Introduce yourself to the forum! | Page 59 | All together now | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Introduce yourself to the forum!
6 November 2011
9.00pm
kedame
Miles above you
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 532
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
1161

That Larry King interview was asinine. I can't even stand to watch it, which is just a shame because an interview with both Paul and Ringo is very rare. That he called Ringo George angered me, too. His asking about the deaths of John and George was idiotic, too. Of course they felt sad when their old friends died! I love the way Paul and Ringo still played off of each other like they used to, though. They made King look like an idiot!

Anyway, welcome, all! I second Vale in that I like your name Nastja!

By the way, I'm Keri…22…USA

"You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?" John Lennon- Skywriting by Word of Mouth
6 November 2011
9.21pm
meanmistermustard
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 7230
Member Since:
1 May 2011
Online
1162

Larry was always going to ask about the deaths of John and George as it was a 'reunion' of the beatles.

Ringo and George were asked about John's murder (i refuse to call it anything else) back in 1988 on Aspel & Company. The first major interview with 2 beatles in years. My point is that its happened before and will again.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
6 November 2011
10.58pm
kedame
Miles above you
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 532
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
1163

meanmistermustard said:

Larry was always going to ask about the deaths of John and George as it was a 'reunion' of the beatles.

Ringo and George were asked about John's murder (i refuse to call it anything else) back in 1988 on Aspel & Company. The first major interview with 2 beatles in years. My point is that its happened before and will again.

Oh, yes, I know that. It just made me uncomfortable, though, so I can't imagine how it made them feel. If someone asked me, over and over, year after year, "Were you sad when your dad died? Are you over it now?" or something like that, I'd be pretty uncomfortable. I know it will always happen, though. It's a shame they all couldn't have lived until they were 103, 102, and 101 and then died at the same time. Then, they wouldn't have to survive in each other's shadows, trying not to say anything that will make them look unfeeling for moving on with their lives. Anyway…I'm off topic. Also, I don't think I said welcome to you, meanmistermustard. You seem like a nice guy with interesting things to say! I hope you stay awhile!

"You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?" John Lennon- Skywriting by Word of Mouth
6 November 2011
11.39pm
meanmistermustard
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 7230
Member Since:
1 May 2011
Online
1164

Oh ive been here ages. I went away for a while early on but came back and here i stay. Thank you for your nice comments and welcoming.

I'd also prefer if they didnt ask such questions to Paul and Ringo but i expect little from prime time tv interviews. Sadly.

"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
7 November 2011
12.30am
kedame
Miles above you
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 532
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
1165

meanmistermustard said:

Oh ive been here ages. I went away for a while early on but came back and here i stay. Thank you for your nice comments and welcoming.

I'd also prefer if they didnt ask such questions to Paul and Ringo but i expect little from prime time tv interviews. Sadly.

Oops…my bad. I should have looked at your number of posts. I just didn't recognize your name! I still like you, anyway!

"You can manicure a cat but can you caticure a man?" John Lennon- Skywriting by Word of Mouth
8 November 2011
2.33pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 135
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1166

Vale:) said:

That's why I love forums, you get to know people from all the ages and countries. Big welcome to everyone who registered recently! a-hard-days-night-george-9

mrs.McHennon said:

my name is Nastja and I'm 13.

I like your name! and we're almost the same age a-hard-days-night-george-8

 

ohh thanks.! but I don't like it. my parents have no taste. a-hard-days-night-george-5 my full name is Nastja Urs(h)ula. horrible. 

 

your name is Valeria, right.? and you said you don't like it.? ("Well My name is Valeria, Valerie in english but I don't like it :s") I like this name.! a-hard-days-night-john-6 where are you from.? a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

 

8 November 2011
4.12pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1167

mrs.McHennon said:

ohh thanks.! but I don't like it. my parents have no taste. a-hard-days-night-george-5 my full name is Nastja Urs(h)ula. horrible. 

