Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Introduce yourself to the forum!
24 March 2014
10.18pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
2101sp_Permalink sp_Print

Steptoe and Son was and remains to be brilliant.

However this thread is not about that so i’ll go elsewhere.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

24 March 2014
10.25pm
Musketeer Gripweed
Coldspring Harbor, NY
Royal Command Performance
Members
Forum Posts: 249
2102sp_Permalink sp_Print

Mr. Kite said

meanmistermustard said

Mr. Kite said

Ahhh Girl said
If kezron9 and youreaswine like their avatars, I think we can get used to them. We picture-oriented folks will start to immediately recognize the difference.

youreaswine

1395664058image.jpg

kezron9

1390373762image.jpg

@Musketeer Gripweed Has more of “Paul’s grandad.”

Very clean isn’t he?

No, he was a dirt old man.

That smile at the end proves it…

I guess I could always change mine, but @youreaswine clearly has good taste. I just enjoy Johns humor and thought this image summed it up to a T. 

The following people thank Musketeer Gripweed for this post:

Mr. Kite
24 March 2014
11.03pm
Musketeer Gripweed
Coldspring Harbor, NY
Members
2103sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey updated my photo, was thinking about it for a while anyway. Never saw this photo before and thought it was awesome. This should help prevent any confusion. 

The following people thank Musketeer Gripweed for this post:

Ahhh Girl
25 March 2014
12.01am
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198

Musketeer Gripweed (kezron9) said

Hey updated my photo, was thinking about it for a while anyway. Never saw this photo before and thought it was awesome. This should help prevent any confusion. 

@Musketeer Gripweed would you cross-post this in the New avatar topic so it will be there for now and for posterity’s sake? And thank you for such a nice gesture to our new member!

25 March 2014
12.14am
Musketeer Gripweed
Coldspring Harbor, NY
Members
2105sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said

Musketeer Gripweed (kezron9) said

@Musketeer Gripweed would you cross-post this in the New avatar topic so it will be there for now and for posterity’s sake? And thank you for such a nice gesture to our new member!

@ahhh girl  Hey, no problem I added it to that thread. Theres a few photos of him wearing the shirt. Was so surprised I never saw any of these photos before. 

30 March 2014
12.48am
Bongo
Somewhere In Time
Candlestick Park
Members
Forum Posts: 1916
2106sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi, I’m Rick and I too have a Beatles addiction! (oh and I love the old 007 Movies……)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/rickdelsie/The_Beatles-and-James-Bond-680x430_zpsc5db03ae.jpgImage Enlarger

The following people thank Bongo for this post:

IveJustSeenAFaceo

Screen-Shot-2022-10-04-at-7.52.07-PM.png   BEATLES Music gives me Eargasms!  apple01

30 March 2014
12.51am
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
2107sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bongo said
Hi, I’m Rick and I too have a Beatles addiction! (oh and I love the old 007 Movies……)

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk38/rickdelsie/The_Beatles-and-James-Bond-680x430_zpsc5db03ae.jpgImage Enlarger

Welcome again, Rick! 

And your signature is just the url, I think if you change [URL= to [URL] It’ll help

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

30 March 2014
2.08am
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
2108sp_Permalink sp_Print

Bongo said

Salutations Bongo may you find centuries of joy and love on this fourm

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

30 March 2014
2.19am
Matt Busby
In the town where I was born
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 932

Welcome Bongo!  Here’s a banana!

Half of what I say is meaningless...

