Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Introduce yourself to the forum!
20 November 2014
8.09pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2641sp_Permalink sp_Print

Look there, Lord Mayor. We have new members!
lormayImage Enlarger

Welcome, everyone.

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

22 November 2014
11.28am
pauadrian
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 3
2642sp_Permalink sp_Print

So I am new to the forums so hi all! If this needs to be moved I will understand. My name is Adrian but everyone calls me pau, currently 17 years of age from Mexico.

So I have been a fan if the beatles for about 3 years now. I discovered Lennon’s music first from an english assignment. Our teacher had us memorize “Imagine ” and write it to her as an exam. I investigated a bit more into Lennon and even though I had heard of the band never listened to them, so I did and fell in love instantly. Paul is my favorite and Lennon being 2nd I feel I have had a few similair experiences to them both.

I also like football, support Chivas from Mexico and Wigan in England. I may not know as much in comparison to you guys but I know quite a bit and it’s annoying my friends so why not talk about it on a forum. See ya around!

22 November 2014
12.01pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
2643sp_Permalink sp_Print

@pauadrian, welcome to the forum. Glad that you’ve found your way here, always good to have newbies, and looking forward to your posts.

As for supporting Wigan it’s went a bit wrong with your choice of manager, the latest comments by Whelan and being in the bottom three. Out of interest how did you come to support Wigan since you are in Mexico?

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 November 2014
1.01pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
2644sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello and welcome pauadrian

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

22 November 2014
2.43pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
2645sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello there, @pauadrian. Thank you for joining us. Make yourself at home.

22 November 2014
6.05pm
pauadrian
A Beginning
Members
2646sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
@pauadrian, welcome to the forum. Glad that you’ve found your way here, always good to have newbies, and looking forward to your posts.

As for supporting Wigan it’s went a bit wrong with your choice of manager, the latest comments by Whelan and being in the bottom three. Out of interest how did you come to support Wigan since you are in Mexico?

Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone! I supported our manager I really did but he was just getting bad results even I had lost faith :p

Premier League is broadcast over here and my first game I watched from them was against Blackburn when they got relegated and got hooked

22 November 2014
6.51pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
2647sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @pauadrian! I’m sure you’ll love it here. The users are all great, and there are a few others from Mexico!

Hope you’ll stick around.

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

22 November 2014
6.56pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
2648sp_Permalink sp_Print

@pauadrian. Sorry, should have been clearer. I meant your new manager Malky MacKay in light of the ongoing investigation into the text messages he sent whilst manager of Cardiff. A bit of a strange decision which cost a sponsor.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

22 November 2014
11.23pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
2649sp_Permalink sp_Print

pauadrian said
So I am new to the forums so hi all! If this needs to be moved I will understand. My name is Adrian but everyone calls me pau, currently 17 years of age from Mexico.

[SNIP]

I also like football, support Chivas from Mexico and Wigan in England. I may not know as much in comparison to you guys but I know quite a bit and it’s annoying my friends so why not talk about it on a forum. See ya around!

Welcome aboard pau.

Big fan of Manchester United here since the early 1960s; love Chicarito and hate the way we have treated him.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

22 November 2014
11.50pm
pauadrian
A Beginning
Members
2650sp_Permalink sp_Print

I do find it a bit wierd but he recognized his mistake whatevs time to move on and as for whelan he’s always been a bit dumb on making declarations.

Hernandez<3 I saw him debut for my team we molded him to an amazing player 

23 November 2014
12.28am
PlasticSoul14
Here, There and Everywhere
St Peters Church
Members
Forum Posts: 11
2651sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi everyone, my name is Joseph, I’m 15 and I’m from Brussels in Belgium. I think I might be the youngest member of this website(born in December 1998)! I’ve been a Beatles fan since 4 months. I knew who they were before, but I didn’t pay much attention to them and I never listened to their music. I really started to appreciate them when my music teacher at school made us sing Twist & Shout in class. We sung along to their Royal variety performance of T&S, so it was a great introduction to their humour as well. I’m also a huge Liverpool FC fan(I’ve seen that there are a few Manchester United fans on here, I hope we will still get along :-) ), I’ve supported them since I was a little kid. The Beatles were also from Liverpool, so it was only a matter of time until I loved them as well. This video really made me fall in love with them. It combines two thing a really love:   

