Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
The "Incredibly Impossible to Derail This Thread" thread
3 April 2012
10.53pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24950
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
3061sp_Permalink sp_Print

How bored did the four look in the vid RevolvingPiggies posted? At the end Paul was miles away, the look he gives John 2:15 in says everything. Loved Johns “when you’ve got to go, youve got to go”.

Thanks for the post Piggies , love seeing vids.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

4 April 2012
12.07am
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
Forum Posts: 142
3062sp_Permalink sp_Print

you’re very welcome!

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

4 April 2012
5.08pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 4621
3063sp_Permalink sp_Print

I had a Mal moment when I saw the video and  I said “Mal!!”.

Then I came here to show it to Zig mal-evans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v…..qP3wT5lpa4

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie……

Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower…

Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go.

Beware of Darkness… 

4 April 2012
10.22pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3064sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8heart

are any of you vegetarian or vegan? I’m a vegetarian, but want to become a vegan. But it’s HARD. If there were vegan bread and eggs though, I could become one. I don’t eat eggs raw anyway, and drink soymilk only, use vegan butter, vegan cheese, and vegan meat. They actually taste good, better than the real stuff. The vegan butter is called Earth Balance: if you see it, try it! 

49 good reasons to go veggie

http://www.britishmeat.com/49.htm

In the U.S, a person with an average lifespan eats about 2,400 animals in their life! No 🙁

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3

4 April 2012
10.52pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
3065sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry Piggies  but i like meat. Have had meat free sausages and burgers before and its simply not the same to me. I know there are meant to be benefits healthwise (Ringo and Paul are very pro vegetarian (is Ringo a vegan?)) but i couldnt do it.

One of the major problems i would have is being allergic to peppers, chilli’s and all those things and a lot of what ive seen which is vegetarian contains some pepper or chilli so i’d be dead very quickly. One very small bite and im ill for a day or two. Plus i hate mushrooms and tomatoes (unless its tomato sauce). Yecht!

On a different note i am officially bored. Bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, bored, BORED!! Not that i have nothing to do. Just bored. Think i’ll make a cup of Tetley tea. (Its like being on twitter.)

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

4 April 2012
11.37pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3066sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8that’s all right. Allergies must be annoying a-hard-days-night-paul-3 I’m glad you’re not dead!!! there were some soy meatballs and a veggie burger that I almost spat out because I thought they were real… I could post it if I can find it…

4 April 2012
11.41pm
Ben Ramon
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 613
3067sp_Permalink sp_Print

RevolvingPiggies said
Really random question but… how do you think the Beatles would have been different if they had been female? …wow. As in their music, personalities, looks, history, and fame. 

Joanne, Pauline, Georgina and Ringoette (!?)

SHUT UP - Paulie's talkin'

4 April 2012
11.59pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3068sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ben Ramon said

RevolvingPiggies said
Really random question but… how do you think the Beatles would have been different if they had been female? …wow. As in their music, personalities, looks, history, and fame. 

Joanne, Pauline, Georgina and Ringoette (!?)

a-hard-days-night-john-6

5 April 2012
12.07am
BornInThe80s
The Top Ten Club
Members
Forum Posts: 60
3069sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just thought I’d pop in and say hello to everyone! Never posted in this thread and I’ve been MIA from the board for a few weeks. Darn life! I really want to start posting here more. This is an awesome board and I spend most of my time browsing older topics. How is everyone doing this fine month of April?

Try to realize it's all within yourself, no one else can make you change....

5 April 2012
1.19am
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3070sp_Permalink sp_Print

BornInThe80s said
Just thought I’d pop in and say hello to everyone! Never posted in this thread and I’ve been MIA from the board for a few weeks. Darn life! I really want to start posting here more. This is an awesome board and I spend most of my time browsing older topics. How is everyone doing this fine month of April?

very well, thank you! Welcome! apple01 I love your profile picture

5 April 2012
2.56am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
3071sp_Permalink sp_Print

I wish I could be vegan, but I can’t. I would need a very special diet and honestly I just can’t follow it. The problem is that if I don’t eat meat at least once a week, I feel sick.

