Please consider registering
sp_LogInOut Log Insp_Registration Register
Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search
Forum Scope

Match

Forum Options

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters
sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
In My Life – what's happening in your life currently?
26 May 2015
3.50pm
Sun King
The Cavern Club
Members
Forum Posts: 82
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Haven’t been able to post on here in absolute ages due to being soooo swamped with university work, good to be back.

Anyway, I SAW PAUL ON SUNDAY! He was amazing, so energetic and entertaining. Without a doubt, the best thing I’ve ever seen. 

a-hard-days-night-paul-7 heart

The following people thank Sun King for this post:

Beatlebug, Zig, Ahhh Girl, trcanberra
26 May 2015
3.53pm
Beatlebug
Find me where ye echo lays

Moderators
Forum Posts: 18182
3282sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sun King said
Haven’t been able to post on here in absolute ages due to being soooo swamped with university work, good to be back.

Anyway, I SAW PAUL ON SUNDAY! He was amazing, so energetic and entertaining. Without a doubt, the best thing I’ve ever seen. 

a-hard-days-night-paul-7 heart

Welcome back! 

No I’m not jealous, not one bit… 

fingers.jpgImage Enlarger

The following people thank Beatlebug for this post:

Sun King, trcanberra

([{BRACKETS!}])
New to Forumpool? You can introduce yourself here.
If you love The Beatles Bible, and you have adblock, don't forget to white-list this site!
whiteheart.png
avatar_creative_signature_Hmm.pngStarSpangledBanner.png

26 May 2015
4.10pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
3283sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sun King said

That’s awesome on two fronts; 1) you are back and 2) you saw Paul on Sunday. Very cool.

Over the past Holiday weekend, we bought a new grill and barbecued. I realized it was the first time since we moved to PA that we did so – it’s been almost a year and a half. Man, I missed it. When I packed up all of our stuff from Maine, I had to leave my old grill behind because there wasn’t any room in the truck for it. When we moved here, we were renting for the first nine months and when we finally bought a house, winter was approaching, so a barbecue was not on our radar. Now that we finally have one again (a Weber Kettle charcoal grill – propane is for amateurs), it’s gonna be a great summer!!

The following people thank Zig for this post:

Beatlebug, meanmistermustard, Sun King, trcanberra

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

26 May 2015
4.24pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
3284sp_Permalink sp_Print

Welcome back @SunKing. Delighted but in no way surprised that you had an unforgettable time seeing Paul, almost everyone who does go says the same thing. He’s thats friggin’ good.a-hard-days-night-paul-5

The following people thank meanmistermustard for this post:

Sun King, Beatlebug

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

26 May 2015
4.29pm
Ahhh Girl
sailing on a winedark open sea

Moderators

Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 22227
3285sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hello, Sun King . Glad to have you jump back in the bus with us for a while. Stay as long as you can.

Paul is Paul. What a compliment to give someone! Glad you got to see the master musician.

The following people thank Ahhh Girl for this post:

Sun King
26 May 2015
4.43pm
Sun King
The Cavern Club
Members
3286sp_Permalink sp_Print

Zig said

Sun King said

That’s awesome on two fronts; 1) you are back and 2) you saw Paul on Sunday. Very cool.

Over the past Holiday weekend, we bought a new grill and barbecued. I realized it was the first time since we moved to PA that we did so – it’s been almost a year and a half. Man, I missed it. When I packed up all of our stuff from Maine, I had to leave my old grill behind because there wasn’t any room in the truck for it. When we moved here, we were renting for the first nine months and when we finally bought a house, winter was approaching, so a barbecue was not on our radar. Now that we finally have one again (a Weber Kettle charcoal grill – propane is for amateurs), it’s gonna be a great summer!!

Thanks for the kind words, it’s great to be back! Yes it was very cool, so many great moments that I’ll cherish for the rest of my life. Paul’s tributes to John and George and everyone’s reaction to Hey Jude were emotional for me, the power of music!

That sounds awesome. Hope you have a great summer. 

Zig
26 May 2015
5.07pm
Sun King
The Cavern Club
Members
3287sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ahhh Girl said
Hello, Sun King . Glad to have you jump back in the bus with us for a while. Stay as long as you can.

Paul is Paul. What a compliment to give someone! Glad you got to see the master musician.

Thanks @Ahhh Girl! I’ll be here all summer now, just need to finish my last exam next week.

I’ve been wanting to see him for years, so I’m really glad that it was so special when I did. He’s the best. 

Beatlebug, Ahhh Girl
26 May 2015
9.30pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 6064
3288sp_Permalink sp_Print

georgiewood said
Hey, TR could be a character on Game of Thrones: “winter is coming.”

As long as I live a bit longer than most of the characters in the show seem to, that might be fun 🙂

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

26 May 2015
9.32pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
3289sp_Permalink sp_Print

meanmistermustard said
My first driving lesson is on Friday. Very nervy at the thought.a-hard-days-night-paul-7

Hope it goes well. I like driving – so I hope you enjoy it once you get over the nerves.