So in 4 months time I’ve checked out their music and now I’m completely addicted. I think the four Beatles are fantastic, but Paul is my favourite. I’ve discovered this website a few weeks ago and I have to congratulate Joe on the awesomeness of this website. The articles are magnificently written and there’s loads of content available. My favourite album is Revolver and my least favourite one probably is Beatles For Sale , but I can’t choose a favourite song, It would be like choosing which one of your children you love the most! Anyway, I’ve read through a bit of the forum and you all seem to be very nice people, so I’m hoping i will be able to join the Beatlesbible smoothly.

The following people thank PlasticSoul14 for this post:

Hey Jude !
23 November 2014
2.20am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
2652sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @PlasticSoul14! You’ll find we do have a few fans here younger than you. Your age bracket is well represented on this forum. I’m glad you found Joe’s pages informative. I look forward to your input.

23 November 2014
2.25am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
2653sp_Permalink sp_Print

@PlasticSoul14  hello and welcome to this forum! We hope you will enjoy the site!

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

23 November 2014
2.26am
Merch
Englishisnotmynativelanguageland
Royal Command Performance
Members
Forum Posts: 275
2654sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @PlasticSoul14! We have many things in common! I’m also a fan of Liverpool FC, not a big one, but it’s my favourite English club. I like Revolver too, although my favourite album is Rubber Soul .

And, you aren’t the youngest, I’m three years younger than you (July 2001), but I also think there’s some people younger than me here.

"We think George Harrison is the most marvelous thing since boys were discovered." - Diane and Jenny of Bedford, the smartest girls ever.

23 November 2014
2.53am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842

PlasticSoul14 said
Hi everyone, my name is Joseph, I’m 15 and I’m from Brussels in Belgium. I think I might be the youngest member of this website(born in December 1998)! 

Nope, December 2000 here! Welcome!

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

23 November 2014
3.38am
PlasticSoul14
Here, There and Everywhere
St Peters Church
Members
Forum Posts: 11
2656sp_Permalink sp_Print

Merch said

And, you aren’t the youngest, I’m three years younger than you (July 2001), but I also think there’s some people younger than me here.

Wow, I’m really surprised. I thought I was some kind of phenomenon, because I didn’t know other teenagers who liked the Beatles. I’m genuinely surprised to know that even younger people love the Beatles as well.

Oh and thanks everybody for your warm welcome!

23 November 2014
3.45am
Ahhh Girl

Moderators

Members

Reviewers

@PlasticSoul14, add your vote to the poll on our ages. The poll is in post 5 on this page.

https://www.beatlesbible.com/f…..ages-poll/

By the way, I love the Galler chocolates from Belgium. I’ve been to Brussels twice.

23 November 2014
5.34am
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
2658sp_Permalink sp_Print

PlasticSoul14 said
 [SNIP] I’m also a huge Liverpool FC fan(I’ve seen that there are a few Manchester United fans on here, I hope we will still get along :-) ), I’ve supported them since I was a little kid. The Beatles were also from Liverpool, so it was only a matter of time until I loved them as well. [SNIP]

Hi and welcome aboard.  Not a problem for me to have Liverpool fans here, my brother-in-law was a big fan and took me to Anfield one time – had a great day.  And no one is perfect :)

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

24 November 2014
4.11am
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
2659sp_Permalink sp_Print

The fact that Manchester United is 8 spots ahead of Liverpool in the table must help you tolerate them a bit more, eh, tr? (As a Spurs fan, I can’t really talk though)

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

24 November 2014
1.49pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
2660sp_Permalink sp_Print

@PlasticSoul14 Welcome! Members on here are from all age groups, The Beatles seem to touch every generation.

I’m the same way you are about favorites, except I’m not even 100% sure I have a favorite album! Although when forced to pick I say Revolver , so I’m with you there.

Hope you love it here, and have fun!

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

PlasticSoul14

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690