Hello Hello | All together now | Fab forum

A A A

Please consider registering
guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Hello Hello
13 July 2010
11.30pm
shes not a girl who misses much
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
13 July 2010
Offline

Hi,

I'm new here (not karmically, although some days it sure feels like it, lol.)  I just wanted to say, "Thank You" for being…so that's nice…and I look forward to checking things out here (sorry, I have a headache, something of a "Wah Wah," proportionately.)

apple01Anyway, who am I?

  • I'm a gentle and kind lady in my third decade…thankfully not at the end of it yet : )
  • I grew up along a river.
  • I've been a strict vegetarian since age 8 or 9 (I'd go vegan, but I'm literally allergic to tofu and I love honey and milk too much.)
  • Animal lover, extrordinarie.  The kind to cheer on new/baby birds in the garden and give them some sunflower seeds.  This year they started coming up to the door and looking in.  I've taught one of my fish to swim through my hand in meditation-pose–she's a dear one!  Dog-lover/mother-to one of the best, cat-sneezer.
  • Beatles fan almost as early as I can remember–I stumbled over a copy of Sgt. Pepper at home and it kind of hummed in my hands and I had to hear it and I haven't stopped listening.  New bits are like catnip to me.
  • Photographically–I love photography, but better still I'd love to stumble back and find (somewhere) those great pictures of George jumping across building tops for a tea advert.
  • I also love a lot of other things, too.
  • This year's very early b-day present to myself?  Went out to see our Universe and stayed out for hours.  Still to come, a cake covered in marigolds…one for each year might cover the cake!
  • When I'm having a rotten day I go from John music, to George music, and if I manage to get very tranquil, I segue to Ringo music. 
  • I do like Paul things, only I'm much more of the other three in nature.
  • Celebrated Ringo's b-day this year by sending out peace and love.
  • When it comes to history, I'm more of a Cynthia and Julian fan for sure.  I'm even a fan of May Pang.  While John did grow a lot musically, etc. during his time w/ Yoko, a quote from Tony Bramwell's book comes to mind regarding her…something to the tune of she should've come with a warning on her like a pack of ciggarettes.  That's about as divisive as I get when it comes to Beatles things.
  • I love George's idea of having a skull-and-crossbones of and Om flag to fly depending on his mood.

There's much more to me, I'm sure (although, hopefully, by the back of the head I've been assigned, it looks like I'm George--that's nice!)

 

So I'm here, thanking you for simply being!

(and I'm probably doing this in the wrong part of the forum, too)apple01

 

Thank You!

 

(…Also joined up here b/c I've never been to a Beatles convention and was wondering if one ever came my way which, for now, is the American Southwest.)

13 July 2010
11.36pm
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 402
Member Since:
21 August 2009
Offline

Welcome to the site! a-hard-days-night-ringo-9You've given us all that information, but missed a crucial detail:
what's your name?

Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!
13 July 2010
11.42pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1115
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline

Am I the only one who thought this was about the early version of Hello Goodbye?

"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
13 July 2010
11.45pm
Alissa
Find me in my field of grass
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 402
Member Since:
21 August 2009
Offline

MrBig said:

Am I the only one who thought this was about the early version of Hello Goodbye?


Nope, guilty as charged as well. a-hard-days-night-george-7
Tongue, lose thy light. Moon, take thy flight… see ya, George!
14 July 2010
12.26am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline

Alissa said:

MrBig said:

Am I the only one who thought this was about the early version of Hello Goodbye?


Nope, guilty as charged as well. a-hard-days-night-george-7
 

Me too!

Ouch, allergic to tofu. I'd hate to see what would happen if that happened to me. If that makes any sense. I too am a vegetarian! :) High five! 

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

14 July 2010
12.52am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4678
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline

Welcome!! And what's your name?

 

BTW Your nick I use it sometimes in my messenger. Cool!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
14 July 2010
7.50am
A Fiendish Thingy
By the banks of her own lagoon
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 379
Member Since:
27 March 2010
Offline

Psh, veggies. a-hard-days-night-george-10 Only joking, ello-ello! Welcome to the forum, darling. a-hard-days-night-george-9

I'm in love, but I'm lazy.
17 July 2010
1.25am
shes not a girl who misses much
A Beginning
Forum Posts: 2
Member Since:
13 July 2010
Offline

You're all so wonderful!  The name's Bunny and I'm so very pleased to meet you all : ) 

 

I have to go out for just a few minutes, then I'll be back to write some more.  I had a headache and slept through half of my birthday today, lol!  So but I got to hear "Happy Birthday" by my nephews and "Row row row your boat" by the yougest one (he sings the last two lines as "If you see an aligator/don't forget to scream (then he screams at the top of his lungs. : ) )  I'm thinking I've missed the cake part, so maybe tomorrow for that, besides, we've a haboob and monsoon *hopefully* coming through (it was 116 deg. here yesterday, the rain should drop the temps nicely, but every b-day feels like solar winds and maybe living on Mars, loll,)--we like the rain, but my 9-yr old pup's scared out of her wits by the thunder and noise.  So, it's off to do a few quick things to get her comfortable, then I'll be back here with bells on!

