The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 203 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
5 May 2013
6.43pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2046

You can still get them over here too. In fact, I had one yesterday. My mom bought a box of ''Celebrations'', which was a box with mini Mars bars, Twix, Milky Ways, Bounties, Snickers, Dove…Dove bars are actually great too. So soft and yum.

5 May 2013
7.04pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1982

I like the concept of white chocolate, but not so much the actual stuff.

Is there such a thing as "white fudge"…?blue-meanie

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
6 May 2013
1.10am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1665

There's vanilla fudge, but I don't know if it's the same as "white fudge"…

Oh, that reminds me. How do you pronounce "vanilla," "vuh-NIL-uh" or "vuh-NEL-uh"? Or some other variation?

Do you want to know a secret? Read my username backwards. ~ ~ ~ - - - . . . - - - ~ ~ ~ Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy...

☮ & <3

6 May 2013
1.56am
Gerell
Philippines, the country which no Beatle would dare to perform again.
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 682

The French might pronounce it as van-ee-ey

"And in the End the Love you take is equal to the Love you make"
"When I was a robber *Piano Chord* in Boston Place"
"Let's hope this turns out pretty darn good huh"
"Pete may be the best, but Ringo is the star"
Paul:"Don't be nervous John"
John:"I 'm not"
6 May 2013
2.37am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

Read this poem.

This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now, read the third word of each line.

:D Dr. Seuss made this up.

Do you want to know a secret? Read my username backwards. ~ ~ ~ - - - . . . - - - ~ ~ ~ Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy...

☮ & <3

6 May 2013
9.46am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9778

Just when you thought the human race was as stupid as it could be someone goes and make working guns from 3d printers and plans to make the designs available to everyone. I know it was inevitable and at the moment far more expensive than normal ones but the price will eventually fall and even that wont matter in the underworld anyway. Cant people stop and think about what they are doing? Sometimes i want off this planet.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
6 May 2013
3.20pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2934

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8I saw the creator on the news this morning desperately trying to justify why he was putting them on for sale. Let's face it, there's no one who will get any benefit from this but him. He's incredibly stupid and selfish to put them out knowing that people are going to harm others with them, just because he wants to fill his pockets up. Now, practically anyone will be able to get a gun.

Funny Paper said
I like the concept of white chocolate, but not so much the actual stuff.

Is there such a thing as "white fudge"…?blue-meanie

Yes, there is such a thing as white fudge. In fact, I had some recently.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

6 May 2013
3.49pm
meanmistermustard

Ive never tasted it but ive seen white fudge in quite a lot of places.

I found a shop that sold Milky Ways. They are bigger than i remember, when did it become 2 bars instead of 1, and my word they are sickly. Ate one bar which was way more than enough so the other is in the fridge.

The weather in Scotland blows. 1 day of sunshine followed by days of grey skies, cold winds and a mixture of drizzle and heavy rain. And the weather people on tv are beaming with pride as its sunny in London. blue-meanie

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
6 May 2013
7.12pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1982

Egroeg Evoli said
Read this poem.

This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is dumbass cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat

Now, read the third word of each line.

:D Dr. Seuss made this up.

Very amusing.  I didn't know Dr. Seuss worked "blue".blue-meanie

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
7 May 2013
3.47pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2934

Trying to lose a bit of weight and enjoying baking don't go very well together, I've discovered. I make some cake or something because that makes me happy but then I want to eat it a-hard-days-night-ringo-2a-hard-days-night-ringo-14paul-mccartney and I usually do a-hard-days-night-ringo-15a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-john-5

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

7 May 2013
6.03pm
meanmistermustard

Trying to do the same but trying to balance eating probably , getting fit, and adjusting to illness is not easy.

7 May 2013
7.28pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2046

Egroeg Evoli said
There's vanilla fudge, but I don't know if it's the same as "white fudge"…

Oh, that reminds me. How do you pronounce "vanilla," "vuh-NIL-uh" or "vuh-NEL-uh"? Or some other variation?

We pronounce it like ''vah-NIL-juh''

7 May 2013
8.20pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2169
One day, a tape-op got a tape on backwards, he went to play it, and it was all "Neeeradno-undowarrroom" and it was "Wow! Sounds Indian!" -- Paul McCartney
7 May 2013
8.27pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

Just when you thought the human race was as stupid as it could be someone goes and make working guns from 3d printers and plans to make the designs available to everyone. I know it was inevitable and at the moment far more expensive than normal ones but the price will eventually fall and even that wont matter in the underworld anyway. Cant people stop and think about what they are doing? Sometimes i want off this planet.

I don't think 3-D bullets are available yet, fortunately.

One day, a tape-op got a tape on backwards, he went to play it, and it was all "Neeeradno-undowarrroom" and it was "Wow! Sounds Indian!" -- Paul McCartney
7 May 2013
8.55pm
meanmistermustard

Von Bontee said

meanmistermustard said

I don't think 3-D bullets are available yet, fortunately.

I totally misread that and got something else entirely.

Does anyone know why there is a dog walking about with a poo on its back in the below advert for an Energy firm? What has that got to do with Energy?

7 May 2013
10.01pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop

Once again I'm thankful for Youtube being blocked here

8 May 2013
4.44am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

Von Bontee said
Vanilla Fudge, great band!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V…..illa_Fudge

What a coincidence! From that very article:

The members of Vanilla Fudge were great admirers of The Beatles, and covered several of their songs including "Ticket To Ride" and "Eleanor Rigby". The self-titled debut album quotes "Strawberry Fields Forever" at the end, with the line "there's nothing to get hung about".

☮ & <3

8 May 2013
4.49am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said 

Does anyone know why there is a dog walking about with a poo on its back in the below advert for an Energy firm? What has that got to do with Energy?

Not "a poo"…

http://beatbots.net/80750/7135…..ects/zingy

Although I still don't know what it has to do with energy. Commercials are like that. *coughGeicocough*

☮ & <3

8 May 2013
11.01am
meanmistermustard

It may be called Zingy but there is a stunning similarity to a pile of poo.

I think ive pulled this forum to its lowest low ever. And on the same day of a complaint the forum is mainly drivel and shallow and needs better, more intellegent conversation.

8 May 2013
2.59pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop

meanmistermustard said

I think ive pulled this forum to its lowest low ever. And on the same day of a complaint the forum is mainly drivel and shallow and needs better, more intellegent conversation.

This complaint coming from some guy whose posting history has so far consisted of little besides obnoxiousness and trollish inanities. (Actually I'm finding him halfway amusing in spite of myself.)

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Ahhh Girl, Rita Eleanor, She_is_leaving_home, Nereus
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9776

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5111

Ahhh Girl: 4965

mithveaen: 4651

Annadog40: 4167

Zig: 4100

Mr. Kite: 3700

Ron Nasty: 3035

fabfouremily: 2934

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2596

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3159

Newest Members: CheerDown783, Nereus, Mazza, AllMyLoving, KenO

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4965), meanmistermustard (9776), Zig (4100), Joe (3452)

Administrators: Joe (3452), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None