 

your name is Valeria, right.? and you said you don't like it.? ("Well My name is Valeria, Valerie in english but I don't like it :s") I like this name.! a-hard-days-night-john-6 where are you from.? a-hard-days-night-ringo-12

Well, I still like it, and I love the fact that it's not common a-hard-days-night-george-10 haha yes, my name is Valeria, thank-you very much!a-hard-days-night-john-6. And I don't think you know it because it's a very very small country. I live in Central America. (In the center of it lol). I'll be impressed if you can pronounce it haha. I live in Nicaragua (but I was born in San Francisco CA), if you can look for it in a map, do ita-hard-days-night-george-9

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
8 November 2011
4.49pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 135
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1168

Nicaragua.? never heard of it. a-hard-days-night-paul-2 *searches on google maps* 

is it smaller than Slovenia.? 

umm I think I can pronounce it, but I'm not sure. a-hard-days-night-george-1

 

8 November 2011
5.17pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1169

Well nothing new lol…

Uhm, you know what? I'm not sure hmmm…

 

  

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
8 November 2011
6.00pm
minime
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 526
Member Since:
16 February 2011
Offline
1170

Nicaragua isn't that unknown, I think a-hard-days-night-george-4 But it's cool we have different nations here

8 November 2011
6.19pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 135
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1171

ummm … I'm not sure, too. I think that Slovenia is smaller. a-hard-days-night-paul-2 

 

*Google maps again* 

yeah, Nicaraugua is about as twice as big than Slovenia.

 

8 November 2011
6.37pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1172

minime said:

Nicaragua isn't that unknown, I think a-hard-days-night-george-4 But it's cool we have different nations here

 

Well, when I went to study in SF almost nobody knew my country. Everyone thought I was Mexican because I spoke spanisha-hard-days-night-paul-2 the ones who kind of knew, were the people from Central America who spoke spanish too.

 

mrs.McHennon said:

ummm … I'm not sure, too. I think that Slovenia is smaller. a-hard-days-night-paul-2 

 

*Google maps again* 

yeah, Nicaraugua is about as twice as big than Slovenia.

Really? how smalla-hard-days-night-george-8 that's cool a-hard-days-night-john-6

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
8 November 2011
6.39pm
minime
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 526
Member Since:
16 February 2011
Offline
1173

Vale:) said:

minime said:

Nicaragua isn't that unknown, I think a-hard-days-night-george-4 But it's cool we have different nations here

 

Well, when I went to study in SF almost nobody knew my country. Everyone thought I was Mexican because I spoke spanisha-hard-days-night-paul-2 the ones who kind of knew, were the people from Central America who spoke spanish too.

 

mrs.McHennon said:

ummm … I'm not sure, too. I think that Slovenia is smaller. a-hard-days-night-paul-2 

 

*Google maps again* 

yeah, Nicaraugua is about as twice as big than Slovenia.

Really? how smalla-hard-days-night-george-8 that's cool a-hard-days-night-john-6

 

a-hard-days-night-george-4Ok, then maybe it has something to do with the fact that Finland has some co-operation with it that I have heard of it. I thought it was located somewhere in the southern America, though.

8 November 2011
6.45pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1174

minime said:

a-hard-days-night-george-4Ok, then maybe it has something to do with the fact that Finland has some co-operation with it that I have heard of it. I thought it was located somewhere in the southern America, though.

 

You don't live in America? …Well, I don't know about that haha. I'll ask my mom.

No, close though a-hard-days-night-george-10

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
8 November 2011
7.04pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 135
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1175

Vale:) said:

minime said:

Nicaragua isn't that unknown, I think a-hard-days-night-george-4 But it's cool we have different nations here

 

Well, when I went to study in SF almost nobody knew my country. Everyone thought I was Mexican because I spoke spanisha-hard-days-night-paul-2 the ones who kind of knew, were the people from Central America who spoke spanish too.

 

mrs.McHennon said:

ummm … I'm not sure, too. I think that Slovenia is smaller. a-hard-days-night-paul-2 

 

*Google maps again* 

yeah, Nicaraugua is about as twice as big than Slovenia.