I feel good in a special way, I'm in love and it's a sunny day

BeatlesBible.com earns royalties if you use these links when shopping: Amazon | iTunes

31 March 2014
8.19pm
beatlesbooster1940
Nowhere Land
A Beginning
Members
Forum Posts: 6
2110sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi my real name is Lillian or Lily. My favorite Beatle is Ringo and I’ve loved the Beatles for 4 years now and I’m an avid fan. A little bit more personal I suffer from depression and BPD and I cut. But the a Beatles and all my music and my dad make me happy. The Beatle I am the most like is George Harrison ahdn_ringo_09a-hard-days-night-george-10a-hard-days-night-paul-7a-hard-days-night-john-4

"Any time at all, all you gotta do is call and i'll be there"

31 March 2014
8.22pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2111sp_Permalink sp_Print

beatlesbooster1940 said
Hi my real name is Lillian or Lily. My favorite Beatle is Ringo and I’ve loved the Beatles for 4 years now and I’m an avid fan. A little bit more personal I suffer from depression and BPD and I cut. But the a Beatles and all my music and my dad make me happy. The Beatle I am the most like is George Harrison ahdn_ringo_09a-hard-days-night-george-10a-hard-days-night-paul-7a-hard-days-night-john-4

Good day may this fourm be a portal to happyness 

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

31 March 2014
8.58pm
fabfouremily
Sitting in an English garden
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2929
2112sp_Permalink sp_Print

beatlesbooster1940 said

Hi Lily, glad you could join us. I’m glad the Beatles are bringing you some comfort/happiness too. (and I quite like George as well) a-hard-days-night-george-10

Moving along in our God given ways, safety is sat by the fire/Sanctuary from these feverish smiles, left with a mark on the door.

(Passover - I. Curtis)

31 March 2014
10.04pm
IveJustSeenAFaceo
Arrived Somewhere (But Not Here)
Rishikesh
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 2842
2113sp_Permalink sp_Print

beatlesbooster1940 said

We’ll try to make you happier. We’re good at making people happy.

(This signature brought to you by Net Boy and Net Girl. Putting messages in modems since 1996.)

31 March 2014
11.04pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24944

beatlesbooster1940 said

Glad to have you here Lily.

Jump into the forum head first and enjoy yourself. It can be a little daunting early on due to the size of the place but a couple of days in and you’ll find your way around.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

31 March 2014
11.42pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22198
2115sp_Permalink sp_Print

beatlesbooster1940 said

Hi, Lily. I’m glad you have your dad and the Beatles. And now you have us. We are an interesting crew, a mishmash of humanity who all meet here to share a love of the Beatles (and to just talk, talk, talk about lots of other things too). I have derived a tremendous amount of joy and comfort from the people here. I hope you do so too.

2 April 2014
3.05pm
MrMoonlight
Alone in the clouds all blue...
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 832

Hey, I’m MrMoonlight. I’m in my mid-teens and I’ve only just gotten into the Fab Four this year – but I’m immersed in all their stuff already. I came across them through hearing A Day In The Life on my dad’s car radio, and I was hooked right away. I later listened to Abbey Road and a couple of other later albums (since I wasn’t a fan of their earlier stuff at that point), but now I’ve listened to pretty much everything they’ve done. My dad’s side of the family are massive Beatles fans too, and it feels great actually being able to connect to people. My favourite album is a choice between Rubber Soul and the underrated Beatles For Sale , and my favourite song is I’ll Follow The Sun My favourite Beatle is Paul.

I’ve been massively inspired by the Beatles. I’ve gotten into writing music through them (though I can’t sing for my life), and I’m planning on making a short film set in the ’60s with Beatle-inspired music. I don’t really know any hardcore Beatle fans IRL, especially since I’ve kind of detached from my friends (and most human interaction) over the past year or so due to complications which will take a while to say, but basically The Long And Winding Road /I Don’t Want To Spoil The Party  and any other unrequited love songs, so I’ve been set off into a bout of depression which is kind of going hand-in-hand with all that – they’re both making eachother worse.

Anyway, hi. It’s nice to meet you.

2 April 2014
4.39pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
2117sp_Permalink sp_Print

ThingsWeSaidToday said
Hey, I’m ThingsWeSaidToday. I’m in my mid-teens and I’ve only just gotten into the Fab Four this year – but I’m immersed in all their stuff already. I came across them through hearing A Day In The Life on my dad’s car radio, and I was hooked right away. I later listened to Abbey Road and a couple of other later albums (since I wasn’t a fan of their earlier stuff at that point), but now I’ve listened to pretty much everything they’ve done. My dad’s side of the family are massive Beatles fans too, and it feels great actually being able to connect to people. My favourite album is a choice between Rubber Soul and the underrated Beatles For Sale , and my favourite song is I’ll Follow The Sun My favourite Beatle is Paul.

