IM BACK!!!!! | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  
 

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

IM BACK!!!!!
10 September 2010
11.15pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline

Yes Im back from a huge break from the forum for some unknown reason

 

But I didnt just create this just to say Hi, Ono <-- ZING!!

 

Yesterday (<-- ZING!!) I took a strole into town. and bought every song ever released by The Beatles (It Wasnt Cheap)

Yes! I have been saving up for almost a year now and god damn its worth it! Some of the song people have ever hardly heard of are brilliant! No Reply is my new fav Beatles song! Mr Moonlight, Slow Down and Matchbox are all Brilliant! Take a listen. 

 

But mostly. Its gear to be back! a-hard-days-night-john-1

 

Lewis

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
10 September 2010
11.31pm
Lexxi
The Top Ten Club
Forum Posts: 63
Member Since:
6 June 2010
Offline

Lewis I like your attitude.a-hard-days-night-george-3

You're gunna be my new best friend! a-hard-days-night-george-8

{no offense Sunia-hard-days-night-john-6}

"I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird." ~Paul McCartney
10 September 2010
11.42pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline

None taken, Lexxi.

Cha-Cha is my new best friend, anyways. a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 HAHA! BURN! Bet you didn't know that? She told me during Physical Science.

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
10 September 2010
11.43pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline

Lexxi said:

Lewis I like your attitude.a-hard-days-night-george-3

 

You're gunna be my new best friend! a-hard-days-night-george-8

{no offense Sunia-hard-days-night-john-6}


 

I would love to be your new best online friend. And honey, Im full of jokes and the people love my cheeky chappy attitude.

I have been told many times I act like John Lennon in his early days. Like beatlemania era. You know what I mean :D anyway, Bonjourno! (Nah, Im not Italian)

 

But now I am your new best friend have a warming present.

 

An Apple apple01

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
10 September 2010
11.45pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline

Sunii said:

None taken, Lexxi.

Cha-Cha is my new best friend, anyways. a-hard-days-night-ringo-6 HAHA! BURN! Bet you didn't know that? She told me during Physical Science.


Oh My Sunii! long time no text! how are you my fellow beatle-maniac!
Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
10 September 2010
11.49pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline

Quite fine, Lewis.

Some things have happened since we have last chatted, but you're going to have to catch by reading all the threads you have missed.

Oh, like the new smileys? Especially this one....two-virgins Ahhh:)

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
10 September 2010
11.53pm
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline

Sunii said:

Quite fine, Lewis.

Some things have happened since we have last chatted, but you're going to have to catch by reading all the threads you have missed.

Oh, like the new smileys? Especially this one....two-virgins Ahhh:)


Ahh yes, I noticed that one. And it reminded me of our chat we had about this album cover D:

 

But yes. Alot of reading is to be done! Thing is... I dont like reading a-hard-days-night-john-6

Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
11 September 2010
12.22am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1175
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline

Lewis346 said:

Lexxi said:

Lewis I like your attitude.a-hard-days-night-george-3

 

You're gunna be my new best friend! a-hard-days-night-george-8

{no offense Sunia-hard-days-night-john-6}


 
I would love to be your new best online friend. And honey, Im full of jokes and the people love my cheeky chappy attitude.

I have been told many times I act like John Lennon in his early days. Like beatlemania era. You know what I mean :D anyway, Bonjourno! (Nah, Im not Italian)

 

But now I am your new best friend have a warming present.

 

An Apple apple01


Awwww man, I forgot to give kingjjj8 an apple.a-hard-days-night-ringo-14 I'll make it it up to him. Kingj where ever you are have these:apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01apple01
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
11 September 2010
12.28am
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1105
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline

ENOUGH WITH THE APPLES

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

apple01

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
11 September 2010
12.37am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1175
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
10

Get a haircut.

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
11 September 2010
9.04am
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
Offline
11

Lewis346 said:

Yes Im back from a huge break from the forum for some unknown reason

 

But I didnt just create this just to say Hi, Ono <-- ZING!!

 

Yesterday (<-- ZING!!) I took a strole into town. and bought every song ever released by The Beatles (It Wasnt Cheap)

Yes! I have been saving up for almost a year now and god damn its worth it! Some of the song people have ever hardly heard of are brilliant! No Reply is my new fav Beatles song! Mr Moonlight, Slow Down and Matchbox are all Brilliant! Take a listen. 

 

But mostly. Its gear to be back! a-hard-days-night-john-1

 

Lewis


Hello, Lewis.

You sound like a very enthusiastic person. This makes me happy.

a-hard-days-night-george-8

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh
11 September 2010
10.01am
Lewis346
Penny Lane
Decca
Forum Posts: 92
Member Since:
24 January 2010
Offline
12

Dear Prudence said:

Get a haircut.


No thanks, I rarther like my hair rarther long ;)
Anytime at all, all you gotta do is call, and I'll be there.
12 September 2010
2.57am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1175
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
13

Lewis346 said:

Dear Prudence said:

Get a haircut.


No thanks, I rarther like my hair rarther long ;)

No not you MrBig.
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
13 September 2010
5.56am
vonbontee
Inside a Letterbox
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2248
Member Since:
1 December 2009
Offline
14

(That sentence could've used a hypen. I'm just sayin...)

I just want to play. I’d like to think I could work opposite Sinatra, B.B. King, the Beatles, or a polka band... - Jazz musician Rahsaan Roland Kirk, 1967
13 September 2010
1.02pm
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
Offline
15

vonbontee said:

(That sentence could've used a hypen. I'm just sayin...)


**hyphen

Oh, can we please be grammar Nazis? I love this game! a-hard-days-night-george-6

asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh
19 September 2010
2.05am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1175
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
16

These are words that go together well said:

vonbontee said:

(That sentence could've used a hypen. I'm just sayin...)


**hyphen
Oh, can we please be grammar Nazis? I love this game! a-hard-days-night-george-6

LOL!
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: Beatleva
40 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 10409

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

Ahhh Girl: 5537

parlance: 5515

Annadog40: 4754

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4555

Mr. Kite: 4315

Ron Nasty: 3218

fabfouremily: 2947

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2685

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3147

Posts: 140624

Newest Members: phile24, ZoeLouk, arsentev78, Rocky You're a Blackbird, Johnlovedcats

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 5537, meanmistermustard: 10409, Zig: 4555, Joe: 3497

Administrators: Joe: 3497, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None