Old Cigarette Rock | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —





— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Old Cigarette Rock
No permission to create posts
13 June 2010
3.00am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1081
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Are there any old cigarette rock fans here? By Cigarette Rock, I mean songs like In-a-gadda-da-vida, Back in the U.S.S.R., and Sunshine of your love.

 

There exists New cigarette rock, but it's stupid shit like Seether, Nickleback, Five for Fighting, really anything new or modern that has a black border around the poster and has some ugly dude singing lead vocals in front of the jackass playing lead guitar.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
13 June 2010
3.51am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

Are there any old cigarette rock fans here? By Cigarette Rock, I mean songs like In-a-gadda-da-vida, Back in the U.S.S.R., and Sunshine of your love.

 

There exists New cigarette rock, but it's stupid shit like Seether, Nickleback, Five for Fighting, really anything new or modern that has a black border around the poster and has some ugly dude singing lead vocals in front of the jackass playing lead guitar.


 

I'm not sure what Cigarrete rock means (call me ignorant but I've never heard that term) but the songs you mentioned are in my top favorite ones.

This is my favorite in-a-gadda-da-vida's version.By I. Ron Butterfly

 

 

BTW I had for a while Photograph by Nickelback because my students loved it, but I deleted it eventually. I checked some of their music.. and it's ok. Not that I have their albums. It's just... ok. Never heard the other bands.

 

 

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
13 June 2010
3.55am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1081
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:


 

I'm not sure what Cigarrete rock means (call me ignorant but I've never heard that term) but the songs you mentioned are in my top favorite ones.

 

 


You haven't heard it. I invented it. Although I don't smoke (never have never will) I know that they're good songs to sip on cigarette to. Hence, the term Cigarette Rock. 

 

This term may NOT be used for Metal, Soft Rock, or any new Rap-Rock crossings. All violators will be shot. All survivors will be shot again.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
13 June 2010
4.06am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

mithveaen said:

 

I'm not sure what Cigarrete rock means (call me ignorant but I've never heard that term) but the songs you mentioned are in my top favorite ones.

 

 


You haven't heard it. I invented it. Although I don't smoke (never have never will) I know that they're good songs to sip on cigarette to. Hence, the term Cigarette Rock.
 

 

This term may NOT be used for Metal, Soft Rock, or any new Rap-Rock crossings. All violators will be shot. All survivors will be shot again.


 

Ohhhhh cool!! I have 2 songs in that category, you can shoot me but I've always loved Layla by Eric Clapton and Little Wing by Jimmi Hendrix.

 

I don't know if A Whiter Shade of Pale is soft-rock but that's also in that category. 

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: meanmistermustard, georgiewood, Merch, natureaker
63 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 14973

Ahhh Girl: 9313

Annadog40: 8127

parlance: 7095

mr. Sun king coming together: 6975

Zig: 6721

Mr. Kite: 6004

mithveaen: 4633

Ron Nasty: 4349

trcanberra: 4323

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 3076

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3515

Posts: 183068

Newest Members: WhenWeWasFab, ClaireIsYolk, The_Walrus_1234, Im Only Sleeping, HelterSkelter

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 9313, meanmistermustard: 14973, Zig: 6721, Joe: 4057

Administrators: Joe: 4057, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: Amber1965