The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 191 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
7 March 2013
10.17pm
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1444
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3817sp_Permalink

unknown said That's was. I think we do have a croakers thread, but this is no time to be sad. Cheer up, mja! Death is the greatest part of one'livers, and 82 is.A nice age. 

I really don't know what to say to this. "That's was." What does that mean? Nowhere in my post do I say "is". "I think we do have a croakers thread," yes, and I think if you look back through this thread, disrespectful as I think your "croakers" is, this is the "croakers" thread. Occasionally someone will get their own thread, but here is where deaths are generally mentioned. To feel sorrow at someone's death, and to commemorate it, is no bad thing. What gives you the idea I need to "cheer up"? Was there anything in my marking the death of an important musician that hinted I was feeling over-emotional about it? I noted his passing, commented on his achievements, and said he would be missed, that's all. Whatever your beliefs, it is good to mark the transition from one phase to another, and there is nothing wrong in expressing a measure of sadness at that.

That's was was supposed to be that's sad. I should turn the spellcheck off on my iPod because they never make any sense anyhow. I have only heard croak be used in a neutral type of way. Didn't know some people take offense at that word. I don't mind that people post deaths here, I was just saying that there is a thread for announcing deaths, if you found that more convenient or whatever to use it (though it doesn't make a difference to me if you do or not, and I can see how you would take that the wrong way). I felt like your post read very upsetingly, if you don't need to cheer up then don't. 

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: trcanberra, georgiewood
45 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17129

Ahhh Girl: 10741

Annadog40: 9715

Zig: 7545