Introduce yourself to the forum! | Page 9 | All together now | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Introduce yourself to the forum!
22 July 2010
7.39pm
Beatlesfan1
Walrusville
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
20 July 2010
Offline
161

Hi! I'm MeanMrs.Mustard's brother. Not Polythene Dan. I'm the one in the Sgt. Pepper suit. We got Rock Band in September and I like it a lot. 

My favorite album: Sgt. Pepper.  

My favorite song: "The End." 

My favorite Beatle: Paul. 

:) a-hard-days-night-paul-6a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-2a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-paul-5a-hard-days-night-paul-1a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-4a-hard-days-night-paul-7a-hard-days-night-paul-9a-hard-days-night-paul-10 :)
Jeweler, you've failed.
22 July 2010
8.16pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
162

Beatlesfan1 said:

Hi! I'm MeanMrs.Mustard's brother. Not Polythene Dan. I'm the one in the Sgt. Pepper suit. We got Rock Band in September and I like it a lot. 

My favorite album: Sgt. Pepper.  

My favorite song: "The End." 

My favorite Beatle: Paul. 

:) a-hard-days-night-paul-6a-hard-days-night-paul-3a-hard-days-night-paul-2a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-paul-5a-hard-days-night-paul-1a-hard-days-night-paul-11a-hard-days-night-paul-4a-hard-days-night-paul-7a-hard-days-night-paul-9a-hard-days-night-paul-10 :)

Hi, sweetie! :) Welcome to the forum! 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

22 July 2010
8.46pm
Beatlesfan1
Walrusville
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
20 July 2010
Offline
163

a-hard-days-night-paul-2I AM NOT SWEETIE.

Jeweler, you've failed.
22 July 2010
8.47pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
164

Beatlesfan1 said:

a-hard-days-night-paul-2I AM NOT SWEETIE.


Would "cutie pie" work? Or would I have to say "Honey Pie?" 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

22 July 2010
8.57pm
Beatlesfan1
Walrusville
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
20 July 2010
Offline
165

a-hard-days-night-john-3a-hard-days-night-john-3a-hard-days-night-john-3a-hard-days-night-john-3HONY PIE.

Jeweler, you've failed.
22 July 2010
8.58pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
166

Okay, Honey Pie. a-hard-days-night-george-10

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

22 July 2010
9.00pm
Beatlesfan1
Walrusville
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 10
Member Since:
20 July 2010
Offline
167

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 

blue-meanieblue-meanieblue-meanie
Jeweler, you've failed.
22 July 2010
9.02pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
168

What's wrong? I thought you asked me to call you that.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

24 July 2010
9.49pm
this girl
St Peters Church
Forum Posts: 11
Member Since:
23 July 2010
Offline
169

Hi! My name is Allyson. My full name is a little cartoonish, so I'll just keep that to myself for now. I am a Beatle-obsessed 14-year-old who is stuck in the wrong era (which I'm sure many others here are as well). I was raised into a Wings family (C Moon is my favorite song of all time) and believe it or not, that's how I found out about the Beatles. My family was just sitting at the dinner table one day while Magical Mystery Tour was playing through our CD player and during Fool On the Hill I thought, "Hey, that guy sounds a lot like Paul from Wings." My mother told me who it was and things went uphill – or downhill, whichever you think a-hard-days-night-paul-11 – from there. I'm obviously a HUGE paul girl.

I found out about this site while I was doing a report for my music aesthetics class on Paul McCartney, we had to choose a musician who made a big impact on modern music and I was the only one who chose someone from 1920 and up. (I got an A, if you were wondering a-hard-days-night-george-8)

I love this site and I hope I'll become a regular visitor! Everyone here seems really nice. a-hard-days-night-john-6 Thanks!

24 July 2010
9.51pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
170

this girl said:

Hi! My name is Allyson. My full name is a little cartoonish, so I'll just keep that to myself for now. I am a Beatle-obsessed 14-year-old who is stuck in the wrong era (which I'm sure many others here are as well). I was raised into a Wings family (C Moon is my favorite song of all time) and believe it or not, that's how I found out about the Beatles. My family was just sitting at the dinner table one day while Magical Mystery Tour was playing through our CD player and during Fool On the Hill I thought, "Hey, that guy sounds a lot like Paul from Wings." My mother told me who it was and things went uphill – or downhill, whichever you think a-hard-days-night-paul-11 – from there. I'm obviously a HUGE paul girl.

I found out about this site while I was doing a report for my music aesthetics class on Paul McCartney, we had to choose a musician who made a big impact on modern music and I was the only one who chose someone from 1920 and up. (I got an A, if you were wondering a-hard-days-night-george-8)

I love this site and I hope I'll become a regular visitor! Everyone here seems really nice. a-hard-days-night-john-6 Thanks!


Welcome. 
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
24 July 2010
9.54pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
171

Hi Allyson! I would say uphill. a-hard-days-night-paul-5

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
24 July 2010
10.01pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
172

Also, am I the only one who thinks AFOTH is Paul's best song? I just love how it describes himself. I don't mean to be "harshly independent" (if that makes sense) but I think Paul should have been a solo kind of person. Still with the beatles, but made solo stuff and maybe a solo album under the name of The Beatles.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
24 July 2010
10.04pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2295
Member Since:
13 November 2009
Offline
173

I don't think they would have lasted as long. But that's a discussion for another thread. a-hard-days-night-paul-8

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
25 July 2010
6.12am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4678
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
174

Welcome Allyson!! Any plans to see Paul on tour?

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
25 July 2010
11.24pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
175

If you don't, change your mind. Paul concerts are the BEST THING EVER. Except they're too short.

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

25 July 2010
11.29pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
176

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

If you don't, change your mind. Paul concerts are the BEST THING EVER. Except they're too short.


According to my late great Grandfather, John's were the best.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
26 July 2010
6.12am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
177

Hmm….

Too bad my lifetime and his didn't intersect….

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

26 July 2010
6.25am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
178

I've also heard that George's were good. Ringo's aren't bad.

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
26 July 2010
8.10am
paulsbass
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 699
Member Since:
12 March 2010
Offline
179

MrBig said:

I've also heard that George's were good. Ringo's aren't bad.


 

Keep your glorious opinions out of people's introducing threads, for Joe's sake!
Start a new thread in another forum with your ridiculous theories, I've got the answers ready, just didn't want to start discussions here like you.

26 July 2010
8.11am
paulsbass
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 699
Member Since:
12 March 2010
Offline
180

MrBig said:

Also, am I the only one who thinks AFOTH is Paul's best song? I just love how it describes himself. I don't mean to be "harshly independent" (if that makes sense) but I think Paul should have been a solo kind of person. Still with the beatles, but made solo stuff and maybe a solo album under the name of The Beatles.


 

This whole post is ridiculous, even more than your usual stuff AND is doesn't belong in this forum.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Joe, Annadog40
67 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Ahhh Girl

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7161

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3628

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2517

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 1899

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1808

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2329

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3059

Posts: 109692

Newest Members: Simple Press, Kattatude, El Dorado, imtheTaxman, Ani

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3306), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3294), Joe (3202), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3202)