The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 292 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
31 January 2014
12.52pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 977

Necko said
Ugh… my next-door neighbor is singing again.  He's always terrible, too.* a-hard-days-night-ringo-13  I can't talk to the Residential Advisor about it, because HE IS the Residential Advisor.

*Apparently, he's in the school choir.  I never had much school spirit, anyway…

I used to have a neighbor who insisted on playing his guitar (acoustic, thankfully) at all hours of the night, and the man could not play it. He wasn't any good, but you'd hear him at 4 AM plucking away. Yet he had the nerve to complain to the office about me making noise one night.

“Oh god, not the bees! not the BEEEEEEEEEES! AHHHHHH!!!!”- Nicolas Cage
31 January 2014
7.50pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1923

Finished exams and papers and essays and stuff. And of my 3 exams, I already have the results of two of them, and passed both of them. I didn't expect to pass the second one, as I didn't understand much of it.

Yesterday I went out with some classmates and it was great fun, but I was really hungover today, while I hadn't really drunk that much.

31 January 2014
8.00pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2927

^^ Glad to hear you did well in your the two exams you know about, Linde. Sorry about the hangover apple01

I got my results back on a Physics exam I did last week but they're not as good as yours. In fact, I was close to failing. Don't know what's up with me lately, I just can't seem to concentrate. Better get over this thing before I end up really messing my grades up :(

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

31 January 2014
9.16pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!! The forum has returned! For some reason, any computer on my network couldn't access this site, but I've been reloading it every day, and it worked!!!! I'm back! Thanks for all the help, Joe.

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
31 January 2014
9.18pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Now how to catch up….

(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
31 January 2014
9.32pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9238

Congratulations Linde on passing 2 of your exams, good luck on the third.apple01

"Close to failing" surely means you passed Emily, which would serve a congratulations. All that matters really is passing, in my book.apple01

Good to have you back Faceo (im skimming down to your username as its too long to type, i'll re-lengthen it if you complain enough). Anything exciting been happening, except fighting with your BB access?

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
31 January 2014
10.03pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said
Congratulations Linde on passing 2 of your exams, good luck on the third.apple01

"Close to failing" surely means you passed Emily, which would serve a congratulations. All that matters really is passing, in my book.apple01

Good to have you back Faceo (im skimming down to your username as its too long to type, i'll re-lengthen it if you complain enough). Anything exciting been happening, except fighting with your BB access?

I'm fine with the name shortening, it's the central part. And not much, no

31 January 2014
10.49pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Has anyone played Flappy Bird? It's ridiculously addicting, and it's one of those games where you just want to throw your phone/iPod out the window every time you die. I've resisted the urge so far, though.ahdn_ringo_09

1 February 2014
10.43am
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

Well, I suppose that is one way to look at it. Thank you apple01

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

1 February 2014
2.05pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4497

wetsroosa said

Ahhh Girl said
Little follow ups:
@mmm, how's the toe?
@WETSRoosa, where's the scrapbook?

Wouldn't you like to know… a-hard-days-night-john-2… it's on a shelf in the storage closet. I opted not to throw it away, but I did take all the old CDs to a used CD/book/DVD store and got back enough money for a nice dinner date with the misses.

wetsroosa, I just had a mental image of you in about 30 years following in trcanberra's footsteps trying to reassemble your music collection a-hard-days-night-john-3.

1 February 2014
10.10pm
WETSRoosa
Mountains of East Tennessee
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 977

Ahhh Girl said

wetsroosa said

Ahhh Girl said
Little follow ups:
@mmm, how's the toe?

Wouldn't you like to know… a-hard-days-night-john-2… it's on a shelf in the storage closet. I opted not to throw it away, but I did take all the old CDs to a used CD/book/DVD store and got back enough money for a nice dinner date with the misses.

wetsroosa, I just had a mental image of you in about 30 years following in trcanberra's footsteps trying to reassemble your music collection a-hard-days-night-john-3.

Nah, pretty much all the CDs I wanted to keep, I kept. The rest were not necessary to my music collection anymore.

“Oh god, not the bees! not the BEEEEEEEEEES! AHHHHHH!!!!”- Nicolas Cage
1 February 2014
10.17pm
Ahhh Girl

wetsroosa said

Ahhh Girl said

wetsroosa said

Ahhh Girl said
Little follow ups:
@mmm, how's the toe?

Nah, pretty much all the CDs I wanted to keep, I kept. The rest were not necessary to my music collection anymore.

That's what you say now :-)

Eh, anyway, it got you a nice dinner date so it was worth it.

2 February 2014
9.07am
fabfouremily
Apple rooftop

Ahh, it's so lonely on these empty roads….

Is there anybody out there…..? *echoes*

Maybe I should go back to bed (or get a life, perhaps). It must be too early for everyone else.

Have a good Sunday, folks! I've got a literature exam tomorrow so it's time to study for me :(

2 February 2014
9.30am
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1748

fabfouremily said
Ahh, it's so lonely on these empty roads….

Is there anybody out there…..? *echoes*

Maybe I should go back to bed (or get a life, perhaps). It must be too early for everyone else.

Have a good Sunday, folks! I've got a literature exam tomorrow so it's time to study for me :(

Funny I woke up this morning and went on this, I saw your posts and thought 'bloody hell, Emily's up early'

I have to hit the books (not literally) as well, test on Othello quotes tomorrow, taxation test on Tuesday, Irish essay and maths test on Wednesday, German imperfkt tense on Thursday and geography test on river features on Friday

It's going to be a fun week

In other happier news I think I'm going to watch 'The Graduate' tonight :)

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
2 February 2014
2.18pm
Ahhh Girl

Snow. And LOTS of it. Well, maybe not as much as HeyTrud is used to a-hard-days-night-george-10, but it is a lot for me.

I know mmm has been wishing for snow instead of the rain that has been falling on his head. Wish he could be here to have a snowball fight with me.

You can see Friendly in this picture. The snow isn't keeping him from his morning run.

The steps to my front porch. It is still coming down!

2 February 2014
2.25pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1742

Ahhh Girl said
Snow. And LOTS of it. Well, maybe not as much as HeyTrud is used to a-hard-days-night-george-10, but it is a lot for me.

I know mmm has been wishing for snow instead of the rain that has been falling on his head. Wish he could be here to have a snowball fight with me.

You can see Friendly in this picture. The snow isn't keeping him from his morning run.

The steps to my front porch. It is still coming down!

Ahhh Girl, you can keep the snow up there. I am done with it for the next 18 years (when it will stick to the ground).a-hard-days-night-george-10

2 February 2014
2.37pm
Ahhh Girl

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Sure, I'll do that for a fellow Paulette!

2 February 2014
2.56pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Thank yaapple01

2 February 2014
3.00pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Apple rooftop

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone! Now, I'm off to play hockey.

Edit: Never mind, it's raining, so the puck won't move at all. (It's outdoors)

2 February 2014
3.03pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop

Have fun!apple01 

Edit: Guess have fun whatever ya do todaya-hard-days-night-george-10

Don't know if I'm going to watch the game or not. ahdn_paul_02

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: MrMoonlight, Filipe
48 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9238

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 4908

mithveaen: 4651

Ahhh Girl: 4497

Zig: 3652

Annadog40: 3570

Mr. Kite: 3209

Ron Nasty: 2956

fabfouremily: 2927

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2507

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3188

Newest Members: Dear Boy, yoko-oh-no, Davenicks, Johnny Rhythm, 165721

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4497), meanmistermustard (9238), Zig (3652), Joe (3404)

Administrators: Joe (3404), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: callan1967