Introduce yourself to the forum! | Page 60 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  
 

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Introduce yourself to the forum!
5 November 2011
5.55pm
unknown
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1237
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1181

Hello!! I'm in year nine and I live in America. I've been mad keen on The Beatles for my whole life, really and my favor would go to Paul.

All living things must abide by the laws of the shape they inhabit
5 November 2011
9.53pm
minime
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 516
Member Since:
16 February 2011
Offline
1182

Welcome Anderson and Unknown! Unknown, you must be the youngest person I have come across this board. It makes me kind of embarrassed a-hard-days-night-paul-10 But, have an apple, both of you apple01apple01

5 November 2011
10.48pm
paulsbass
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 699
Member Since:
12 March 2010
Offline
1183

Anderson said:

 My tastes regarding their music has always been a bit eccentric, and so I'd like to run my opinions past some other Beatles fans. 

Yeah, I get your drift. Seems like you like to run OVER some other Beatles fans here, after reading your thread in the "Recording and musicology" board...

6 November 2011
11.24am
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 133
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1184

hey hey hey hey.!

my name is Nastja and I'm 13. I live in Slovenia. no, not Slovakia, that's near Chezch republic. Slovenia is near Italy, Hungary and Croatia. It's really small.

 

I have 2 big wishes.:

1. I wish that someday I'll live in England. 

2. I wish I'll get to meet Paul or Ringo.

 

Beatles are the best band ever. I love them. my dad listens to them so I know Beatles since I was a little baby. but I started to really listen to them when I was 11. I love everything about them, their music, personalities and their looks, ofcourse. *-*

 

but I don't listen only to The Beatles. I like The Clash, Oasis and many more. but no one will ever reach Beatles.

 

so that's a little about me.

 

and sorry, my English is rubbish. a-hard-days-night-george-5

 

6 November 2011
11.42am
paulsbass
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 699
Member Since:
12 March 2010
Offline
1185

mrs.McHennon said:

hey hey hey hey.!

my name is Nastja and I'm 13. I live in Slovenia. no, not Slovakia, that's near Chezch republic. Slovenia is near Italy, Hungary and Croatia. It's really small.

 

I have 2 big wishes.:

1. I wish that someday I'll live in England. 

2. I wish I'll get to meet Paul or Ringo.

 

Beatles are the best band ever. I love them. my dad listens to them so I know Beatles since I was a little baby. but I started to really listen to them when I was 11. I love everything about them, their music, personalities and their looks, ofcourse. *-*

 

but I don't listen only to The Beatles. I like The Clash, Oasis and many more. but no one will ever reach Beatles.

 

so that's a little about me.

 

and sorry, my English is rubbish. a-hard-days-night-george-5

Nah, it's not! Good to have you here, you'll find quite a lot of people your age on the board, while not that many from Slovenia.

Welcome!

And don't we all wish to meet Paul or Ringo some day?

Larry King DID meet them AND Olivia AND Yoko - and still managed to ask the most irrelevant and redundant questions. We'd do better!

6 November 2011
12.28pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 133
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1186

paulsbass said:

mrs.McHennon said:

hey hey hey hey.!

my name is Nastja and I'm 13. I live in Slovenia. no, not Slovakia, that's near Chezch republic. Slovenia is near Italy, Hungary and Croatia. It's really small.

 

I have 2 big wishes.:

1. I wish that someday I'll live in England. 

2. I wish I'll get to meet Paul or Ringo.

 

Beatles are the best band ever. I love them. my dad listens to them so I know Beatles since I was a little baby. but I started to really listen to them when I was 11. I love everything about them, their music, personalities and their looks, ofcourse. *-*

 

but I don't listen only to The Beatles. I like The Clash, Oasis and many more. but no one will ever reach Beatles.

 

so that's a little about me.

 

and sorry, my English is rubbish. a-hard-days-night-george-5

Nah, it's not! Good to have you here, you'll find quite a lot of people your age on the board, while not that many from Slovenia.

Welcome!

And don't we all wish to meet Paul or Ringo some day?

Larry King DID meet them AND Olivia AND Yoko – and still managed to ask the most irrelevant and redundant questions. We'd do better!

thanks.! a-hard-days-night-john-6

yeah, I guess that all of us wish so. 

 

that''s why I joined the forum. I would like to meet new people, mostly my age, that love Beatles too. 'cause in my school, I don't know many people who like them. and I don''t know anybody who's a big fan of them. it''s boring 'cause I don't have anybody to talk about Beatles with. just my father, but that''s kinda weird 'cause I can''t say that Paul or any of them were cute, I can''t imagine the awkward look on his face, so we talk only about their music. 

 

oh he''s/she's (Larry King) so lucky.! 

