights out of me when folk say Imagine is their favourite, or one of their favourite Beatles songs. 

16 February 2014
2.44pm
Ahhh Girl

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Ah, I see. Got it, mmm.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Oudis
76 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10396

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5523

parlance: 5498

Annadog40: 4743

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4549

Mr. Kite: 4302

Ron Nasty: 3218

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2685

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3149

Newest Members: phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5523, meanmistermustard: 10396, Zig: 4549, Joe: 3492

Administrators: Joe: 3492, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None