==> trcanberra and hongkonglady - Together even when not (married for those not in the know!) <==

27 May 2015
4.46am
The Faul On The Hill
Port Erin, Isle of Man
The Cavern Club
Members
Forum Posts: 76
3290sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ve got guests from America coming over to our house and staying over for TT week.

I’m gonna have some fun with them soon. a-hard-days-night-john-6

The following people thank The Faul On The Hill for this post:

trcanberra

ENCONA SAUCE

27 May 2015
1.39pm
Linde
The Netherlands
Rishikesh
Members
Forum Posts: 2781
3291sp_Permalink sp_Print

Next week I’ve got my last day at my internship, so today I got a lot of feedback. It was all very positive. They said I always care a lot about others, both the children and other interns, and that my stuff always looks good and how I’m well organized. Felt really good hearing all of that!

And now I’m really procrastinating, even though I have plenty of stuff to do.

The following people thank Linde for this post:

trcanberra
27 May 2015
1.56pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
Forum Posts: 9832
3292sp_Permalink sp_Print

That sounds great, Linde. Will this lead to a permanent job? Hope so – good luck!

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, let it roll for all its worth. And all the children boogie.

27 May 2015
4.36pm
meanmistermustard
Thankfully not where I am.
Members

Reviewers

Moderators
Forum Posts: 24964
3293sp_Permalink sp_Print

Great news @Linde, you should be really pleased with the comments and the amount of hard work you’ve put in – well deserved.apple01

I have two job interviews over the next 8 days. One is for a call centre, not what i am looking to do forever but would be some income, the other is for social work which I am looking to do. Will see how it goes.

"I told you everything I could about me, Told you everything I could" ('Before Believing' - Emmylou Harris)

27 May 2015
4.42pm
Expert Textpert
In bed.
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 5012
3294sp_Permalink sp_Print

What’s happening in my life?

1) My birthday is coming up and for some reason I usually get moody/angry/destructive around my birthday.
2) We all love our favorite Beatle or favorite Beatle wife or girlfriend, and sometimes it is easy to take things a little too personally when others criticize them.
3) I’m a Gemini, and Geminis hold grudges for about five minutes.

I received a nice message from @Wigwam, so I thought I would make an appearance here to say all is forgiven. It’s easy to lose perspective when there are outside pressures, and when we come to the forum for a little escape or peace of mind and all we find is things that make us more angry or frustrated, that’s not any fun.

We all love The Beatles and that is what matters.

The following people thank Expert Textpert for this post:

trcanberra, meanmistermustard, Ahhh Girl, Wigwam, Beatlebug, Zig

"If you're ever in the shit, grab my tit.” —Paul McCartney 

27 May 2015
5.25pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
Forum Posts: 16105
3295sp_Permalink sp_Print

Expert Textpert said

3) I’m a Gemini, and Geminis hold grudges for about five minutes.

You have been lied to. You are actually a Taurus since the sun at the time of your birth was in Taurus not Gemini.

https://youtu.be/52nwiTs7bk8

Brainwashed by RadiantCowbells.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

27 May 2015
5.37pm
Expert Textpert
In bed.
Apple rooftop
Members
3296sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don’t believe in Vedic astrology.

27 May 2015
5.55pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
3297sp_Permalink sp_Print

Expert Textpert said
I don’t believe in Vedic astrology.

This is not Vedic, this is the location of the sun when you are born. So you are Taurus based off the suns location when you were born.

If you can't log in and can't use the forum go here and someone will help you out.

27 May 2015
7.30pm
Expert Textpert
In bed.
Apple rooftop
Members
3298sp_Permalink sp_Print

No, Tauruses are stubborn, and if there is one thing I know, I’m not stubborn. There is no way I’m Taurus. I am Gemini, and I won’t back down from that!

27 May 2015
7.44pm
Starr Shine?
Waiting in the sky
Apple rooftop
Members
3299sp_Permalink sp_Print

^ People are born different than what they are all the time. Some people are born the wrong decade or the wrong sex. You must of been born under the wrong constellation.

27 May 2015
8.19pm
trcanberra
Oz
Apple rooftop
Members

Reviewers
3300sp_Permalink sp_Print

I bought some RFID protectors for my credit card and passport – you never know when you might need them!

Forum Timezone: Europe/London
Most Users Ever Online: 700
Currently Online:
Guest(s) 1
Top Posters:
Starr Shine?: 16105
Ron Nasty: 12534
Zig: 9832
50yearslate: 8759
Necko: 8043
AppleScruffJunior: 7583
parlance: 7111
mr. Sun king coming together: 6402
Mr. Kite: 6147
trcanberra: 6064
Member Stats:
Guest Posters: 88
Members: 2858
Moderators: 5
Admins: 1
Forum Stats:
Groups: 3
Forums: 44
Topics: 5519
Newest Members:
seo mavia, adamo3, katybphoto, sleeptalker, Lovethebeatles
Moderators: Joe: 5694, meanmistermustard: 24964, Ahhh Girl: 22227, Beatlebug: 18182, The Hole Got Fixed: 8410
Administrators: Joe: 5694