The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 197 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
1 April 2013
2.47am
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1665

Nazarino12 said
I didn't know where else to post this.

I'm a bit embarrassed to ask this but...what was Joe and Ellie's baby named?

I think it's Ted or Teddy. I'm not sure, though.

EDIT: This is from the thread that Gerell posted the link to:

Joe said

Theo Pepper M G (the M is Ellie's maiden name and the G is mine) was born on Monday at 9.56am, weighing 8lb 5oz. He's known as Ted or Teddy, and Pepper is for Sgt Pepper (what, did you think we wouldn't have a Beatles reference?). He's a good-looking young fella.

Do you want to know a secret? Read my username backwards. ~ ~ ~ - - - . . . - - - ~ ~ ~ Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy...

☮ & <3

1 April 2013
11.17pm
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

Does anybody have any idea why a computer mouse's scrolling wheel would scroll correctly, and then only scroll down even when I'm trying to scroll up, and fluctuate between working and only scrolling down?

Do you want to know a secret? Read my username backwards. ~ ~ ~ - - - . . . - - - ~ ~ ~ Also known as Egg-Rock, Egg-Roll, E-George, Eggy...

☮ & <3

2 April 2013
2.22am
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1237

No, maybe you need to re-grease the wheel thing in it?

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit
2 April 2013
5.26am
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop

I just found out that I ate something that isn't vegetarian. I hate when that happens, it makes me feel like a terrible person, and I feel so sick right now because of it.

2 April 2013
3.38pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10361

Since we're on food related stuff, i just got a hob grill pan (ie a grill pan you cook on a hob) and its fantastic (never knew it existed before). Heat always gets to food even when getting turned and far healthier than fried, food tastes so much better. I wonder what other intelligent kitchen ideas are out there (and i dont mean the microwave).

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
2 April 2013
7.02pm
meanmistermustard

One of those timings of life:

Back at the beginning of February i decided to get fit and so went and bought shorts and running shoes as i live in the countryside and there are few people about and the roads are very quiet. The very next day i got put on antibiotics and ever since then i've been ill with little sign of improvement, just one thing after another and lots of trips to see Doctors, Nurses and whoever else.apple02

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
2 April 2013
7.13pm
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Bleh. I hate being sick. It's nothing serious, is it? apple01 heart

Unrelated: What is the purpose of apple02? What is it supposed to convey?

☮ & <3

2 April 2013
8.25pm
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 I think it's a joke on the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away," because he's sick, so he is only getting half an apple.

2 April 2013
9.30pm
meanmistermustard

I have no idea what the apple02apple was meant to represent so treat it as the opposite of apple01.

Currently tests are being undertaken, have learnt thru previous experiences (not my own) that that's code for 'we haven't have got a clue so shooting in the dark and seeing if we can hit one of the moveable targets going slowly by'. Its quite interesting to see one doctor suggest a certain way forward and then the next Doctor you see completely disagrees with and suggests another - which the first disagrees with upon next visit and sends you down that route anyway.

2 April 2013
11.03pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2170

Tell me about it. I take ''the pill''. Don't know what it's called in English buuut

*ATTENTION DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT MENSTRUATION*

I took the last one but started a new round because I didn't want to get my period on my mom's Birthday and important schooldates, but then I got my period all of a sudden last Saturday, while I had taken the first pill that Friday. I called the hospital to ask whether I should keep on taking them or stop taking them, but that doctor just told me I could do what I wanted, which wasn't very helpful. Also, I'm always in a lot of pain when I'm having my period and I've asked multiple doctors what I should do and they're all giving me different advices and it's so frustrating because I don't know what's the right thing to do. One doctor could say a certain thing does no harm, while another doctor could say it does and that you absolutely shouldn't do it that way.

*END OF MENSTRUATION PILL THINGIE RANT*

So yeah. I'm sorry about hearing you're sick though. I hate when antibiotics make you sick.

2 April 2013
11.27pm
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop

I hate when I ask somebody what I should do about something, and they tell me to do whatever I think I should do. I don't know what I want to do, that's why I asked you.

Sorry you're in so much pain, Linde. I'm glad I don't get a period. My doctor once told me I could take the pill to make it regular if I wanted, but that's a definite no; I'm not planning on having kids anytime withing the next six years, so it's not really necessary anyways.

2 April 2013
11.31pm
Egroeg Evoli
Across the universe
Apple rooftop

unknown said
I hate when I ask somebody what I should do about something, and they tell me to do whatever I think I should do. I don't know what I want to do, that's why I asked you.

Exactly.

☮ & <3

3 April 2013
9.56am
meanmistermustard

When does 'King C 1' ever sound like 'Training'? Stupid voice recognition call systems?

Anyone ever heard of Union J, according to the BBC they came third in last years UK X Factor. Anyway, in the same report despite never having released 1 single they are writing their memoirs. This puzzles me yet i cant be bothered going into it. Strange days indeed! Strange days indeed.

