The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 266 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
14 December 2013
2.16am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10786
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ahhh Girl said

I got "Wings At The Speed Of Sound" today.  The collection grows. Happiness.

trcanberra said

Ah nice, mine is still 'on the way' from Amazon UK, along with Wild Life; they are the last 2 I need to have my 'core' collection complete.

Ahhh Girl said

Sally G!!! Now that's gettin' back to my raisin'!! Thank you for that one , Paul!!!

Sally G is easily an overlooked Macca gem. And if talking about bonus tracks and Wings At The Speed Of Sound how friggin' fantastic is Walking In The Park With Eloise! It's just the most perfect old style band song.

meanmistermustard said

Sally G is easily an overlooked Macca gem. And if talking about bonus tracks and Wings At The Speed Of Sound how friggin' fantastic is Walking In The Park With Eloise! It's just the most perfect old style band song.

OK. I wanted to keep this conversation so I did my best to reconstruct it from the copy/paste job I did to try to save it.

And, yes, Walking In The Park With Eloise is awesome.

14 December 2013
6.34pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17188
5314sp_Permalink
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
14 December 2013
11.22pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17188

trcanberra said

parlance said

meanmistermustard said
Those folks who saved posts before those 72 hours vanished:

Is that a normal thing?

Do you have folders on your computer filled with posts from here?

Are there scrapbooks with posts printed out and nicely ordered?

Is this the new way of backing up the forum, we all are to save posts in case there is another rollback? Was there a PM sent round from on-high?

Haha, in my case, I saw the discussion warning us that posts would disappear, so I opened the Appreciate and George threads I'd started and selected, copied and pasted in MS Word. I should have done that with the news thread too.

parlance

You see - that is really evil!!  Those of us who took the opportunity to get up to some major mischief in the mistaken belief that no one would have any evidence of what we did are now just waiting for the lawsuits to come :)

I hope you all learn that causing mischief is very wrong and can come back to bite your behind. As sang John "now Junior, behave yourself".a-hard-days-night-john-5All involved should go into a darkened, quiet room and think about what you have done.a-hard-days-night-paul-3ahdn_paul_01a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

Sorry to hear about your puppy ASJ, always horrible and heartbreaking having a family pet pass away. I just hope Gavin didn't suffer any pain. heart

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Annadog40, ewe2
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
3 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17188

Ahhh Girl: 10784

Annadog40: 9799

Zig: 7584

parlance: 7092