 

6 November 2011
2.21pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
1187

Welcome to all the new members!! Here are some apples for you. apple01apple01apple01

 

I'm Mith and I hope you enjoy your ride!! a-hard-days-night-john-2a-hard-days-night-paul-8a-hard-days-night-george-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-9

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
6 November 2011
2.31pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
23 October 2011
Offline
1188

Jenny Chai said:

Hello! It's so great to see so many people come together because of the same reason, THE BEATLES!!

I have been looking for something like this in my country but failed to do so.

I like the name of the website especially, The Beatles Bible. I do not have any religion preference, therefore, I always take The Beatles as my religion belief, see upon them almost as God, after I found them =)

I will keep my intro short.

My name is Jenny and I am from Malaysia! I love the smiley icons here. Genius!!

 

a-hard-days-night-ringo-13a-hard-days-night-ringo-12a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

same here! Welcome a-hard-days-night-george-9

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
6 November 2011
2.40pm
RevolvingPiggies
a place where I can go
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
23 October 2011
Offline
1189

Hello guys, I didn't introduce myself yet. I'm a HUGE maniac a-hard-days-night-george-9 I respect other religion but I'm certainly religious for The Beatles. heartheartheart I'm so glad theres other fans, because nobody including my teachers who love The Beatles are like mea-hard-days-night-ringo-11

I am very happy, and one reason is because I have The Beatles. Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
6 November 2011
2.53pm
meanmistermustard
Moderator



Forum Posts: 10062
Member Since:
1 May 2011
Offline
1190

Welcome to everyone. Its good to see so many young people still getting into and loving the beatles music considering its been around for nearly 50 years. Proves its timelessness.

 

Going back to the Larry King meet up with Yoko, Olivia, Paul and Ringo, it wouldnt surprise me if there was a strict line of questioning that Larry had to stick to.

He told us not to get overwhelmed by grief and whatever thoughts we have... to keep them happy, because any thoughts we have of him will travel to him wherever he is. (John Lennon - 27/8/67)
6 November 2011
8.04pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 140
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1191

That's why I love forums, you get to know people from all the ages and countries. Big welcome to everyone who registered recently! a-hard-days-night-george-9

 

mrs.McHennon said:

my name is Nastja and I'm 13.

 

I like your name! and we're almost the same age a-hard-days-night-george-8

 

RevolvingPiggies said:

I'm so glad theres other fans, because nobody including my teachers who love The Beatles are like mea-hard-days-night-ringo-11

We're 2 haha. You're not alone anymore thougha-hard-days-night-george-10

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
6 November 2011
8.11pm
seaglass eyes sunny smile
The Kingdom of Marigold
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 589
Member Since:
20 September 2011
Offline
1192

Larry King is an idiot. Did anyone else see when he called Ringo "George"? That really angered me.

Anyway, hi and welcome to all you new people.

Oh, and Vale, I love your avatar GIF. It's so cute!

Mrs. McHennon, I still wish Narnia was in my closet.a-hard-days-night-paul-10Your English is very good.

"Now and then, though, someone does begin to grow differently. Instead of down, his feet grow up toward the sky. But we do our best to discourage awkward things like that." "What happens to them?" insisted Milo. "Oddly enough, they often grow ten times the size of everyone else," said Alec thoughtfully, "and I’ve heard that they walk among the stars." –The Phantom Tollbooth
6 November 2011
8.40pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 140
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1193

seaglass eyes sunny smile said:

Larry King is an idiot. Did anyone else see when he called Ringo "George"? That really angered me.

Anyway, hi and welcome to all you new people.

Oh, and Vale, I love your avatar GIF. It's so cute!

Mrs. McHennon, I still wish Narnia was in my closet.a-hard-days-night-paul-10Your English is very good.

He did that?! That's just mad! I'm glad I didn't watch it. The TV would be thrown out of the windowa-hard-days-night-paul-2

 

Thank-you very much. I just love how George looks like he's playing the guitar and then he smiles and... woah took my breath away haha heart

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
6 November 2011
9.00pm
kedame
Miles above you
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 531
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
1194

That Larry King interview was asinine. I can't even stand to watch it, which is just a shame because an interview with both Paul and Ringo is very rare. That he called Ringo George angered me, too. His asking about the deaths of John and George was idiotic, too. Of course they felt sad when their old friends died! I love the way Paul and Ringo still played off of each other like they used to, though. They made King look like an idiot!

Anyway, welcome, all! I second Vale in that I like your name Nastja!

By the way, I'm Keri...22...USA

"You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?" John Lennon- Skywriting by Word of Mouth
6 November 2011
9.21pm
meanmistermustard
Moderator



Forum Posts: 10062
Member Since:
1 May 2011
Offline
1195

Larry was always going to ask about the deaths of John and George as it was a 'reunion' of the beatles.

