The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread | Page 163 | Fab Forum

Introducing the inaugural Fab Forum February Fundraiser! Click here for more details.

Please consider registering

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
No permission to create posts
12 August 2012
2.21am
The Walrus
Working for the national health
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1036
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3243sp_Permalink

Joe said
Milton Jones isn't Welsh.

He would be if he was a footballer (Welsh father) but I take your point.

To alleviate Mr Sun King's fears, our generation is fine. It has me in it.

And I neeeeeeeeed her all the time
13 August 2012
4.16pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6980

Jet - believe me, you get used to using the site on phones (or iPods, as in my case). And anyways, Joe's working on something, I believe.
Anyways, all's fine in Canada, and actually, I'm going (back) out of town tomorrow, so I'll be quiet for a couple of days.
Edit: Welcome back, of course. I'm So Tired I forgot to say it.

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

16 August 2012
4.44pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 4390
3254sp_Permalink

mr. Sun king coming together said
Jet - believe me, you get used to using the site on phones (or iPods, as in my case). And anyways, Joe's working on something, I believe.

Sorry, work's stalled. I need a new banner and to get the bloody thing to work in Internet Explorer. Apart from those things the redesign is good to go.

We should probably have a RIP thread. One of my best friends, who I knew for over 15 years, died last week in a road accident. I have to give a speech at his funeral on Monday, and I *hate* doing public speaking. At the moment I'm alternating between "I miss you, you bastard," and "You made me do a speech, you bastard".

On the plus side, the latest issue of Kerrang! magazine is dedicated to him, which he'd have loved.

a-hard-days-night-ringo-14a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

So no work on the site or the book for a while.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

16 August 2012
6.08pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 17129
3257sp_Permalink

Sorry to hear the bad news Joe; you're friends death and the public speaking.

As for smartphones i have 1, detest it immensly, and hardly ever use it. Its an HTC (was given it) and its a nightmare to navigate, nothing is where its easy to access just endless menus in menus. Plus there is a drag down notice thing which is a pain to drag down, you can spend 5 minutes just trying to pull it down.  Recently had to do updates to its software and i had to do 1 at a time.  The biggest annoyance tho is that the worst thing to use on it is the phone - I ONLY WANT THE PHONE PART.blue-meanie Give me an ipod anytime and forget the whole mobile phone thing.

There is this idea help in society where you have to be a part of everything; twitter, facebook and whatever else is out there. Everyone has to be contactable and plugged in and if youre not then youre weird. People you've never heard of wanting you to like them so they can say they have 200,000,000,000 likes. Get lost.

Plus the whole world of compensation and free money. So far this week ive been informed i'm due a pay out from a car accident i was in (never been in one), due a large repayment on a loan i took out in 2004 (never had a loan), been told via telephone my computer is infected by virus's (no its not and even if it was i wouldnt want them to know or go near it), and some multi-billionaire wants me to send my bank details to him as he is near death and doesnt want the money to go elsewhere.

Don’t make your love suffer insecurities, trade the baggage of self to set another one free. ('Paper Skin' - Kendall Payne)
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Necko, Annadog40, Merch
52 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 17120

Ahhh Girl: 10726

Annadog40: 9698

Zig: 7531

parlance: 7092