Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Introduce yourself to the forum!
13 April 2014
8.31pm
Wannadog40
I am here you are here we are here and we are all together
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3541

Ahhh Girl said @stuartgardner  Glad you've made it in the door. Pull up a chair. Make your self at home.

He wants to run and play! What good will a chair do? Welcome @stuartgardner! Have a great time posting!

Musical chairs

The following people thank Wannadog40 for this post:

Mr. Kite

Never say never, cause it's never 'never'

If you are like a new thingy than introduction your self in the into place here

If you did that then you win!

13 April 2014
10.44pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1628

stuartgardner said
Greetings and love, fellow Beatle lovers all, for that's what it's all about.  I'm new to our site but I've loved The Beatles (and I always capitalize that T) since long before my 53 year old memories begin.  How my entrancement started is lost in the mist.

Before I was given this shiny new iPad a few days ago I was dependent on an old and cranky iPod touch, and it didn't take any too kindly to my participating here; I was condemned to lurk and read without expressing a yay or a nay, but the shackles have fallen thanks to a generous pal (thanks, Chris!) and at last I can run and play with the big boys and girls.

Let's run and play!

Ha ha – very nice to meet you.  So many new members lately – great to see.

14 April 2014
1.39pm
tom_cas1
England
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 6

Hello! I joined the forum in March 2013 but finally posted for the first time today, although I've been around in the background since I joined. Great to be amongst so many other Beatle lovers.

Not sure what else to say really, so yeah, hello!

The following people thank tom_cas1 for this post:

HeyTrud
14 April 2014
1.43pm
Wannadog40
Apple rooftop

tom_cas1 said
Hello! I joined the forum in March 2013 but finally posted for the first time today, although I've been around in the background since I joined. Great to be amongst so many other Beatle lovers.

Welcome tom_cas1 may life be like a bucket of popcorn!

14 April 2014
11.07pm
trcanberra
Canberra, ACT
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1628

tom_cas1 said

Nice one – I admire your patience in waiting so long since joining to make your first post :)  Welcome aboard!!

The following people thank trcanberra for this post:

Mr. Kite
15 April 2014
12.13am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Forum Posts: 4466

@tom_cas1 Glad you've found us likeable enough to cast your lot in with us. We look forward to hearing from you here and there on the forum.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Mr. Kite
16 April 2014
4.23pm
imtheTaxman
St Peters Church
Forum Posts: 11

I am a 13 year old boy who loves 60s rock. My dad used to play the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix around the house since I was pretty much a newborn baby, and I loved (and still do) it. My earliest memory is watching a recording of the Beatles playing In My Life on the Ed Sullivan show. I now play the guitar, bass, and drums and I dig any kind of music, especially rock, blues, and jazz. I'm excited to be a part of this website and forum. Peace!

Also, I love the Yellow Submarine film. blue-meanie

Eleanor Rigby waits at the window wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door.

Mean Mr Mustard lives in the park shaves in the dark trying to save paper.

"Look! a cyclops!" "Can't be its got two eyes" "Must be a bicyclops then" -Yellow Submarine 

16 April 2014
4.38pm
Wannadog40
Apple rooftop

ahdn_paul_06 Hello and welcome to the forum may your time be most happy indeed!heart

16 April 2014
8.36pm
meanmistermustard

Forum Posts: 9238

imtheTaxman said
I am a 13 year old boy who loves 60s rock. My dad used to play the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix around the house since I was pretty much a newborn baby, and I loved (and still do) it. My earliest memory is watching a recording of the Beatles playing In My Life on the Ed Sullivan show. I now play the guitar, bass, and drums and I dig any kind of music, especially rock, blues, and jazz. I'm excited to be a part of this website and forum. Peace!

Sorry to disappoint you but the Beatles never played In My Life anywhere (except for the opening few notes at Candlestick Park in August '66). 