Really? how smalla-hard-days-night-george-8 that's cool a-hard-days-night-john-6

yeah, it's small. a-hard-days-night-john-6 and our population is only about 2 millions. but it's interesting because we have many tourists here, even though Slovenia's small – Lipica is very popular, Bled is popular, too, and you can hear alot of Spanish and English tourists in Ljubljana. last year we went to city centre with school and we had to ask tourists where are they from etc. and I was very suprised by the number of tourists here … I sometimes ask myself where the f**k do they hear for Slovenia. a-hard-days-night-paul-10 

 

8 November 2011
7.22pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1176

mrs.McHennon said:

yeah, it's small. a-hard-days-night-john-6 and our population is only about 2 millions. but it's interesting because we have many tourists here, even though Slovenia's small – Lipica is very popular, Bled is popular, too, and you can hear alot of Spanish and English tourists in Ljubljana. last year we went to city centre with school and we had to ask tourists where are they from etc. and I was very suprised by the number of tourists here … I sometimes ask myself where the f***k do they hear for Slovenia. a-hard-days-night-paul-10 

I'm not sure how many people live here a-hard-days-night-john-6 

I can imagine, I would love to go to Slovenia, I love places that aren't really common. Well, I've heard the cpuntry Slovenia a lot, it's not very rare to hear the name, really, I don't find it very uncommon.

But I ask myself that sometimes, when I travel out of the country I return and the plane is full a-hard-days-night-paul-2

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
8 November 2011
8.15pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4678
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
1177

Hey Vale I had a student from Nicaragua who lived in my city like 4 or 5 years ago!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
8 November 2011
8.23pm
Vale
Neverland
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 144
Member Since:
15 October 2011
Offline
1178

How coola-hard-days-night-john-6

Well, a friend of mine went to Mexico for some time… Hmmm coincidence?a-hard-days-night-paul-2a-hard-days-night-john-6

and it was 4 years ago!!a-hard-days-night-ringo-12 or something like that haha

This is la la la la love! – George Harrisonheart Please! Tell me what you think! and I hope you won't  laugh haha. http://soulandeyes.tumblr.com/ "Que en el planeta tanto ande mal; Que el hombre agreda al hombre, que el hombre agreda al animal, al vegetal."
9 November 2011
12.47pm
mrs.McHennon
Paris Olympia
Forum Posts: 135
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1179

Vale:) said:

mrs.McHennon said:

yeah, it's small. a-hard-days-night-john-6 and our population is only about 2 millions. but it's interesting because we have many tourists here, even though Slovenia's small – Lipica is very popular, Bled is popular, too, and you can hear alot of Spanish and English tourists in Ljubljana. last year we went to city centre with school and we had to ask tourists where are they from etc. and I was very suprised by the number of tourists here … I sometimes ask myself where the f**k do they hear for Slovenia. a-hard-days-night-paul-10 

I'm not sure how many people live here a-hard-days-night-john-6 

I can imagine, I would love to go to Slovenia, I love places that aren't really common. Well, I've heard the cpuntry Slovenia a lot, it's not very rare to hear the name, really, I don't find it very uncommon.

But I ask myself that sometimes, when I travel out of the country I return and the plane is full a-hard-days-night-paul-2

http://www.slovenia.info/

it's nothing special, I think. it is okay, but there are lots of more beautiful countries. but if you look at the coments on the website, there's a lot of people who would like to come here during the holidays. 

Nicaragua is much nicer, as I can see from pictures on Google. a-hard-days-night-george-10

 

9 November 2011
4.55pm
Jenny Chai
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 4
Member Since:
5 November 2011
Offline
1180

It's true that even my teachers, my friends, my parents, my sisters, no one love The Beatles the way I do. And it's great to hang out here. See the manic here make me excited.

Recently I met a new friend just as crazy as me about them. And because of that we strongly connected to each other. The Beatles brought two strangers together.

Their music will be going on and on forever. Because I will make their music to be pre-natal education for my baby one day.

My friend said, "The Beatles is the best thing I can give to my kids." I love what he said.

a-hard-days-night-john-3
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Joe, meanmistermustard, Annadog40, ScrambledEggs
58 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today Linde
Upcoming Mr Bellamy, BeatlesBibleFanGirl

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7230

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3687

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2530

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 2036

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1843

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2333

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3067

Posts: 110482

Newest Members: captaindiggity, ChristianCorl, primadonna paul, Simple Press, Kattatude

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3381), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3299), Joe (3217), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3217)