The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 184 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
4 February 2013
7.21pm
Funny Paper
America
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2093
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3664sp_Permalink

This morning, I feel like listening to this:

Faded flowers, wait in a jar, till the evening is complete... complete... complete... complete...
10 February 2013
8.04pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2627
3673sp_Permalink

The official wasn't an acquaintance, fortunately. They showed images and the acquaintance was just standing there next to the puddle of blood. Pfew. The official isn't dead either..yet. Vonbontee, you can make the Maxwell joke!

Haha. Believe it or not, but I actually DO know people who claim to know everything about music and new music, and who seriously have never heard of the Beatles or can't name one song. Most people I know can't name one song other than Hey Jude, Yellow Submarine or Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds anyway.

Yesterday I went to the cinema with some of my friends (this one guy has a crush on me. I'm always very bad with this and I never notice it when someone does, but he's making it pretty obvious and I feel sorry for him, but I just don't like him that way. He hasn't told me yet, so I'm just pretending I don't know it). Anyway, we went to see Django Unchained, and I expected it to be pretty lame and boring, as it was 3 hours, but it was amazing! What a good (but sometimes..no wait..mostly very cruel) film! I enjoyed it, but of course it was sad to watch it and know that the things that happened in the film also happened to the slaves in reality. Quentin Tarantino was the director and he also had a little role in it himself. He died pretty soon though lol.

11 February 2013
9.33am
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2971
3675sp_Permalink

50 years since Please Please Me was recorded....only one way to celebrate, getting my record player out later. Still can´t believe that it was done and finished in ten hours, especially when I think of how long it takes modern artists (well, most other artists, full stop) to record a single!

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

11 February 2013
8.50pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17114
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
36 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)