The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 303 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
13 February 2014
10.08pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9291

mja6758 said
Could the Scottish please deposit their Sterling currency here if they leave the United Kingdom!

http://i0.wp.com/www.chilterncentre.org.uk/wp-content/uploads//2012/10/the-chiltern-centre-collection-boxes.jpg?w=200

a-hard-days-night-george-10

You keep the currency and the National Debt and we will keep our oil and waterheart.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
13 February 2014
10.20pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2974

Happy to give you back the Royal Bank of Scotland, after we have been repaid.

Should a share of the national debt not be taken on by Scotland following a Yes vote, Scotland would face problems borrowing.

You may have noticed, we actually have a little too much water!

I just don't get why we would agree a currency union when so many here refuse the idea of one, and why the Scots would vote for independence from the rest of the United Kingdom and at the same time give up many of their financial levers to remain a part of the pound!

Seems to me, one way or another! I just hate the SNP assumption that they can pick and choose. Why would the UK agree to be the lender of last resort to an independent country? We have turned down one monetary union (the euro) why would we agree to a Sterling zone?

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
13 February 2014
10.30pm
meanmistermustard

The answer to all questions is that Salmond is very convincing and a fabulous politicial but a prat, tho saying that so are Cameron & Clegg whilst Miliband is a grade A pillock. I'm currently in the no camp.

Interesting that England generally mock Scotland for getting the rain yet its the South who are drowning. Horrible being affected by it tho – and with more to come tomorrow.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
13 February 2014
10.45pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop

It's nae fun living just across the road from a river in the south at the minute!

13 February 2014
10.53pm
meanmistermustard

mja6758 said
It's nae fun living just across the road from a river in the south at the minute!

Surely it is if you are ten stories up.

13 February 2014
10.59pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1906

And Now For Something Completely Different: Prehistoric Electric Guitar.

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
13 February 2014
11.05pm
Ron Nasty
Apple rooftop

Only one story up, but little chance of water reaching the flat, but the ground floor has had water in more than once, and the section of the road I live on – being the lowest part, doesn't take much to experience problems. We actually suffer more from saturated ground and ground water than the river, but the river is fuller than I've ever seen it, and my downstairs neighbours are suffering.

13 February 2014
11.08pm
meanmistermustard

You could invite them up and help store their belongings away from the rising waters.

13 February 2014
11.27pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1906

Linde said
Holy shit.

I just realized I've written mostly about school and negative stuff lately. I'm so sorry, I've never been like this before. Usually I'm happy and busy with a lot of things, I swear.

It's just that my parents have major financial problems and fight a lot. To add up to that my grandma has numerous tumours in her neck/cheek and both social life as work aren't going to great and now I start to notice the effect it's starting to have on my schoolwork. And all of that brings a lot of stress, which makes me gain a lot of weight and becoming unsatisfied with myself as a person, both on the in and outside. That's not an excuse, I know, but it may help people understand why I may be a bit moody at times. I don't mean to! So so so sorry.

I also hope I didn't come across too much as a very self absorbed person. I hate those people.

I haven't noticed either moodiness or self-absorption in your posts (I'm too self-absorbed to notice…blue-meanie).  You seem quite a "together" person to me (as we used to say; is that still a hip expression -- is "hip" still hip…?) and I usually like to read your comments.

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
13 February 2014
11.59pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

I just noticed mr. Sun king coming together was on January 31 of this year. Before that, it had been a while? So, did he actually post? I didn't see it.

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
14 February 2014
12.07am
meanmistermustard

Not that i'm aware of and it would have been noticed by somewhere here considering his status on the site. I do wish he would.

14 February 2014
1.09am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said
Not that i'm aware of and it would have been noticed by somewhere here considering his status on the site. I do wish he would.

Hmmm… That's why I thought it was weird, but it does say 31 January 2014 on his last visited thingy

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
14 February 2014
3.22am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Hey mods/Joe, what triggers a certain post being sent into moderation? 

14 February 2014
1.03pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Quiet night in Beatles Bible land… 

14 February 2014
1.30pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4558

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
Quiet night in Beatles Bible land… 

Was thinking the same thing…

14 February 2014
1.55pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2927

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

It's something to do with the spam filter on the site, sometimes it flags up posts that are actually okay. Has this happened? Which post is it and I'll go and sort it.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

14 February 2014
2.10pm
Ahhh Girl

fabfouremily said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

It's something to do with the spam filter on the site, sometimes it flags up posts that are actually okay. Has this happened? Which post is it and I'll go and sort it.

FFE, it was my post in the Beatles expert university thread. Looks like you've already done your mod job…apple01

14 February 2014
2.30pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

^^  No I haven't, actually. Haven't been there yet. It must've been either Zig or Joe…

Edit: I've just been and done it now. It hadn't been approved yet, you know.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

14 February 2014
3.33pm
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

Does anyone know if lack of sleep can make you feel sick and dizzy? I usually just get a headache, but I've been feeling really unwell ever since Tuesday, and the only reason for it I can think of is that I've only been having about 4 hours of sleep a night. Just wondered if anyone knew?

14 February 2014
3.40pm
Ahhh Girl

fabfouremily said
^^  No I haven't, actually. Haven't been there yet. It must've been either Zig or Joe…

Edit: I've just been and done it now. It hadn't been approved yet, you know.

Oh, right. I could see it, but no one else could. Duh. a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 Thanks for the reminder!

Guess I shouldn't have removed that notice.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, MrMoonlight, Beatleva, bdow123, Bulldog, A Serviceable Villain
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9291

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 4925

mithveaen: 4651

Ahhh Girl: 4558

Zig: 3730

Annadog40: 3688

Mr. Kite: 3299

Ron Nasty: 2974

fabfouremily: 2927

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2523

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3180

Newest Members: HAWAIIBEATLESFAN, all8daysaweek, batbear, mal evans, Kimbo

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4558), meanmistermustard (9291), Zig (3730), Joe (3409)

Administrators: Joe (3409), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: hermajesty
Upcoming: Filipe