The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 223 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
14 September 2013
12.04am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17165
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
16 September 2013
2.20pm
meanmistermustard

One that somehow went under the radar.

Jackie Lomax, who was signed to the Apple label amongst others and recorded with many music greats including 3 Beatles and Eric Clapton, died on Sunday 15th September aged 69.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....T7HMdUEBI4

I wonder if Sour Milk Sea has some influence on Paul considering its Get Back theme.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
17 September 2013
1.53am
meanmistermustard

4454sp_Permalink

And all the companies who paid would have spent a fortune doing it. Tho I do remember one small business did manage to get a spot during the superbowl ads one year, it was in the news, and they somehow paid peanuts. Whilst trying to find a link to said business (I failed) I did come across reports that Inuit, a software  company, is paying for an advertising spot for a small business (still to be announced/decided which one). 

It can cost $4m dollars for a 30-add commercial!? Flippin' heck. Absolute madness.

18 September 2013
12.43am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 10759
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
4456sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said
And all the companies who paid would have spent a fortune doing it. Tho I do remember one small business did manage to get a spot during the superbowl ads one year, it was in the news, and they somehow paid peanuts. Whilst trying to find a link to said business (I failed) I did come across reports that Inuit, a software  company, is
paying for an advertising spot for a small business (still to be announced/decided which one). 

It can cost $4m dollars for a 30-add commercial!? Flippin' heck. Absolute madness.

FOX had a lot of commercials for their own shows. I wonder if it is because they couldn't sell those slots to other companies due to the outrageous price? I admit, it is the one time a year I submit to peer-pressure to watch t.v. because everyone talks about the commercials for days on end.

I grew up watching little league and high school football. I'd say I understand about 85 percent of what's going on.

Changing subjects: I saw a woman in Walmart just now with a t-shirt that said "The Bootleg Beatles." I spoke with her for a moment and told her that she would fit right in at beatlesbible.com. She said she'd check it out.heart

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, Ron Nasty, Ahhh Girl, Annadog40, Merch, ewe2, Silly Girl, natureaker
59 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17152

Ahhh Girl: 10758

Annadog40: 9762

Zig: 7561

parlance: 7092

mr. Sun king coming together: 6980

Mr. Kite: 6092

Silly Girl: 5829