The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 231 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
5 October 2013
10.56am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17188
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

cbatcu said
Dear Beatles Bible forum band,

I really need your help. I have an opportunity to advance in rank from Assistant Professor to Associate Professor. My supervisor and the person I have chosen to head my advancement committee both agree that I have the credentials to pass the review. I just have to get my portfolio ready by 15 October.

Please hold my feet to the fire to make sure I get the portfolio done on time. I've always gotten other high-importance documents turned in on time. I just thought putting my information out here to all of you would give me the extra motivation I need to get through yet another one.

Thanks for any positive waves you can send my way.

cbatcu

You don't ever get to listen to Pauls upcoming album if you fail to meet the deadline. Plus we will let you read 3 pages of Tune In taken from somewhere in the middle (as selected by someone who has read it so its extra juicy) and then take it away and ban you from that as well. We will contact your family, friends, neighbours, retailers etc, to ensure this is carried out to the letter.

Good luck in getting it done. We have the faith in you.apple01apple01heart

And leave the puppy alone.

My dog doesn't like the kennels, he is very much a homely dog with his creature comforts. Poor thing he will be, feeling sorry for himself. But yeah, he doesn't go in very often, maybe twice a year if that.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
5 October 2013
1.20pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10784

meanmistermustard said

cbatcu said
Dear Beatles Bible forum band,

I really need your help. I have an opportunity to advance in rank from Assistant Professor to Associate Professor. My supervisor and the person I have chosen to head my advancement committee both agree that I have the credentials to pass the review. I just have to get my portfolio ready by 15 October.

Please hold my feet to the fire to make sure I get the portfolio done on time. I've always gotten other high-importance documents turned in on time. I just thought putting my information out here to all of you would give me the extra motivation I need to get through yet another one.

Thanks for any positive waves you can send my way.

cbatcu

You don't ever get to listen to Pauls upcoming album if you fail to meet the deadline. Plus we will let you read 3 pages of Tune In taken from somewhere in the middle (as selected by someone who has read it so its extra juicy) and then take it away and ban you from that as well. We will contact your family, friends, neighbours, retailers etc, to ensure this is carried out to the letter.

Good luck in getting it done. We have the faith in you.apple01apple01heart

And leave the puppy alone.

My dog doesn't like the kennels, he is very much a homely dog with his creature comforts. Poor thing he will be, feeling sorry for himself. But yeah, he doesn't go in very often, maybe twice a year if that.

Eternal Beatles purgatory!!! Oh, blessed JohnGeorgePaulRingo, please no. Do not let it be! I will get the portfolio done early to be sure to avoid that most awful of fates. MMM, you do know how to instill fear that leads to hyper motivation. Thank you apple01a-hard-days-night-john-6a-hard-days-night-george-3a-hard-days-night-paul-8ahdn_george_06apple01

I've only had to leave my dog at the vet's office one time overnight for observation. I would go a bit bonkers if I had to leave him at a kennel for an extended period of time. My mother-in-law lives caddy-corner from us across the street so she has always been there to keep him when we have gone on vacations. She dog-sits him while we are at work so the two of them are close buddies. What I'm trying to say is that if you didn't feel blue about leaving your best friend at a kennel then we would think you didn't have such a good, kind heart.

5 October 2013
2.02pm
Sky999
On The Hill
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1927
4603sp_Permalink

They want you to get your portfolio done. 

tumblr_mrqkkvlzuV1s57f9po1_400.jpgImage Enlarger

Don't make Ringo give you this face and sign

tumblr_mfypn05JSB1qdx9oco1_500.jpgImage Enlarger

In all seriousness, good luck my dear.

Take a few apples apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01 and a deep breath. 

P.S. No, killing puppies. paul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

5 October 2013
5.51pm
Ahhh Girl

7 October 2013
11.16pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17188
4616sp_Permalink

No idea where to post this and if its not allowed then mods delete asap.

Over at Octaner's blog a 2 volume release Mixomatosis has been re-upped which is fan created remixes derived from Rock Band. Now obviously we all can do these with the mogg files but sometimes its fun to hear what other folks do. Haven't listen to them all but they sure do sound interesting from the little snatches played so far. 

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
10 October 2013
3.52pm
Ahhh Girl

Image Enlarger

Teens do not have a corner on this market.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
38 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17188

Ahhh Girl: 10784

Annadog40: 9799

Zig: 7584

parlance: 7092