The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 207 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
21 May 2013
3.08am
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2216

Aw man, that's too bad. Ray was kinda insufferable whenever he got to reminiscing about Jim Morrison and the '60s, maaan, but I still love the Doors and his contributions to their sound. The albums he produced for the band X were great, too.

RIP

One day, a tape-op got a tape on backwards, he went to play it, and it was all "Neeeradno-undowarrroom" and it was "Wow! Sounds Indian!" -- Paul McCartney
21 May 2013
6.24pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2951

More sad news :(

RIP Ray

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

21 May 2013
6.33pm
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1665

RIP, Ray heart

Do you want to know a secret? Read my username backwards. ~ ~ ~ - - - . . . - - - ~ ~ ~ Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy...

☮ & <3

22 May 2013
3.44pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2220

RIP Ray.

Isn't it weird that within a few decades, all real big music legends will be no more? :(

22 May 2013
5.12pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2216

I was watching the Bruins-Rangers (hockey)(ICE hockey for you non-North Americans) game last night and the Madison Square Garden organist played the intro to "Light My Fire" during a play stoppage, presumably as a brief tribute.

One day, a tape-op got a tape on backwards, he went to play it, and it was all "Neeeradno-undowarrroom" and it was "Wow! Sounds Indian!" -- Paul McCartney
22 May 2013
11.07pm
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

Linde said
RIP Ray.

Isn't it weird that within a few decades, all real big music legends will be no more? :(

What? You mean Justin Bieber and One Direction are going to die within a few decades?! blue-meanie

Do you want to know a secret? Read my username backwards. ~ ~ ~ - - - . . . - - - ~ ~ ~ Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy...

☮ & <3

22 May 2013
11.23pm
AppleScruffJunior
Sitting here, doing nothing but procrastinating
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1965

In things that pissed Katie off today:
Girls giggling about whether their going to be buying standing or sitting seats for a One Direction concert that's on next year. Now as many of ye probably know Ireland is in ahh "financial turmoil" at the moment i.e everybody expect Bono and the politicians are broke (don't invest in property kids!) and these girls parents all have medical cards i.e they get a lot of their expenses paid for them (their school exams, doctors, buses, etc.) It's things like that, that really pisses me off their taking a lot of money off my family and thousands of other families in Ireland and what are they doing in return; going to.bloody concerts that cost €60+ for one ticket. I (along with my brothers) have to work to earn money for my family and they go and blow money on "leisure activities", it pisses me off!
RANT OVER

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
23 May 2013
4.01pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop

Egroeg Evoli said

Linde said
RIP Ray.

What? You mean Justin Bieber and One Direction are going to die within a few decades?! blue-meanie

NO NOT THE BIEBZ!a-hard-days-night-ringo-6

If only that were trueahdn_ringo_09

Yeah Katie, stuff like that pisses me off too. I hate when people are bragging about how their parents can buy them everything they want and are willing to do so too. Good for you, you get money off your parents without working for it yourself, must feel really great huh! 

25 May 2013
6.05pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10991

Some of this might pass over folks heads but anyone who grew up watching The Fresh Prince of Bel Air in the 90's or the reruns since should love this. One of the best tv things ive seen in a while. Absolutely awesome.

feature=player_embedded

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
25 May 2013
7.34pm
bikelock28
Standing There
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 230

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8I died when I saw this last night, especially when Carlton comes on and they do Its Not Unusual....that was just perfect heart

"I don't think we were actually swimming, as it were, with shirts on, 'cos we always wear overcoats when we're swimming,"-

George Harrison, Australia, June 1964

25 May 2013
10.47pm
meanmistermustard

How can it be that you see the word 'cadenza' and all you can think of is the Relativity Cadenza from Help! and then thru-out one of the wall rounds of Only Connect try to shoe-horn every other word so to get a connection?

And why am i watching the hardest quiz on tv when i get nothing right and dont know what 3/4 of the words, sentences, phrases and pictures are or mean? Its such a fiendish quiz yet one of the best programmes on tv. Its a pleasure to sit thru 25 minutes of not having a clue what they are talking about and then get to the missing words round where the sense of relief and joy washes over you when you get ONE RIGHT!!!!!! You feel so proud and not so inanely stupid after all as you shout out the answer in a manner of "SEE!!! I'm not a complete imbecilea-hard-days-night-paul-11" to the tv.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
26 May 2013
10.59am
Gerard
Philippines, the country which no Beatle would dare to perform again.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 690

bubblesdew6 

Does anyone know that guy?

He/She mentioned the Beatlesbible about a certain forum game.

"And in the End the Love you take is equal to the Love you make"
"When I was a robber *Piano Chord* in Boston Place"
"Let's hope this turns out pretty darn good huh"
"Pete may be the best, but Ringo is the star"
Paul:"Don't be nervous John"
John:"I 'm not"
26 May 2013
6.42pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop

Yaaay finals are over for me and I had a good weekend! This week will be quite relaxing, since I only have to work twice. The other days will just be relaxing and sorting stuff out for London. I'm so looking forward to it <3

26 May 2013
6.46pm
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

I think I figured something out: the "Currently Online" list displays the names of the people who are online in order of registration.

At least, that's how it's displayed right now: Von Bontee, Into the Sky with Diamonds, Linde, Egroeg Evoli, AppleScruffJunior.

:)

☮ & <3

26 May 2013
6.49pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop

Gerell said

bubblesdew6 

Does anyone know that guy?

He/She mentioned the Beatlesbible about a certain forum game.

No I don't know who they are *shifty eyes*

INTROVERTS UNITE! Separately.....In your own homes.----Make Love, Not Wardrobes!
26 May 2013
7.13pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3345

Why would AppleScruffJunior - a George fan from Ireland, with a liking for Dhani and his NewNo2 - comment on bubblesdew6? *innocent face*

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
26 May 2013
7.39pm
AppleScruffJunior
Apple rooftop

No clue... If any of ye spam me I'll kill yeahs a-hard-days-night-george-10

27 May 2013
9.08am
Gerard
Philippines, the country which no Beatle would dare to perform again.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 690

Hey look! He/She is from Ireland too!

"And in the End the Love you take is equal to the Love you make"
"When I was a robber *Piano Chord* in Boston Place"
"Let's hope this turns out pretty darn good huh"
"Pete may be the best, but Ringo is the star"
Paul:"Don't be nervous John"
John:"I 'm not"
27 May 2013
11.09am
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3345

Whoever bubblesdew6 is, ignoring the title, they have a damn good YouTube channel that people here would enjoy.

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
27 May 2013
2.46pm
meanmistermustard

How on earth can you go to bed fine and wake up with bruised and sprained ribs?

Never heard of bubblesdew6 but the channel sure looks like it has some interesting vids for beatle fans.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: MrMoonlight, Oudis, PlasticSoul14
74 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page: MrMoonlight
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10991

mr. Sun king coming together: 6872

Ahhh Girl: 5957

parlance: 5764

Annadog40: 5213