Ringo and George were asked about John's murder (i refuse to call it anything else) back in 1988 on Aspel & Company. The first major interview with 2 beatles in years. My point is that its happened before and will again.

He told us not to get overwhelmed by grief and whatever thoughts we have... to keep them happy, because any thoughts we have of him will travel to him wherever he is. (John Lennon - 27/8/67)
6 November 2011
10.58pm
kedame
Miles above you
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 531
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
1196

meanmistermustard said:

Larry was always going to ask about the deaths of John and George as it was a 'reunion' of the beatles.

Ringo and George were asked about John's murder (i refuse to call it anything else) back in 1988 on Aspel & Company. The first major interview with 2 beatles in years. My point is that its happened before and will again.

Oh, yes, I know that. It just made me uncomfortable, though, so I can't imagine how it made them feel. If someone asked me, over and over, year after year, "Were you sad when your dad died? Are you over it now?" or something like that, I'd be pretty uncomfortable. I know it will always happen, though. It's a shame they all couldn't have lived until they were 103, 102, and 101 and then died at the same time. Then, they wouldn't have to survive in each other's shadows, trying not to say anything that will make them look unfeeling for moving on with their lives. Anyway...I'm off topic. Also, I don't think I said welcome to you, meanmistermustard. You seem like a nice guy with interesting things to say! I hope you stay awhile!

"You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?" John Lennon- Skywriting by Word of Mouth
6 November 2011
11.39pm
meanmistermustard
Moderator



Forum Posts: 10062
Member Since:
1 May 2011
Offline
1197

Oh ive been here ages. I went away for a while early on but came back and here i stay. Thank you for your nice comments and welcoming.

I'd also prefer if they didnt ask such questions to Paul and Ringo but i expect little from prime time tv interviews. Sadly.

He told us not to get overwhelmed by grief and whatever thoughts we have... to keep them happy, because any thoughts we have of him will travel to him wherever he is. (John Lennon - 27/8/67)
7 November 2011
12.30am
kedame
Miles above you
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 531
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
1198

meanmistermustard said:

Oh ive been here ages. I went away for a while early on but came back and here i stay. Thank you for your nice comments and welcoming.

I'd also prefer if they didnt ask such questions to Paul and Ringo but i expect little from prime time tv interviews. Sadly.

Oops...my bad. I should have looked at your number of posts. I just didn't recognize your name! I still like you, anyway!

"You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?" John Lennon- Skywriting by Word of Mouth
8 November 2011
2.33pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 133
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1199

Vale:) said:

That's why I love forums, you get to know people from all the ages and countries. Big welcome to everyone who registered recently! a-hard-days-night-george-9

mrs.McHennon said:

my name is Nastja and I'm 13.

I like your name! and we're almost the same age a-hard-days-night-george-8

 

ohh thanks.! but I don't like it. my parents have no taste. a-hard-days-night-george-5 my full name is Nastja Urs(h)ula. horrible. 

 

your name is Valeria, right.? and you said you don't like it.? ("Well My name is Valeria, Valerie in english but I don't like it :s") I like this name.! a-hard-days-night-john-6 where are you from.? a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

 

8 November 2011
4.12pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 140
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1200

mrs.McHennon said:

ohh thanks.! but I don't like it. my parents have no taste. a-hard-days-night-george-5 my full name is Nastja Urs(h)ula. horrible. 

 

your name is Valeria, right.? and you said you don't like it.? ("Well My name is Valeria, Valerie in english but I don't like it :s") I like this name.! a-hard-days-night-john-6 where are you from.? a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

Well, I still like it, and I love the fact that it's not common a-hard-days-night-george-10 haha yes, my name is Valeria, thank-you very much!a-hard-days-night-john-6. And I don't think you know it because it's a very very small country. I live in Central America. (In the center of it lol). I'll be impressed if you can pronounce it haha. I live in Nicaragua (but I was born in San Francisco CA), if you can look for it in a map, do ita-hard-days-night-george-9

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Annadog40, Musketeer Gripweed (kezron9), UnidentifiedFiendishThingy, Thom Mc
61 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10062

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5335

Ahhh Girl: 5326

mithveaen: 4651

Annadog40: 4474

Zig: 4320

Mr. Kite: 3968

Ron Nasty: 3151

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2653

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3151

Posts: 137647

Newest Members: Anna555, BigSparklyEyes, nina555, mshearn3198, Phil74501

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5326, meanmistermustard: 10062, Zig: 4320, Joe: 3482

Administrators: Joe: 3482, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: davedrum
Upcoming: None