The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 293 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
2 February 2014
5.36pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9532

Really want to watch the Superbowl tonight but have to be up at quarter to 8 in the morning and it won't be done till around 3am. ahdn_paul_01

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
2 February 2014
5.37pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4815

meanmistermustard said
Really want to watch the Superbowl tonight but have to be up at quarter to 8 in the morning and it won't be done till around 3am. ahdn_paul_01

Do you have to keep the doctor's appointment tomorrow?

2 February 2014
5.48pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2605

meanmistermustard said

Hahahahaha time zones suck. I, being on the East Coast, can watch it at 6:30 PM, as intended

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
2 February 2014
6.38pm
meanmistermustard

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

Hahahahaha time zones suck. I, being on the East Coast, can watch it at 6:30 PM, as intended

Wella-hard-days-night-paul-11 to you.

It really is selfish of the US to host this at a suitable time for them. What about us here in the UK? My human rights are being ignored.blue-meanie

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
2 February 2014
6.46pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Tell that to the people in the US who have to get up at 7 AM to watch soccer games. And during the Olympics in Russia, it'll be even worse! 

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
2 February 2014
7.01pm
meanmistermustard

IveJustSeenAFaceo said
Tell that to the people in the US who have to get up at 7 AM to watch soccer games. And during the Olympics in Russia, it'll be even worse! 

Yeah but that's good for me and in this day and age all that matters is self. Me! Me! Me!

2 February 2014
7.11pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3011

Sad to hear that the actor and director Philip Seymour Hoffman has been found dead in his Manhattan apartment from an apparent drug overdose at the age of 46.

http://i1.wp.com/amandathrockmorton.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/tumblr_krompom07e1qa96hvo1_400.jpg?w=200

He was magnificent as Truman in Capote. A great talent sadly lost.

http://i1.wp.com/cs-ut.ru/uploads/posts/2014-01/1390950066_5cc4a0c.jpg?w=200

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
2 February 2014
7.20pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Just horrible. All these dug overdoses suck. I absolutely loved him in Moneyball which is still my favorite movie. RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman. 

2 February 2014
8.14pm
Necko
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 787

meanmistermustard said

I want to watch it, but I don't have a TV.

I'm Necko.  I'm like Ringo except I wear necklaces.
2 February 2014
8.26pm
Ahhh Girl

Necko said

meanmistermustard said

Buffalo Wild Wings or somewhere similar perhaps?

2 February 2014
8.33pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1744

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

It really is selfish of the US to host this at a suitable time for them. What about us here in the UK? My human rights are being ignored.blue-meanie

Didn't realize there were American Football fans in the UK. a-hard-days-night-paul-4

2 February 2014
8.37pm
Necko
Rishikesh

Ahhh Girl said

Necko said

meanmistermustard said

Buffalo Wild Wings or somewhere similar, perhaps?

I don't have a car, either.

2 February 2014
8.43pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Necko said

Ahhh Girl said

Necko said

meanmistermustard said

Internet? 

2 February 2014
8.45pm
Necko
Rishikesh

Yeah, is it streaming somewhere? 

2 February 2014
8.47pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3011

Sky999 said
Didn't realize there were American Football fans in the UK. a-hard-days-night-paul-4

Yeah, we even get NFL games played at Wembley Stadium in London. This year we get three – Oakland Raiders vs. Miami Dolphins in September; Atlanta Falcons vs. Detroit Lions in October; and Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Dallas Cowboys in November. All three already sold out.

And tonight we get the Superbowl on one of our main channels (Channel Four) starting at 10:30pm running through to 3:00am.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
2 February 2014
8.48pm
Ahhh Girl

Necko said

Ahhh Girl said

Necko said

meanmistermustard said

OK. 2 more ideas. Got any extra Mr. Pibb and Ramen noodles to offer a dorm mate to get invited over to watch the game? Or, is there a student center close to your dorm that will have the game on?

2 February 2014
9.00pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1733

Sky999 said

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

And in Ireland as well

I predict the Broncos will win, I shall wager a bag of jelly beans*

*Gelatine free for all our vegetarian and vegan members of course

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
2 February 2014
9.06pm
Ahhh Girl

2 February 2014
9.35pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

AppleScruffJunior said

Sky999 said

meanmistermustard said

IveJustSeenAFaceo said

meanmistermustard said

And in Ireland as well

I predict the Broncos will win, I shall wager a bag of jelly beans*

*Gelatine free for all our vegetarian and vegan members of course

Cool :D

I'm rooting for the Broncos as well, but I'm not going to partake in any bets.a-hard-days-night-george-10

2 February 2014
10.38pm
meanmistermustard

I watch one American Football match a year. I have no idea who is playing who, what their form or history is, who their best players are, what the hell is going on half the time, and wont have a clue why they are having a break every 20 seconds to have a huddle and a chin-wag. I also dont get the plays, rules or tactics. Aside from all that i'm set.

Who is doing the music this year at the half-time concert? Need to know who it is i'm going to avoid by taking the dog for a walk. 

My channel of choice was bbc 1 as they aimed their coverage at the clueless so will have a flick between sky and c4 and settle somewhere.

Folk looking for a live online stream will find one easily enough as its broadcast around the world.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Bulldog, alabamaa, Sugarplum fairy
46 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9530

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5065

Ahhh Girl: 4815

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 3981

Annadog40: 3939

Mr. Kite: 3506

Ron Nasty: 3011

fabfouremily: 2934

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2567

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3176

Newest Members: Chlobeans, beatle1965, beatle 146, GoldenSlumbers, JohnnyPaulieGeorgieRings

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4815), meanmistermustard (9530), Zig (3981), Joe (3444)

Administrators: Joe (3444), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None