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Mr. Kite
"Well, probably we'll sell less records, less people'll go to see the film, we'll write less songs, and we'll all die of failure" (John Lennon 8/64)
17 April 2014
6.26pm
primadonna paul
pepperland
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 6

'ello! i uh… i have to admit i'm not very good with introductions. i suppose i'll start with my name. i go by a nickname; beanie. though, my birth name is emily. don't call me that unless you want to be despised for life, haha. i currently am 15 years old and run a few beatle blogs on instagram and tumblr. i was introduced to the beatles about 4 or 5 years ago. the first song i've ever heard was "I Want To Hold Your Hand". i remember the excitement from the first few notes and how much i adored their voices and their hyperactivity throughout concerts and i simply fell in love with all four boys. i have been for 5 years now! currently, my favorite beatle is paul. i am in love with his sweet voice and cute little puppy dog face and i could go on for hours just how much he means to me. my favorite album is probably beatles for sale, Please Please Me, help!, or meet the beatles. as for favorite song, i just like to say i love at least a few songs off every album, so those could count as my favorites (right?). my favorite movie is a hard days night. they are so young there and it just makes my heart so happy ?. other than the beatles, i am into alternative sub-genres and singers such as lana del rey, lorde, marina and the diamonds, etc. and shockingly enough, i am also into today's pop such as miley cyrus, lady gaga, and one direction. i probably lost your interest in me there hm? i recently joined this site just to see what it was all about, and to see if i could make any new beatle buddies. i'm very bad at talking to new people due to my anxiety problems but i know just how easy it is to talk about something you love! i could talk about the beatles for hours on end. anyways- sorry if this all comes out as cliche AND sorry this was so long. i cannot wait to interact w/ other members!  cheers!xxa-hard-days-night-paul-7

photo gif_362x108_beec3c.gif
17 April 2014
7.06pm
Wannadog40
Apple rooftop

primadonna paul said
'ello! i uh… i have to admit i'm not very good with introductions. i suppose i'll start with my name. i go by a nickname; beanie. though, my birth name is emily. don't call me that unless you want to be despised for life, haha. i currently am 15 years old and run a few beatle blogs on instagram and tumblr. i was introduced to the beatles about 4 or 5 years ago. the first song i've ever heard was "I Want To Hold Your Hand". i remember the excitement from the first few notes and how much i adored their voices and their hyperactivity throughout concerts and i simply fell in love with all four boys. i have been for 5 years now! currently, my favorite beatle is paul. i am in love with his sweet voice and cute little puppy dog face and i could go on for hours just how much he means to me. my favorite album is probably beatles for sale, Please Please Me, help!, or meet the beatles. as for favorite song, i just like to say i love at least a few songs off every album, so those could count as my favorites (right?). my favorite movie is a hard days night. they are so young there and it just makes my heart so happy ?. other than the beatles, i am into alternative sub-genres and singers such as lana del rey, lorde, marina and the diamonds, etc. and shockingly enough, i am also into today's pop such as miley cyrus, lady gaga, and one direction. i probably lost your interest in me there hm? i recently joined this site just to see what it was all about, and to see if i could make any new beatle buddies. i'm very bad at talking to new people due to my anxiety problems but i know just how easy it is to talk about something you love! i could talk about the beatles for hours on end. anyways- sorry if this all comes out as cliche AND sorry this was so long. i cannot wait to interact w/ other members!  cheers!xxa-hard-days-night-paul-7

Welcome! May all of your houses run all nice like. Rock on Beatles for sale!

17 April 2014
7.36pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1911

Welcome on the forum Beanie! I hope you'll enjoy it around here!

17 April 2014
8.57pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 3185

Welcome everyone! Glad to see many new (avatar) faces!

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love! If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes
20 April 2014
6.20pm
imtheTaxman
St Peters Church
Forum Posts: 11

meanmistermustard said

imtheTaxman said

Sorry to disappoint you but the Beatles never played In My Life anywhere (except for the opening few notes at Candlestick Park in August '66). 

Thanks for that. I never had realized that, I kind of just remember watching the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show and also, separately, hearing A Day In The Life with my dad. Sorry about that mistake! I've gone and found a recording of the Beatles playing on the Ed Sullivan show, and I think what I was thinking of Yesterday or I Want To Hold Your Hand

Eleanor Rigby waits at the window wearing a face that she keeps in a jar by the door.

Mean Mr Mustard lives in the park shaves in the dark trying to save paper.

"Look! a cyclops!" "Can't be its got two eyes" "Must be a bicyclops then" -Yellow Submarine 