I’ve been massively inspired by the Beatles. I’ve gotten into writing music through them (though I can’t sing for my life), and I’m planning on making a short film set in the ’60s with Beatle-inspired music. I don’t really know any hardcore Beatle fans IRL, especially since I’ve kind of detached from my friends (and most human interaction) over the past year or so due to complications which will take a while to say, but basically The Long And Winding Road /I Don’t Want To Spoil The Party  and any other unrequited love songs, so I’ve been set off into a bout of depression which is kind of going hand-in-hand with all that – they’re both making eachother worse.

Hello we are happy to have you have fun posting!

2 April 2014
9.38pm
Mr. Kite
910 Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields, Pepperland
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6147
2118sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome @MrMoonlight! I hope everything will be better soon and that you enjoy the forum!

The following people thank Mr. Kite for this post:

MrMoonlight, BeatlesBibleFanGirl

If I spoke prose you'd all find out, I don't know what I talk about.

Can buy Joe love!
If you're shopping at one of these two websites use the links below to support the Beatles Bible:

Amazon | iTunes

2 April 2014
10.13pm
Matt Busby
In the town where I was born
Shea Stadium
Members
Forum Posts: 932

ThingsWeSaidToday said
Hey, I’m ThingsWeSaidToday. I’m in my mid-teens and I’ve only just gotten into the Fab Four this year – but I’m immersed in all their stuff already. I came across them through hearing A Day In The Life on my dad’s car radio, and I was hooked right away. I later listened to Abbey Road and a couple of other later albums (since I wasn’t a fan of their earlier stuff at that point), but now I’ve listened to pretty much everything they’ve done. My dad’s side of the family are massive Beatles fans too, and it feels great actually being able to connect to people. My favourite album is a choice between Rubber Soul and the underrated Beatles For Sale , and my favourite song is I’ll Follow The Sun My favourite Beatle is Paul.

Hi Things, nice to meet you too.  Welcome to the Beatles “fanily.”  I’m pretty new here myself.  It’s great to have another of the younger generation “realize” the Beatles!  If you don’t know any hardcore Beatles fans IRL, you will find your fill of them here!  The people really are nice and very informative if you want to dig deep, but then there’s light conversation too 🙂  It’s great that you’re starting your Beatles exploration early a-hard-days-night-george-10 

I too have been thinking of trying to write some music, after listening to the bbc sessions and rehearsal tapes and dvds and stuff and hearing how they worked out songs, makes me want to study songwriting some, and then add my meager poetic skill to it.  I mean what kind of genius comes up with these rhymes in perfect meter? (I know I don’t need to point out what rhymes to you guys lol, I just wanted to have some fun with colors…but also make it easy to see just how much of that verse is held together by rhymes – not sure if it worked though) “Had it been another day/I might have looked the other way/and I’d have never been aware/but as it is I’ll dream of her tonight”  Ok this should be in a topic not a greeting lol…I tend to ramble, Things :)

The following people thank Matt Busby for this post:

MrMoonlight, BeatlesBibleFanGirl

Half of what I say is meaningless...

I feel good in a special way, I'm in love and it's a sunny day

BeatlesBible.com earns royalties if you use these links when shopping: Amazon | iTunes

4 April 2014
2.42pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
2120sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ad hoc, ad loc and quid pro quo. So little time, so many to know!a-hard-days-night-ringo-14

Welcome to all of our new Forumpudlians.apple01

The following people thank Zig for this post:

Mr. Kite, BeatlesBibleFanGirl

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online: Filipe
Guest(s) 1
Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5508
Newest Members:
jsullivan2112_1, catadorademusica, Slowhand, mirrortime, Julie
Moderators: Joe: 5690, meanmistermustard: 24944, Ahhh Girl: 22198, Beatlebug: 18181, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5690