I really can't wait to know you all better, it'll be a tremendous gift!

 

Bunny?

17 July 2010
11.29am
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3210
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline

Hey, happy birthday Bunny! Welcome to the forum!

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

17 July 2010
11.42pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4678
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
10

Happy Birthday!!!!

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
18 July 2010
2.19am
Happy Nat
USA
Ed Sullivan Show
Forum Posts: 166
Member Since:
27 April 2010
Offline
11

shes not a girl who misses much said:

Hi,

I'm new here (not karmically, although some days it sure feels like it, lol.)  I just wanted to say, "Thank You" for being…so that's nice…and I look forward to checking things out here (sorry, I have a headache, something of a "Wah Wah," proportionately.)

apple01Anyway, who am I?

  • I'm a gentle and kind lady in my third decade…thankfully not at the end of it yet : )
  • I grew up along a river.
  • I've been a strict vegetarian since age 8 or 9 (I'd go vegan, but I'm literally allergic to tofu and I love honey and milk too much.)
  • Animal lover, extrordinarie.  The kind to cheer on new/baby birds in the garden and give them some sunflower seeds.  This year they started coming up to the door and looking in.  I've taught one of my fish to swim through my hand in meditation-pose–she's a dear one!  Dog-lover/mother-to one of the best, cat-sneezer.
  • Beatles fan almost as early as I can remember–I stumbled over a copy of Sgt. Pepper at home and it kind of hummed in my hands and I had to hear it and I haven't stopped listening.  New bits are like catnip to me.
  • Photographically–I love photography, but better still I'd love to stumble back and find (somewhere) those great pictures of George jumping across building tops for a tea advert.
  • I also love a lot of other things, too.
  • This year's very early b-day present to myself?  Went out to see our Universe and stayed out for hours.  Still to come, a cake covered in marigolds…one for each year might cover the cake!
  • When I'm having a rotten day I go from John music, to George music, and if I manage to get very tranquil, I segue to Ringo music. 
  • I do like Paul things, only I'm much more of the other three in nature.
  • Celebrated Ringo's b-day this year by sending out peace and love.
  • When it comes to history, I'm more of a Cynthia and Julian fan for sure.  I'm even a fan of May Pang.  While John did grow a lot musically, etc. during his time w/ Yoko, a quote from Tony Bramwell's book comes to mind regarding her…something to the tune of she should've come with a warning on her like a pack of ciggarettes.  That's about as divisive as I get when it comes to Beatles things.
  • I love George's idea of having a skull-and-crossbones of and Om flag to fly depending on his mood.

There's much more to me, I'm sure (although, hopefully, by the back of the head I've been assigned, it looks like I'm George--that's nice!)

 

So I'm here, thanking you for simply being!

(and I'm probably doing this in the wrong part of the forum, too)apple01

 

Thank You!

 

(…Also joined up here b/c I've never been to a Beatles convention and was wondering if one ever came my way which, for now, is the American Southwest.)


 

There is one in American Southwest Chicago in only a month (Aug. 13-15 to be exact) at Rosemont in the Hyatt Hotel. It's the Fest For Beatles Fans and Denny Laine, Laurence Juber and Chris O'dell will be there, along with Bruce Spizer and a few cool tribute bands. http://www.thefest.com for more info. Happy Birthday from Happy Nat.

Bringing you the best and worst of The Beatles, since 2007.
8 August 2010
5.33pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1191
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
12

MrBig said:

Am I the only one who thought this was about the early version of Hello Goodbye?


No, I did too.a-hard-days-night-paul-1
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
8 August 2010
5.35pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1191
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
13

They say its you birthday, well its my birthday too.a-hard-days-night-ringo-10

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: ScrambledEggs
41 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Members Birthdays
Today None
Upcoming Mr Bellamy, Linde

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 7196

mr. Sun king coming together: 6972

mithveaen: 4678

parlance: 3650

MeanMrsMustard: 2803

Ron Nasty: 2518

skye: 2295

IveJustSeenAFaceo: 1963

LongHairedLady: 1891

Von Bontee: 1813

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 87

Members: 2332

Moderators: 5

Admins: 1

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 33

Topics: 3060

Posts: 110055

Newest Members: ChristianCorl, primadonna paul, Simple Press, Kattatude, El Dorado

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (3347), fabfouremily (2941), Zig (3298), Joe (3210), Ellie (1)

Administrators: Joe (3210)