The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 166 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
29 August 2012
6.00am
Dipsy
Turned left at Greenland
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 240

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8Thanks, Mith! a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

And that video was seriously one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I'm pretty sure it was impossible for me not to smile while watching that. ahdn_ringo_09

"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know? I'm just one of those people."
29 August 2012
4.31pm
FlyOn13
New Jersey, USA
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 205

Oh my God, that video is SO CUTE!!!!
Thanks, Mith! :)

“I was special. I always have been. Why didn't anyone notice me?" -John Lennon
1 September 2012
4.01am
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916

Can anyone help me out with something? I'm got this devilishly good portion of a song I can't identify playing in my head. It's the repetition of 4 words - My Baby Don't Care. It's not Ticket To Ride, but I can't remember the song. Anyone know what song I'm talking about?
Edit: Figgured it out - and the line is My Baby Don't Dance.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
1 September 2012
2.20pm
The Walrus
Working for the national health
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1010

mr. Sun king coming together said
Can anyone help me out with something? I'm got this devilishly good portion of a song I can't identify playing in my head. It's the repetition of 4 words - My Baby Don't Care.

I know this!

It's not Ticket To Ride

No I don't.

And I neeeeeeeeed her all the time
2 September 2012
1.20am
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 10402

Hal David who wrote countless hit songs with Burt Bacharach has died at the age of 91 from complications from a stroke. Some of their fantastic songs included Rain Drops Keep Falling On My Head, Magic Moments and 24 Hours From Tulsa. He also wrote the lyrics to We Have All the Time In The World made famous by Louis Armstrong which is an amazing song.

A true legend was the man.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
2 September 2012
7.35pm
meanmistermustard

With all the 'discussions' going on here recently these have been in my head

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
4 September 2012
1.45am
meanmistermustard

Listening to little bits of the Star Club recordings and a bit of chat came on with Paul introducing Shimmy Shimmy (as Shittty Shitty). Some guy in the audience yells out something and John shouts out in response "shut up will you, fat bastard". Havent laughed so much in a while.a-hard-days-night-john-1

Small minds...

(I should be in bed, got to be up in 6 hours.)

7 September 2012
1.21am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776

Went to the dentist yesterday and my mouth's still sore. At least I'm done with getting cavities filled for the time being...
The Madrigals are singing the Glee version of "Hello Goodbye" in an assembly tomorrow, and I am not happy. At all. The fact that I have to sing uncomfortably high only has a little to do with it, too!
I recently found out I'm a National Merit Scholarship semifinalist. Exciting. (It actually is... my mom got the scholarship when she was in high school.)
WE WENT TO SEE RINGO ON JULY 11th IT WAS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF EVER
I got my AP scores. I got a 5 on Calculus BC, 4s on Physics C: Mechanics as well as Physics C: Electricity & Magnetism, and a 3 on US History. Woot. ]
Speaking of test scores, I got a 33 on the ACT. I plan to retake it on October 27th so I can take the writing portion.
I think that's everything big that's happened to me lately. Oh, and I'm O+. ahdn_george_08

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

8 September 2012
5.08am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651

Welcome back M3 apple01

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
11 September 2012
10.47pm
meanmistermustard

I am seriously pissed off, seriously. Scotland are an absolute joke under Craig Levein. Thankfully its too dark outside to get to the local stream or loch as i might be tempted to jump in.blue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanie

12 September 2012
12.34am
annab93
Over the Rainbow
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 117

I am currently putting off my homework like a freaking champion. In other news, my roommate was up until 5 am this morning doing hers. paul-mccartney At least we're friends!

You make your own dream.
12 September 2012
8.42pm
The Walrus
Working for the national health
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1010

meanmistermustard said
I am seriously pissed off, seriously. Scotland are an absolute joke under Craig Levein. Thankfully its too dark outside to get to the local stream or loch as i might be tempted to jump in.blue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanie

You can have Steven Gerrard if it will make you feel better.

And I neeeeeeeeed her all the time
12 September 2012
9.24pm
meanmistermustard

Gerrard normally plays in centre midfield so he's no use; last night we created this way of playing that involves no centre midfielders in a midfield 5 and being played off the park due to being incapable of keeping the ball and passing to a teammate. And fair play we are very good at it. We have also settled on thumping it up to our forward to run onto it and hold it up, the fact he is past it and there are better opinions sitting on the bench is immaterial.

Its pure tactical genius. Fits right in with our other masterclass formation of 4-6-0 where you play no striker at all; we demonstrated it it to the world last year but they just sat laughing. They dont understand football.

Next up is the philosphy of drawing every game of the campaign - you wont qualify but will remain unbeaten. Brilliant.  

13 September 2012
5.42pm
Dipsy
Turned left at Greenland
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 240

GAHHH! Magical Mystery Tour will actually screening at the Belcourt Theater in Nashville, which is only about one and a half miles away from campus! I. Am. So. PUMPED! Not even Nowhere Boy played in any of the Nashville theaters, so this is beyond epic! paul-mccartney

"I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know? I'm just one of those people."
13 September 2012
7.07pm
Von Bontee
A Hole In The Road
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2205

HEY! No talking about Beatles-related topics allowed in this thread! :)

I'll wait a month for the DVD myself. I can't figure out why this is being released theatrically at all - I can KINDA understand "Yellow Submarine"'s recent release, but that one was made for the big screen, after all.

One day, a tape-op got a tape on backwards, he went to play it, and it was all "Neeeradno-undowarrroom" and it was "Wow! Sounds Indian!" -- Paul McCartney
14 September 2012
4.01pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 4549

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

19 September 2012
12.37am
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916

My apologies if I've been slightly off normal recently. I don't know why, but I'll get it sorted. 

apple01heart

Also, I am in love right now with this song:

I've been playing it for 20 minutes now.

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
19 September 2012
12.47am
meanmistermustard

No problem Sun King. We will hold back the frenzied mob for nowa-hard-days-night-george-10.

heartapple01

19 September 2012
2.40am
annab93
Over the Rainbow
Royal Command Performance
Forum Posts: 117

Sun King, I love the song you posted! Its wonderful! And I hope that you feel more like yourself soon. ahdn_ringo_09apple01

You make your own dream.
19 September 2012
1.57pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost

Forum Posts: 4549

Hang in there, mr. Sun king. Whatever is bugging you, remember; all things must pass!

apple01heartstuart-sutcliffe 

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Ahhh Girl, Beatleva
50 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10402

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5533

parlance: 5502

Annadog40: 4750

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4549

Mr. Kite: 4305

Ron Nasty: 3218

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2685

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3146

Newest Members: phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5533, meanmistermustard: 10402, Zig: 4549, Joe: 3497

Administrators: Joe: 3497, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None