The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 212 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
21 June 2013
3.36am
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2093
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4222sp_Permalink

"Mairzy Doats"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....ny_JDlwGFM

An elderly lady I was working for a couple of years ago, just Out Of The Blue began singing a little ditty.  I said, "What's that your singing?"

She laughed and said "Mairzy Doats!"

"Huh?" I said.

She proceeded to sing the whole song:

"Mairzy doats and dozy doats

and liddle lamzy divey...

A kiddley divey too, wooden shoe? "

Then she explained it:

Mares eat oats and does eat oats

and little lambs eat ivy...

a kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
24 June 2013
8.30pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 7531
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

I wish you the best of luck, mmm. I too live in a heavily wooded suburban area and would feel gutted if this was happening to me.

Your situation brings to mind the Australian comedy film, The Castle. For those who have not seen it, please do. It is the only movie that actually made me stand and cheer at the end. Everyone I have shown it to has done the same.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

24 June 2013
10.29pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17123
4229sp_Permalink

Can i come and live with you Zig - or even in the house 4 down?

Not even Peanuts and the gang have cheered me up tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v.....vEkHk-3JYU

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
26 June 2013
9.30pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 7531
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online
4235sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said 

Thanks for the offer Zig, sounds perfect. Expect me to turn up around Christmas time. I'll bring you a present.

Awesome! Something Beatley, please.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

26 June 2013
9.34pm
meanmistermustard

Zig said

meanmistermustard said 
Thanks for the offer Zig, sounds perfect. Expect me to turn up around Christmas time. I'll bring you a present.

Awesome! Something Beatley, please.

Of course. Apple are planning to release a whole load of Beatle memorabilia in the Autumn. How about an official Beatles cheese toastie cleaning kit? Perfect for when you drop your toastie on the floor.

Am currently doing DIY in and out of the house so iTunes is on random and occasionally tracks from the Bugsy Malone musical come on. Quite easily the greatest musical ive ever seen as I can watch it thru without getting so annoyed at people bursting into song for no reason whatsoever and doing spontaneous dances with their mates that are perfectly choreographed and in sync. If you haven't seen this piece of cinematic brilliance find yourself a spare 90 minutes, get some popcorn and a drink and enjoy. Its on youtube.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
28 June 2013
12.11am
meanmistermustard

Does anyone know if the promo videos for Get Back and Don't Let Me Down have been on iTunes for a while or not (comments posted are dated 1st and 2nd of April so that could be when they were put up)? They're dated 2013 so its got a thought in my head of some sign towards the Let It Be movie - tho they are the same ones that came out with Let It Be Naked in 2003.

29 June 2013
2.24pm
Scoun
Massachusetts
The Star-Club
Forum Posts: 69
4238sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said
Does anyone know if the promo videos for
Get Back and Don't Let Me Down have been on iTunes for a while or not (comments posted are dated 1st and 2nd of April so that could be when they were put up)? They're dated 2013 so its got a thought in my head of some sign towards the Let It Be movie - tho they are the same ones that came out with Let It Be Naked in 2003.

I think they were released on iTunes along with Let It Be...Naked earlier this year.

Questo abrigado tanta mucho que can eat it carousel

29 June 2013
5.47pm
meanmistermustard

4239sp_Permalink

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8Completely forgot about the LIBN release on iTunes. Truth be told I cannot even remember it happening or the album actually being on iTunes.

Ah well back to the reality of Let It Be remaining in the vaults until The Beatles' Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandchildren approve it when they turn 21.

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Zig, AppleScruffJunior, Annadog40, Merch, leoc
60 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page: Zig
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17120

Ahhh Girl: 10726

Annadog40: 9698

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092