The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 197 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
2 April 2013
11.03pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3927sp_Permalink

Tell me about it. I take ''the pill''. Don't know what it's called in English buuut

*ATTENTION DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT MENSTRUATION*

I took the last one but started a new round because I didn't want to get my period on my mom's Birthday and important schooldates, but then I got my period all of a sudden last Saturday, while I had taken the first pill that Friday. I called the hospital to ask whether I should keep on taking them or stop taking them, but that doctor just told me I could do what I wanted, which wasn't very helpful. Also, I'm always in a lot of pain when I'm having my period and I've asked multiple doctors what I should do and they're all giving me different advices and it's so frustrating because I don't know what's the right thing to do. One doctor could say a certain thing does no harm, while another doctor could say it does and that you absolutely shouldn't do it that way.

*END OF MENSTRUATION PILL THINGIE RANT*

So yeah. I'm sorry about hearing you're sick though. I hate when antibiotics make you sick.

3 April 2013
9.56am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17201
sp_UserOnlineSmall Online

When does 'King C 1' ever sound like 'Training'? Stupid voice recognition call systems?

Anyone ever heard of Union J, according to the BBC they came third in last years UK X Factor. Anyway, in the same report despite never having released 1 single they are writing their memoirs. This puzzles me yet i cant be bothered going into it. Strange days indeed! Strange days indeed.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
3 April 2013
12.17pm
Ron Nasty
"Where have you been?" "I'm not telling you..."
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4978
3 April 2013
1.19pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2971
3932sp_Permalink

Linde said
Tell me about it. I take ''the pill''. Don't know what it's called in English buuut

*ATTENTION DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT MENSTRUATION*

I took the last one but started a new round because I didn't want to get my period on my mom's Birthday and important schooldates, but then I got my period all of a sudden last Saturday, while I had taken the first pill that Friday. I called the hospital to ask whether I should keep on taking them or stop taking them, but that doctor just told me I could do what I wanted, which wasn't very helpful. Also, I'm always in a lot of pain when I'm having my period and I've asked multiple doctors what I should do and they're all giving me different advices and it's so frustrating because I don't know what's the right thing to do. One doctor could say a certain thing does no harm, while another doctor could say it does and that you absolutely shouldn't do it that way.

*END OF MENSTRUATION PILL THINGIE RANT*

So yeah. I'm sorry about hearing you're sick though. I hate when antibiotics make you sick.

I don't know what you've already tried Linde but I used to get really bad 'female' pain so I've picked up a few things that helped me, maybe they'll help you too?

Eat plenty of green apples apple01apple01 They're supposed to help if you feel sick, too.

Hot drinks and soups/stews etc. always helped. A bath always makes me feel better too.

Something else I do is lie on my side with a pillow (preferably one fo those ones you can heat in the microwave) on my back and another on my stomach.

I don't know if you already do all of this but I thought I'd mention it just in case. Hope you feel better soon, period pain has ruined days out, holidays, parties and all sorts for me.

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, Annadog40, Merch, Beatles007, Evangeline
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17188

Ahhh Girl: 10784

Annadog40: 9799

Zig: 7584