Introduce yourself to the forum! | Page 44 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Introduce yourself to the forum!
13 April 2011
4.09am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
861

Till There Was You said:

There's a boy in my class named J. Paul, and he said to me "Wait, since you like to sing, and since the Beatles have a song named "I'm a Loser", can you sing it?"

Tell him sure and start singing "Run for your life" or "Piggies"a-hard-days-night-george-10

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
13 April 2011
4.12am
Till There Was You
:^)
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 397
Member Since:
19 March 2011
Offline
862

Well, we all call him JP, but I know so many people with that nickname.

And he's a "friend" (I don't really know my class that well, since I've only been with them for two years, and we're graduating, so I don't have much time left) and we were voted as most religious in our class together for the hall of fame, and have some things in common, but…ugh. He's a boy. A teenage boy. Very immature.

I salute the lady who screamed "I love you Paul!" at a tribute band's concert.
13 April 2011
1.57pm
Sitting on a cornflake
as above, in an Italian garden
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 203
Member Since:
13 April 2011
Offline
863

What a fantastic site! Can't believe I only just discovered it.

I was born in 1964, height of "Beatlemania" although grew up in 70s and 80s of course where the Beatles were sort of put aside for a bit.

Like many others I started listening again mid 90s and now mid 2000s. I'm particularly fascinated by John Lennon, and his death was and is an absoloute tragedy.

I was born and raised in the Midlands, went to university in the North of England and (to cut along story short) I now live in Italy.

Nice to be here.a-hard-days-night-john-1 great smileys too!

13 April 2011
2.06pm
Ringarious
Nursin' me blistered fingers!
The Indra
Forum Posts: 38
Member Since:
12 April 2011
Offline
864

Sitting on a cornflake said:

What a fantastic site! Can't believe I only just discovered it.

I was born in 1964, height of "Beatlemania" although grew up in 70s and 80s of course where the Beatles were sort of put aside for a bit.

Like many others I started listening again mid 90s and now mid 2000s. I'm particularly fascinated by John Lennon, and his death was and is an absoloute tragedy.

I was born and raised in the Midlands, went to university in the North of England and (to cut along story short) I now live in Italy.

Nice to be here.a-hard-days-night-john-1 great smileys too!

Welcome Cornflake! I've only been here two days myself but I already feel like family. Have an apple. They're good.

apple01

(I've got blisters on me fingers!) "Any of you lot put a man in the cupboard?" "I now declare this bridge, open." *Clip*
13 April 2011
2.09pm
Sitting on a cornflake
as above, in an Italian garden
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 203
Member Since:
13 April 2011
Offline
865

Ringarious said:

Sitting on a cornflake said:

What a fantastic site! Can't believe I only just discovered it.

I was born in 1964, height of "Beatlemania" although grew up in 70s and 80s of course where the Beatles were sort of put aside for a bit.

Like many others I started listening again mid 90s and now mid 2000s. I'm particularly fascinated by John Lennon, and his death was and is an absoloute tragedy.

I was born and raised in the Midlands, went to university in the North of England and (to cut along story short) I now live in Italy.

Nice to be here.a-hard-days-night-john-1 great smileys too!

Welcome Cornflake! I've only been here two days myself but I already feel like family. Have an apple. They're good.

apple01

oooh ta .. don't mind if I do .. will munch on said fruit whilst browsing around a bit. Any tips?

a-hard-days-night-john-3

13 April 2011
2.16pm
Ringarious
Nursin' me blistered fingers!
The Indra
Forum Posts: 38
Member Since:
12 April 2011
Offline
866

Be nice, and have fun with fellow Beatle-loving fans! That's really all you need to know around here. Post away!

O yeah, if you get a 9 or a 17 on the antispam math question, it's lucky around here. I don't actually know why though.

(I've got blisters on me fingers!) "Any of you lot put a man in the cupboard?" "I now declare this bridge, open." *Clip*
13 April 2011
2.55pm
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3417
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline
867

Hi, Sitting On A Cornflake (and any other BBFF newbies)!, welcome. Glad you could find us.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

13 April 2011
7.35pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
868

Welcome Cornflake! (I love that line a-hard-days-night-john-1 ) I'm Mith from Mexico. I hope you enjoy it here!! apple01

 

 

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
13 April 2011
11.33pm
Blue Nicey
Out paradin’
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 364
Member Since:
13 January 2011
Offline
869

Ringarious said:

Be nice, and have fun with fellow Beatle-loving fans! That's really all you need to know around here. Post away!

O yeah, if you get a 9 or a 17 on the antispam math question, it's lucky around here. I don't actually know why though.

Welcome, Cornflake! And Ringarious, 9s are lucky because of John’s birthday (October 9) and various other 9s in his stuff, and 17s are lucky because of Paul saying, “Well, she was just 17” in I Saw Her Standing There.

Favorite Starbucks drink: Chai, baby, Chai.
14 April 2011
2.25am
Ringarious
Nursin' me blistered fingers!
The Indra
Forum Posts: 38
Member Since:
12 April 2011
Offline
870

Blue Nicey said:

Ringarious said:

Be nice, and have fun with fellow Beatle-loving fans! That's really all you need to know around here. Post away!

O yeah, if you get a 9 or a 17 on the antispam math question, it's lucky around here. I don't actually know why though.

Welcome, Cornflake! And Ringarious, 9s are lucky because of John’s birthday (October 9) and various other 9s in his stuff, and 17s are lucky because of Paul saying, “Well, she was just 17” in I Saw Her Standing There.