3 April 2013
12.17pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3213

Sad news. The Scottish author Iain Banks, who also publishes as Iain M. Banks, has announced he is suffering from late-stage gall bladder cancer, that has spread to his liver, pancreas, and some lymph nodes. He probably has just months to live and has married his partner and is on a short honeymoon. What tragic circumstances. A truly great author who seems to be facing what is to come bravely.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-s.....d-22015175

"I only said we were bigger than Rod... and now there's all this!" Ron Nasty
3 April 2013
1.19pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2947

Linde said
Tell me about it. I take ''the pill''. Don't know what it's called in English buuut

*ATTENTION DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT MENSTRUATION*

I took the last one but started a new round because I didn't want to get my period on my mom's Birthday and important schooldates, but then I got my period all of a sudden last Saturday, while I had taken the first pill that Friday. I called the hospital to ask whether I should keep on taking them or stop taking them, but that doctor just told me I could do what I wanted, which wasn't very helpful. Also, I'm always in a lot of pain when I'm having my period and I've asked multiple doctors what I should do and they're all giving me different advices and it's so frustrating because I don't know what's the right thing to do. One doctor could say a certain thing does no harm, while another doctor could say it does and that you absolutely shouldn't do it that way.

*END OF MENSTRUATION PILL THINGIE RANT*

So yeah. I'm sorry about hearing you're sick though. I hate when antibiotics make you sick.

I don't know what you've already tried Linde but I used to get really bad 'female' pain so I've picked up a few things that helped me, maybe they'll help you too?

Eat plenty of green apples apple01apple01 They're supposed to help if you feel sick, too.

Hot drinks and soups/stews etc. always helped. A bath always makes me feel better too.

Something else I do is lie on my side with a pillow (preferably one fo those ones you can heat in the microwave) on my back and another on my stomach.

I don't know if you already do all of this but I thought I'd mention it just in case. Hope you feel better soon, period pain has ruined days out, holidays, parties and all sorts for me.

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

3 April 2013
2.25pm
meanmistermustard

Does anyone know why my piece of garbage-filled crap HTC keeps losing time? Last night it was about 30 seconds ahead of my ipod clock (which remains correct), this morning 14 minutes behind. Last month i woke to find it say it was 1980 and the time was 7 minutes past 7, despite it being after 9 o'clock in the morning.

I have a contact in it that is incorrect and i cant get rid off or change it so gave it to a phone expert who after 10 minutes of going through everything he knew gave up said he had no idea how to fix it.blue-meanie

3 April 2013
8.55pm
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop

My last phone used to do that all the time, but I think that was because I never used it, and when it would die I would wait weeks to charge it. Then I got a new phone and this one never does that. Just get a new one, it's easier than fixing it.a-hard-days-night-paul-11

3 April 2013
9.13pm
meanmistermustard

I wouldnt get a new phone as i dont like them, I havent put any money in it for over a year. I only use it for incoming calls so folks can get me when required, the fantasic torch on it, and a music player when i forget to recharge my ipod. Tho it does amaze me that such a bad phone was ever made.

4 April 2013
1.18pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2947

Apparently htc phones are notorious for breaking soon after you buy them. I don't actually own a mobile phone, I can't be bothered with the hassle of it all. I have my iPod touch(which also began to break not long after buying it) and the house phone. What more do I need?

''We're just knocked out. We heard about the sell out. You gotta get an album out, you owe it to the people. We're so happy we can hardly count.''

5 April 2013
12.23am
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2170

Thanks for the tips! Yeah I usually just lie down with a heated pillow and some asperines but right now I started taking ''Aleve feminax'' but I don't know if it works of course, since I'm still swallowing the damn pill.

Yeah it has ruined so many fun things for me too, including important schooldates. Sometimes I wish I was a guy. But hey, they've probably got annoying things as well.

meanmistermustard said
I wouldnt get a new phone as i dont like them, I havent put any money in it for over a year. I only use it for incoming calls so folks can get me when required, the fantasic torch on it, and a music player when i forget to recharge my ipod. Tho it does amaze me that such a bad phone was ever made.

I haven't put any money in my phone for over moooonths. I've had a lot of bad luck with it, had it ''repaired'' 6 times now. The home button stopped working so I NEED a new one, because fixing it was almost as expensive as getting a new one. I don't use it that often though, as I prefer a laptop and make calls with our home telephone. I only use it for whatsapp and incoming calls, sometimes for Twitter.

For my sister a smartphone is just like a hand. You rarely see her without the damn thing. I think it's kinda sad tbh

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Beatleva, Sugarplum fairy, georgiewood
66 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10361

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5492

parlance: 5476

Annadog40: 4714

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4536

Mr. Kite: 4276

Ron Nasty: 3213

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2684

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3148

Newest Members: Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats, Alex, Aimo Kankkunen, henrysorren

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5492, meanmistermustard: 10361, Zig: 4536, Joe: 3491

Administrators: Joe: 3491, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: Mimi
Upcoming: Beatles4ever, Bulldog