The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 283 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
18 January 2014
3.58pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10758
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
5644sp_Permalink

Thanks to getting Amazon gift cards with my credit card rewards points, I'm adding more George to my Beatles collection. So far I only had All Things Must Pass.

I just ordered these 7 items: Living in the Material World, Traveling Wilburys 2CD/1DVD deluxe edition, Brainwashed, George Harrison, Gone Troppo, Cloud Nine, and something I saw that I might like but haven't seen mentioned on the forum, Blue Suede Shoes: Rockabilly Sessions that has George Harrison, Carl Perkins, Eric Clapton, and Ringo Starr. And I remembered to use one of Joe's links ahdn_george_08.

Mom said I could have her rewards points from her credit card too (yes, I am loved). I just ordered 2 more Amazon cards. When they arrive, I can do some more shopping :-)

18 January 2014
5.33pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3501
5645sp_Permalink

Ahhh Girl said
Thanks to getting Amazon gift cards with my credit card rewards points, I'm adding more George to my Beatles collection. So far I only had
All Things Must Pass.

I just ordered these 7 items: Living in the Material World, Traveling Wilburys 2CD/1DVD deluxe edition, Brainwashed, George Harrison, Gone Troppo, Cloud Nine, and something I saw that I might like but haven't seen mentioned on the forum, Blue Suede Shoes: Rockabilly Sessions that has George Harrison, Carl Perkins, Eric Clapton, and Ringo Starr. And I remembered to use one of Joe's links ahdn_george_08.

Mom said I could have her rewards points from her credit card too (yes, I am loved). I just ordered 2 more Amazon cards. When they arrive, I can do some more shopping :-)

Nice a-hard-days-night-george-10 I approve apple01

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately....in your own homes!                  *** Make Love, Not Wardrobes!                 *** "Stop throwing jelly beans at me"- George Harrison
18 January 2014
10.26pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5549
5653sp_Permalink

Ahhh Girl said
Thanks to getting Amazon gift cards with my credit card rewards points, I'm adding more George to my Beatles collection. So far I only had
All Things Must Pass.

Great collection that.  I had a discussion about that Rockabilly Session CD in another post here somewhere, there is also a DVD - both have excellent reviews.  That Wilburys set is just brilliant.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (engaged for those not in the know!) <==
18 January 2014
10.31pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10758

trcanberra said

Ahhh Girl said
All Things Must Pass.

Great collection that.  I had a discussion about that Rockabilly Session CD in another post here somewhere, there is also a DVD - both have excellent reviews.  That Wilburys set is just brilliant.

Since you mentioned that you posted about Rockabilly Sessions before, I had to go back and search again. I missed your post when searching earlier.

And there's this one too by you.

OK. I do not get a gold star today.a-hard-days-night-ringo-14ahdn_paul_01paul-mccartney

18 January 2014
11.07pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17155
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
5655sp_Permalink
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
18 January 2014
11.52pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5549
5658sp_Permalink

Ahhh Girl said

trcanberra said

Ahhh Girl said
  [SNIP]  I can do some more shopping :-)

Since you mentioned that you posted about Rockabilly Sessions before, I had to go back and search again. I missed your post when searching earlier.

And there's this one too by you.

OK. I do not get a gold star today.a-hard-days-night-ringo-14ahdn_paul_01paul-mccartney

Ah - but that's some nice detective work - and the posts were a bit obscure :)

I have the CD and DVD on the stack for the appropriate year - George looks like he is having a great time in some of the pics inside.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (engaged for those not in the know!) <==
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, C.R.A., Sugarplum fairy
35 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17152

Ahhh Girl: 10758

Annadog40: 9762

Zig: 7561

parlance: 7092