The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 217 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
26 August 2013
7.39pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17114
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Britains only female Panda Tian Tian who is or isn't pregnant. Absolutely darn-tooting adorable.heart [There really should be a thread specifically for super cute animals.]

Tian-Tian-the-female-Panda-cools-down-in-her-pool-at-Edinburgh-Zoo-1820281.jpgImage Enlarger

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjYDKJ8mSUpT_FpgWuFrAxPV2W5zZwF_Pcpqc22uS94qjVPlf7BwImage Enlarger
9k=Image Enlarger
Tian-Tian--007.jpgImage Enlarger

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
27 August 2013
1.46am
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1444
27 August 2013
2.04am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17114
4331sp_Permalink

You will not get me in a zoo, sea life centre or anywhere else like that EVER!!! 

How cute are these Koala bears images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTc1SHV5e0UUBqy9UTWiEWHilbiaQje_n7VP9BHaeoJNRW8M32HImage Enlarger

9k=
? I could hug them all day.heart How on earth humans can kill animals is beyond me (yes I eat meat but I could never kill an animal).

And to give it a nice beatle link here is Macca and his other band showing why Wild Life is a darn fine album with the theme song as an example -

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
27 August 2013
2.20am
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4917
4332sp_Permalink

These could have worked as a link for cute koalas and The Beatles:

http://i1.wp.com/userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/500/31136289/Paul+McCartney+Ode+To+A+Koala+Bear.jpg?w=200Image Enlarger

http://i1.wp.com/beatlephotoblog.com/photos/2012/08/122.jpg22.jpg?w=200Image Enlarger

Or how about the b-side to Say Say Say?

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty

28 August 2013
10.46pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
4339sp_Permalink

On a lighter note, university, or graduate school. or whatever it is in English, google confuses me, has started for me. Going to study Social Work and the past few days were an introduction in which you got to know your class better and your sort of mentor. I'm so excited about the study and my class seems great too. Because it's a social study it wasn't hard to make contact with most of the people at all. Everyone is so different and the ages vary from 17 to 24, but it seems everyone can get along. We even went out for a drink with the whole class (only 12 people. There are 14 classes) I don't think I'll find my soulmate in my class, but it certainly looks as if I can get along with everyone.

29 August 2013
1.33am
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2093
4340sp_Permalink

Linde said
On a lighter note, university, or graduate school. or whatever it is in English, google confuses me, has started for me. Going to study Social Work and the past few days were an introduction in which you got to know your class better and your sort of mentor. I'm so excited about the study and my class seems great too.
Because it's a social study it wasn't hard to make contact with most of the people at all. Everyone is so different and the ages vary from 17 to 24, but it seems everyone can get along. We even went out for a drink with the whole class (only 12 people. There are 14 classes) I don't think I'll find my soulmate in my class, but it certainly looks as if I can get along with everyone.

Congratulations, Linde!  You probably mean "university", since "graduate school" in North America and perhaps also England denotes the studies done by students after they have completed at least 4 years of "undergraduate" work.  (Then there's "post-graduate" studies...) 

As we used to say in the college I attended, "What's your major?"

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
43 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17110

Ahhh Girl: 10708

Annadog40: 9656

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092