3 May 2014
4.34pm
LSDTripper
Belgium
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 19

Hi everybody ! I'm Andrea, I'm 15, I live in Belgium but my Mother is from England so english is'nt a problem I think( excuse me if there's some mistakes) All my life since I was in my mom's belly is about the Bealtes, I always knew they were there as the best band ever, but it really made me something when I starded understanding all those beautiful meanings. I remember 5 or 6 years ago my parents who always sung the bealtes to me, offered me The Beatles Rock Band game for Christmas, I remember I played a looooot but those 4 guys didn't really make me something( exept making me happy and make me sing all day long ) until I sang to communicate with an American exchange student, Yellow Submarine… That's when I really fell in love with them because everybody knows The Beatles and their most popular music so with my piano I began to play like them. And I sang and sang Yellow Submarine, I began to listen to every album and to every album and I related to them. And so every day I come up with an another song to sing with my friends. I loved so much to play them, and singing them to people that I couldn't just do piano( even if my teacher said : Don't do guitar you'll lose piano ! ) I bought a guitar, and with my large music knowledge ( god bless my old piano teacher who's the last in Belgium teaching the good old way haha ! academy has changed here no more exercices ! ) I learned by myself. And I converted my friends to the good side of music(everybody knows The Bealtes but do they know the real thing behind, the meanings ?) and 2/3 month after, I formed my band, we played so many beatles songs that we discovered the HUGE thing behind and I fell in love with Psychedelism. So I started to open my playing repertoire to more things( I don't only listen to the beatles but I like to play only them and some good 50s/60s old rock'n'roll !) My band and I are lost, I'm kind of good at school but they aren't really ( they always think like : if we don't succeed in music what am I going to do ?, i'm like : Don't you know it's gonna be, Allright ! )  That how I looked back and realised that I was kind of alone in my Bealte sense of life. Everybody in my school listen to the beatles cause they listen to me and I'm like the Beatles prophet haha. And they like, love, even play them sometimes but I don't think they live in like me. Now I write music, it's my life you know, in June I'll play my first payed gig at a village festival. I don't know if I'm the only one but seriously if the Beatles weren't there, I don't know what I'll be doing right know and what I'll be doing with my life. 

After this long presentation( not even sure it's one haha) I'd like to say that I don't really have a favourite song am I the only one ? It's like they are different bands on every different album ! They work is amazing. I love the four Liverpool lads playing in Hamburg as much as the 4 grown up guys playing on the top of a roof passing by the the moptops. How could you prefer one song to an other one haha ?. Of course there's some song that have a lot more meanings for me and I kind of like them more but I can't choose.

If I could choose my birthdate it defenetly be in the 40s to live at the bealtes time and to have some real music to listen.

I think I'll finish writing now this was so long.Good Day (Sunshine) to everybody. I'm happy to be here. Peace and Love I send All My Loving to you.

Andrea

The following people thank LSDTripper for this post:

Ahhh Girl, MrMoonlight, Wannadog40, Mr. Kite
Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. John Lennon
3 May 2014
4.54pm
Beatleva
In my life
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 305

Welcome @LSDTripper!!! I hope you'll enjoy your time here at this forum. You sound like a real OBD'er! (Obsessive Beatles Disorder)

Have fun!!!a-hard-days-night-george-9

The following people thank Beatleva for this post:

LSDTripper
3 May 2014
5.08pm
Wannadog40
Apple rooftop

@LSDTripper Welcome aboard the SS Beatles Bible! I hope you don't have to walk the plank. Have fun!

The following people thank Wannadog40 for this post:

LSDTripper

3 May 2014
5.40pm
MrMoonlight
Blue Jay Way
Rishikesh
Forum Posts: 787

Welcome, @LSDTripper (I love the username)! I've only been here a month myself, but you'll soon find yourself a part of the community. apple01

The following people thank MrMoonlight for this post:

LSDTripper
Mal's got a mop and another glass of orange juice!
~He took the mirrors off his Cadillac
'Cause he doesn't like looking like he looks back~
3 May 2014
5.42pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Somewhere other than where you are.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2616

You should be LSDayTripper. Triple layered.

Anyway, welcome!

The following people thank IveJustSeenAFaceo for this post:

Wannadog40, LSDTripper
(This signature brought to you by Winter. Coming for an abnormally long amount of time.)
3 May 2014
5.53pm
LSDTripper
Belgium
Casbah Coffee Club
Forum Posts: 19

Thank you everybody !  @IveJustSeenAFaceo  LSDayTripper is the idea behind my name haha

Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted. John Lennon
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: MrMoonlight, Beatleva
54 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9238

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 4902

mithveaen: 4651

Ahhh Girl: 4466

Zig: 3641

Wannadog40: 3541

Mr. Kite: 3185

Ron Nasty: 2942

fabfouremily: 2927

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2500

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3184

Newest Members: Rendersen25, emshicks321, S. L. Martin, DianaDavis, tangerinetrees99

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4466), meanmistermustard (9238), Zig (3641), Joe (3404)

Administrators: Joe (3404), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None