Okay, I thought that that's what the 17 meant, but I didn't know what 9 stood for.

a-hard-days-night-ringo-4

(I've got blisters on me fingers!) "Any of you lot put a man in the cupboard?" "I now declare this bridge, open." *Clip*
14 April 2011
3.06am
Nigel the good dog
Nowhere Land
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 732
Member Since:
23 January 2011
Offline
871

Oh no! I don't think I have welcomed Cornflake yet! Sorry! Welcome to the forum Cornflake! ( Love the name!)

My mind is far away, off in Pepperland…
I'm a girl, don't be confused by my name.
14 April 2011
3.54am
Till There Was You
:^)
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 397
Member Since:
19 March 2011
Offline
872

Sitting on a cornflake said:

What a fantastic site! Can't believe I only just discovered it.

I was born in 1964, height of "Beatlemania" although grew up in 70s and 80s of course where the Beatles were sort of put aside for a bit.

Like many others I started listening again mid 90s and now mid 2000s. I'm particularly fascinated by John Lennon, and his death was and is an absoloute tragedy.

I was born and raised in the Midlands, went to university in the North of England and (to cut along story short) I now live in Italy.

Nice to be here.a-hard-days-night-john-1 great smileys too!

Well hello there, Cornflake. My father was also born in 1964. His name's Paul, and I am completely convinced that my grandmother named him after the Beatle, who is their favorite. I'm Xochitl. I just turned thirteen just last week, and I don't know what to say. I have some stuff right here (782nd post), and here (836th post) about me.

I salute the lady who screamed "I love you Paul!" at a tribute band's concert.
14 April 2011
4.49am
ImOnlyDreaming
Strawberry Fields.... it's nothing to get hung about
The Kaiserkeller
Forum Posts: 53
Member Since:
21 March 2011
Offline
873

Hey cornflake! I'm Dreamer, and welcome!a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

14 April 2011
4.53am
ImOnlyDreaming
Strawberry Fields.... it's nothing to get hung about
The Kaiserkeller
Forum Posts: 53
Member Since:
21 March 2011
Offline
874

mithveaen said:

OK just to let you know guys.

 

You're not losers for not having all the Beatles albums, or books, or posters, or being the only one among your friends who love the Beatles. If they call you losers, well they are the ones because they don't have the heart to truly enjoy what I think it's one of the most beautiful music in the world.

 

So, if you any of you call yourself a loser, I'm going to take one of your apples back. I mean it. a-hard-days-night-paul-5

 

Unless you sing with John "I'm a looooser" a-hard-days-night-john-2

Aw! Thank you mith!heart

14 April 2011
4.54am
ImOnlyDreaming
Strawberry Fields.... it's nothing to get hung about
The Kaiserkeller
Forum Posts: 53
Member Since:
21 March 2011
Offline
875

Till There Was You said:

There's a boy in my class named J. Paul, and he said to me "Wait, since you like to sing, and since the Beatles have a song named "I'm a Loser", can you sing it?"

*shakes head slowly* No. Just no.a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

14 April 2011
4.55am
Till There Was You
:^)
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 397
Member Since:
19 March 2011
Offline
876

ImOnlyDreaming said:

Till There Was You said:

There's a boy in my class named J. Paul, and he said to me "Wait, since you like to sing, and since the Beatles have a song named "I'm a Loser", can you sing it?"

*shakes head slowly* No. Just no.a-hard-days-night-ringo-13

He doesn't deserve the initials "JP".

I salute the lady who screamed "I love you Paul!" at a tribute band's concert.
14 April 2011
8.55am
Sitting on a cornflake
as above, in an Italian garden
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 203
Member Since:
13 April 2011
Offline
877

Good morning, good morning .. and thank you all for your welcomes! That's really nice.a-hard-days-night-george-8

 

Dreamt about John & Yoko (again) last night yoko-ono-01 .. must stop listening to Plastic Ono Band before bed-time!

14 April 2011
11.02pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
878

Till There Was You said:

There's a boy in my class named J. Paul, and he said to me "Wait, since you like to sing, and since the Beatles have a song named "I'm a Loser", can you sing it?"

I would have fallen for it. 

You could go, "I'm not what I appear to be. Of all the love…" 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

15 April 2011
10.49am
Sitting on a cornflake
as above, in an Italian garden
Carnegie Hall
Forum Posts: 203
Member Since:
13 April 2011
Offline
879

Am I right in thinking that this forum is based in the US and that most uders are in the U.S.? I only seem to get replies late afternoon or 'overnight' here in Europe! a-hard-days-night-george-10

15 April 2011
12.01pm
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
880

It's based in Wales (Cardiff, to be exact), and most of our posters are from North America (I'm making the distinction because myself, Von and Mith are from Canada and Mexico respectively). But there are a few British posters (Joe, Doctor Robert, The Walrus). And of course the Aussies!!!

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online:
36 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9308

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 4937

mithveaen: 4651

Ahhh Girl: 4585

Zig: 3749

Annadog40: 3684

Mr. Kite: 3318

Ron Nasty: 2972

fabfouremily: 2927

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2524

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3173

Posts: 130085

Newest Members: SaxonMothersSon, HAWAIIBEATLESFAN, all8daysaweek, batbear, mal evans

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4585), meanmistermustard (9308), Zig (3749), Joe (3417)

Administrators: Joe (3417), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: Filipe