The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 302 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
12 February 2014
11.18pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6022sp_Permalink

About the parents thing..I don't look anything like my dad. Yeah, we've got the same toes, apparently, but nothing else. I am basically a combination of my mom and my grandma. A tip-tilted nose, quite a lot of lip, not a lot of eyelid, quite short and compact. There are a lot of pictures in which I look like my mom's twin, and also some in which I look a lot like my grandma. My grandma and mom don't look anything alike though. 

There's one strange thing. I've got grey-greenish eyes and blonde hair, like gold colour and I'm quite pale. Everyone else in my family has brown hair and gets tan quite easily. My mom dyes her hair blonde btw.

This week hasn't been a lot of fun. Monday was bad specifically. I won't go in details but it sucked. Also, I failed my Law test. Which was basically the one test I hoped and expected to pass. It was a combined test, which means it was an exam with questions and the other part was a paper about a case in court. If you failed one of them, you had failed the entire thing. I passed the paper thing though. 8 out of 10. Also passed my Sociology paper. I basically had to write a plea about something of social importance and I talked about the welfare state. The assessment form was a riddle to me and I didn't really know what I was doing and just hoped for the best, but I also got an 8 out of 10 for that so I was pleased. 

12 February 2014
11.29pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
6023sp_Permalink

Necko said
More Beatles spotting that doesn't really qualify as news.

Two hours ago, the official Elvis Presley Facebook page posted this in commemoration of the first Ed Sullivan show appearance:

1655993_10152245612043792_1704155118_n.pngImage Enlarger

Hey that's funny, that's a Dutch newspaper!

13 February 2014
2.27am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10746
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
13 February 2014
3.49pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2971
6027sp_Permalink

Linde said
      There's one strange thing. I've got grey-greenish eyes and blonde hair, like gold colour and I'm quite pale. Everyone else in my family has     brown hair and gets tan quite easily. My mom dyes her hair blonde btw.

Same with me. I don't know where I get my ''colours'' from because every one else has dark hair and eyes, particularly on my paternal side (they're Welsh, and have mostly black hair).

This week hasn't been a lot of fun. Monday was bad specifically. I won't go in details but it sucked. Also, I failed my Law test. Which was basically the one test I hoped and expected to pass. It was a combined test, which means it was an exam with questions and the other part was a paper about a case in court. If you failed one of them, you had failed the entire thing. I passed the paper thing though. 8 out of 10. Also passed my Sociology paper. I basically had to write a plea about something of social importance and I talked about the welfare state. The assessment form was a riddle to me and I didn't really know what I was doing and just hoped for the best, but I also got an 8 out of 10 for that so I was pleased. 

Sorry to hear that, Linde. Will there be a re-sit on the Law one? apple01

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

13 February 2014
9.14pm
Ahhh Girl

13 February 2014
9.46pm
Ahhh Girl

6036sp_Permalink

For you Linde. It's what just popped up on my music player.

13 February 2014
10.05pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4941
6037sp_Permalink

Could the Scottish please deposit their Sterling currency here if they leave the United Kingdom!

http://i0.wp.com/www.chilterncentre.org.uk/wp-content/uploads//2012/10/the-chiltern-centre-collection-boxes.jpg?w=200Image Enlarger

a-hard-days-night-george-10

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

13 February 2014
10.08pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17131

mja6758 said
Could the Scottish please deposit their Sterling currency here if they leave the United Kingdom!

http://i0.wp.com/www.chilterncentre.org.uk/wp-content/uploads//2012/10/the-chiltern-centre-collection-boxes.jpg?w=200Image Enlarger

a-hard-days-night-george-10

You keep the currency and the National Debt and we will keep our oil and waterheart.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: pepperland, AppleScruffJunior, Ahhh Girl, Merch, Silly Girl
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17131

Ahhh Girl: 10745

Annadog40: 9719

Zig: 7548

parlance: 7092