The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 264 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
5 December 2013
11.17pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10758
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
6 December 2013
11.34pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4950
7 December 2013
6.26pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
5266sp_Permalink

I had a good Sinterklaas at Thursday! Quite pleased with my presents:

- A cushion with an owl on it

- A chakra bracelet with gemstones that have special powers, apparently

- A mini piggybank which was an owl. Very cute

- a face mask with cocos flavour

- a watch which is already broken.

- a necklace with a stone of which I don't exactly know what it's called in English. It's a brown stone. Tiger eye?

- A letter of chocolate

I didn't get THE book I was hoping for, despite my parents constantly telling me not to buy it, which I found very suspicious. I guess I just have to buy it myself then.

The rest of the week was pretty shitty. Had a lot of bad luck and I sort of broke down at school yesterday. I fell asleep during one class, because I was so ridiculously tired and stressed and when I awoke I started crying and couldn't stop. My entire class could see it, which made me feel embarrassed which led to more crying. Fortunately they're all adults and were all concerned about me and asked me what was wrong. It's just that there's too much going on and that I haven't really been myself nor have been feeling well about myself lately. To make it all worse I had to work in the afternoon and had an argument with my boss. Such a great day.

Well later this evening we're going to put up the Christmas tree and decorate the house so hopefully that will cheer me up.

7 December 2013
7.56pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17156
5270sp_Permalink
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
8 December 2013
3.29pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4950
5271sp_Permalink

Can anyone recommend a decent music player that doesn't override your own labelling of tracks? On my old computer I had MusicMatch Jukebox which was brilliant, but I've been putting up with the Windows Media Player since I got this laptop because it's Windows 7 and MusicMatch doesn't work with it. It keeps fecking overriding my track labelling with garbage. It keeps putting the cover of a Love album on The Beatles at Candlestick Park! The 3rd disc of Purple Chick's Sgt. Pepper has the cover for the soundtrack of the dreadful BeeGee's film! It ignores track numbers and relabels them. For some reason it keeps relabelling How Do You It on one Purple Chick as Love Me Do (single version). A bunch of tracks on Purple Chicks Sgt. Pepper it keeps telling me are by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra! I hate Windows Media Player! Any suggestions for a free replacement would be much appreciated.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

8 December 2013
7.56pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17156

A little self-indulgence. 

I made my first pie from scratch, sauce, pastry etc (admittedly not the chicken, salt etc as im not God), put it all together, baked it in the oven, ate it, and live to type this post. Woo-hoo. a-hard-days-night-john-1 I'm applying to be the next Nigella Lawson.a-hard-days-night-john-5

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
8 December 2013
8.48pm
LongHairedLady
coming in through the bathroom window
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2144
5275sp_Permalink

mja6758 said
Can anyone recommend a decent music player that doesn't override your own labelling of tracks? On my old computer I had MusicMatch Jukebox which was brilliant, but I've been putting up with the Windows Media Player since I got this laptop because it's Windows 7 and MusicMatch doesn't work with it. It keeps fecking overriding my track labelling with garbage. It keeps putting the cover of a Love album on The Beatles at Candlestick Park! The 3rd disc of Purple Chick's
Sgt. Pepper has the cover for the soundtrack of the dreadful BeeGee's film! It ignores track numbers and relabels them. For some reason it keeps relabelling How Do You It on one Purple Chick as Love Me Do (single version). A bunch of tracks on Purple Chicks Sgt. Pepper it keeps telling me are by the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra! I hate Windows Media Player! Any suggestions for a free replacement would be much appreciated.

Itunes is superior, hands down.  apple01  Never have problems. 

"Please don't bring your banjo back, I know where it's been..  I wasn't hardly gone a day, when it became the scene..  Banjos!  Banjos!  All the time, I can't forget that tune..  and if I ever see another banjo, I'm going out and buy a big balloon!"

8 December 2013
9.14pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 5549
5279sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said
A little self-indulgence. 

I made my first pie from scratch, sauce, pastry etc (admittedly not the chicken, salt etc as im not God), put it all together, baked it in the oven, ate it, and live to type this post. Woo-hoo. a-hard-days-night-john-1 I'm applying to be the next Nigella Lawson.a-hard-days-night-john-5

I look forward to seeing the DVDs of your show on special at the local video store :)

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (engaged for those not in the know!) <==
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: pepperland, Merch, ewe2, thehippiechick
51 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17152

Ahhh Girl: 10758

Annadog40: 9762

Zig: 7561

parlance: 7092