And that happened last Monday, I started cleaning my room and went for one hour work out without having breakfast.. and it was the end of me. I felt really sick. So my sister asked me “When was the last time you ate steak or meat?” and I just couldn’t remember and now I had to eat two days in a row meat and I just hate it, but I feel much better.

And we’re doing fine Borninthe80s! Too hot if you ask me…

Beware of Darkness… 

6 April 2012
2.02am
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3072sp_Permalink sp_Print

mithveaen said
I wish I could be vegan, but I can’t. I would need a very special diet and honestly I just can’t follow it. The problem is that if I don’t eat meat at least once a week, I feel sick.

And that happened last Monday, I started cleaning my room and went for one hour work out without having breakfast.. and it was the end of me. I felt really sick. So my sister asked me “When was the last time you ate steak or meat?” and I just couldn’t remember and now I had to eat two days in a row meat and I just hate it, but I feel much better.

And we’re doing fine Borninthe80s! Too hot if you ask me…

hmm… maybe because you don’t eat the food that has the nutrition you need when you don’t eat meat? http://www.peta.org/living/veg…..ments.aspx  try this if you want. There’s a bunch more online. My mom has a book too…

6 April 2012
6.01am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
3073sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 thank you so much. My problem is my horrible schedules for work, and honestly I can’t follow a very strict diet. I might check some replacements though to include them in my daily diet so I don’t have to eat meat that much. thanks!!

Beware of Darkness… 

6 April 2012
2.44pm
kelicopter
Sitting in an English Garden
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1082
3074sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mith, could it be anaemia? I became a vegetarian last year, but then started to feel ill and tired. When I went to give blood, they said I was anaemic. I’m sort of in the process of adding more iron to my diet in other ways now, as well as taking iron supplements, to then be able to stop eating meat again. Also, my family are big meat lovers, so for the sake of making meal times easier, I think I’ll just wait until Uni.

I think it's great you're going through a phase,

and I'm awfully glad it'll all be over in a couple

of days

funniestpost-3.png 2020

6 April 2012
3.07pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3075sp_Permalink sp_Print

Oh, I’m sorry kelicopter. It’s great you still want to go back to vegetarianism though. My dad and brother are huge mear lovers too. My whole family is vegetarian now except for my brother: me and my mom for animal rights, and also me because eating meat to me seems like eating murder, it just doesn’t feel right, and my dad for health reasons after watching Forks Over Knives. It’s weird though, because we’d go to a restaurant and he’d lick his lips and says “Steak!” and then I need to remind him that he’s vegetarian. He’s eating lots of vegan products as well. 

6 April 2012
3.11pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
London Palladium
Members
3076sp_Permalink sp_Print

oops, I forgot to say you’re welcome Mith…. you’re welcome Mith!

6 April 2012
11.31pm
meanmistermustard
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
3077sp_Permalink sp_Print

Anyone else watching the Masters Golf in Augusta. Have had it on in the background and Tiger Woods game is falling apart; shots swinging way left and right, missed putts, balls landing in bunkers. He’s never really recovered from when the affairs were discovered and his private life disintegrated in the newpapers and magazines.

7 April 2012
6.52am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Rishikesh
Members
3078sp_Permalink sp_Print

a-hard-days-night-ringo-8 Not really. Major Leagues Baseball season has started and my father loves to watch the games… so it’s baseball at home now.

Beware of Darkness… 

7 April 2012
2.50pm
seaglass eyes sunny smile
The Kingdom of Marigold
Carnegie Hall
Members
Forum Posts: 570
3079sp_Permalink sp_Print

I feel great respect for vegetarians and vegans, but I love meat way too much to ever do that myself. Bacon is just too good. a-hard-days-night-george-10

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that."

"What happens to them?" insisted Milo.

"Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars."

The Phantom Tollbooth

7 April 2012
2.58pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 6402
3080sp_Permalink sp_Print

MeanM – watching the Masters very intently. Personally, cheering for Phil Mickelson, but I’m employing the ABT policy. Anybody But Tiger!

As if it matters how a man falls down.'

'When the fall's all that's left, it matters a great deal.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2859
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5509
Newest Members:
frankc, viv@nelsontraining.co.uk, bornhairyman, frankkilmore123@gmail.com, onlyanorthernsong
Moderators: Joe: 5691, meanmistermustard: 24950, Ahhh Girl: 22213, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5691