The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 210 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
7 June 2013
8.28pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17110
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
4181sp_Permalink

mja6758 said
I haven't used it, so don't know how simple it is, but Lightworks got a very good review recently on BBC Click, and is available in free and pro versions.

http://www.lwks.com/

Thank you. Just got to figure out how to use it.

Have discovered the most delicious dark chocolate - Co-op Fairtrade Ghanaian Dark Chocolate with Spices and Orange Oil made with 98% dark chocolate. Absolutely delicious.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
7 June 2013
8.30pm
meanmistermustard

4182sp_Permalink

LongHairedLady said

fabfouremily said
Did you go to Cavendish Ave while you were at AR?

Oh man.  I know a girl on Facebook who used to live here but has moved to London permanently (she was just travelling around before).  Instantly I became jealous of how incredibly higher her chances of meeting Paul McCartney are compared to mine, which are basically zero.  I would probably be such a stalker and hang around Cavendish all the time.  I mean, he still owns that house!  

LHL, Just dont go to Cavensish when he is away on tour around the world - unless you plan on inspiring a sequel to She Came In Through The Bathroom Window.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
7 June 2013
9.35pm
bikelock28
Standing There
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 230
4183sp_Permalink

LongHairedLady said

fabfouremily said
Did you go to Cavendish Ave while you were at AR?

Oh man. I know a girl on Facebook who used to live here but has moved to London permanently (she was just travelling around before). Instantly I became jealous of how incredibly higher her chances of meeting Paul McCartney are compared to mine, which are basically zero. I would probably be such a stalker and hang around Cavendish all the time. I mean, he still owns that house!

Me and a friend once loitered outside Cav Av for about an hour and a half in the vague hope that we'd meet someone even remotely to do with Paul...we saw absolutely nobody.a-hard-days-night-paul-10

Glad you enjoyed London so much, Linde- you were so lucky with the weather! a-hard-days-night-george-10

"I don't think we were actually swimming, as it were, with shirts on, 'cos we always wear overcoats when we're swimming,"-

George Harrison, Australia, June 1964

7 June 2013
9.53pm
LongHairedLady
coming in through the bathroom window
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2144
4184sp_Permalink

meanmistermustard said
LHL, Just dont go to Cavensish when he is away on tour around the world - unless you plan on inspiring a sequel to
She Came In Through The Bathroom Window.

Cha!  I'd have to be a super-stalker and know where in the world he is at that time....  which I already kinda do..

"Please don't bring your banjo back, I know where it's been..  I wasn't hardly gone a day, when it became the scene..  Banjos!  Banjos!  All the time, I can't forget that tune..  and if I ever see another banjo, I'm going out and buy a big balloon!"

8 June 2013
12.54pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
9 June 2013
4.58pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
13 June 2013
5.03pm
meanmistermustard

15 June 2013
8.18pm
meanmistermustard

4200sp_Permalink

The latest 'new Beatles' have been crowned by the media the bbc report - some band called The Strypes, who deny they are. Is this really a story and not just free publicity?

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, Annadog40, georgiewood, Silly Girl
36 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17098

Ahhh Girl: 10690

Annadog40: 9630

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092