Happy Halloween (Preferably a Beatles one) | Fab Forum

Please consider registering
Guest

sp_LogInOut Log In sp_Registration Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —





— Match —





— Forum Options —





Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed sp_TopicIcon
Happy Halloween (Preferably a Beatles one)
No permission to create posts
29 October 2010
12.23am
kingjjj8
Strawberry Fields
Hollywood Bowl
Forum Posts: 335
Member Since:
17 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Post 29-128 were merged into this thread 3 October 2014.

How will you guys celebrate this joyous holiday? I am going trick or treating (I'm not to old) and I will be dressed as the one the only the greatest John Lennon! I am trying for this pic...

 

 

I have everything except for the pants which I am getting tomorrow. I even have a beard! I will also be straghtening my hair a-hard-days-night-george-9a-hard-days-night-john-6brian-epstein

 

So what will you guys be doing?neil-aspinalla-hard-days-night-ringo-7

Rap music is just computerized crap. - George Harrison
29 October 2010
1.26am
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Going to a Halloween house party to get absolutely wasted. a-hard-days-night-john-1

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
29 October 2010
4.50am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

I'm going to school wearing my Paul's Sgt Pepper costume!!!!!  paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
29 October 2010
11.53am
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 401
Member Since:
4 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

I'm going to school wearing my Paul's Sgt Pepper costume!!!!!  paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]


WOW, that is totally awesome!!! Where did you find that? paul-mccartneypaul-mccartney
You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.
29 October 2010
5.34pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 6729
Member Since:
14 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]


If that is the one you and your sister made, it is fabulous - right down to the MBE on the left side of the jacket! I hope you will be taking pictures.a-hard-days-night-john-3

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

29 October 2010
10.58pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2730
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

I'm going to school wearing my Paul's Sgt Pepper costume!!!!!  paul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartneypaul-mccartney

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]


Mithvaen: You copied my brother! (Except his is made of fleece. Because it's cold in October in Utah.)

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

30 October 2010
5.48am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Ok guys this is Mithveaen from Mexico.

 

Tomorrow I'm having a pic taken standing up so you can see the costume.. I couldn't because everybody wanted to have a pic taken with me!! and I don't feel nice posting here pics of my students.

 

BTW Do you see the multicolor thing hanging at the right of English Only sign?? That's a special thing I did representing Sgt Pepper : A Peace and Love sign, an orange heart representing George, a Blue one – Paul, a pink one – Ringo and a green one – John. I put it in the left button of the jacket  instead of the necklace thing Paul wore in his Sgt Pepper costume.

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

 

I couldn't get the OPP and the stars patch, but maybe next time I
wear it. And we run out of black lace to add to the silver ornament in
the sleeves, but I'll do it this weekend. Everybody liked my costume, it
was a success!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-8

 

(My die-hard-Lennon-fan boss was singing "How Do You Sleep? at night?"
everytime he saw me. And yes, next to the English only there's a
Beatles Rock Band postcard, and above, a John Lennon pic in a heart.
That's my classroom)

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
30 October 2010
5.34pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2730
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Sunii said:

Going to a Halloween house party to get absolutely wasted. a-hard-days-night-john-1


Sunii.... *puts hand on hip and glares*

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

30 October 2010
7.51pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 648
Member Since:
13 February 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nothing is wrong with getting a bit tipsy.a-hard-days-night-john-1

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
30 October 2010
8.47pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1081
Member Since:
3 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

Ok guys this is Mithveaen from Mexico.

 

Tomorrow I'm having a pic taken standing up so you can see the costume.. I couldn't because everybody wanted to have a pic taken with me!! and I don't feel nice posting here pics of my students.

 

BTW Do you see the multicolor thing hanging at the right of English Only sign?? That's a special thing I did representing Sgt Pepper : A Peace and Love sign, an orange heart representing George, a Blue one – Paul, a pink one – Ringo and a green one – John. I put it in the left button of the jacket  instead of the necklace thing Paul wore in his Sgt Pepper costume.

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

 

I couldn't get the OPP and the stars patch, but maybe next time I

wear it. And we run out of black lace to add to the silver ornament in

the sleeves, but I'll do it this weekend. Everybody liked my costume, it

was a success!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-8

 

(My die-hard-Lennon-fan boss was singing "How Do You Sleep? at night?"

everytime he saw me. And yes, next to the English only there's a

Beatles Rock Band postcard, and above, a John Lennon pic in a heart.

That's my classroom)


I believe that's your first physical appearance on the site.
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
31 October 2010
4.01am
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2274
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Nice costume! You look good mithveaen.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
31 October 2010
4.49am
Decca
Forum Posts: 91
Member Since:
29 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

MrBig said:

mithveaen said:

Ok guys this is Mithveaen from Mexico.

 

Tomorrow I'm having a pic taken standing up so you can see the costume.. I couldn't because everybody wanted to have a pic taken with me!! and I don't feel nice posting here pics of my students.

 

BTW Do you see the multicolor thing hanging at the right of English Only sign?? That's a special thing I did representing Sgt Pepper : A Peace and Love sign, an orange heart representing George, a Blue one – Paul, a pink one – Ringo and a green one – John. I put it in the left button of the jacket  instead of the necklace thing Paul wore in his Sgt Pepper costume.

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

 

I couldn't get the OPP and the stars patch, but maybe next time I

wear it. And we run out of black lace to add to the silver ornament in

the sleeves, but I'll do it this weekend. Everybody liked my costume, it

was a success!!! a-hard-days-night-paul-8

 

(My die-hard-Lennon-fan boss was singing "How Do You Sleep? at night?"

everytime he saw me. And yes, next to the English only there's a

Beatles Rock Band postcard, and above, a John Lennon pic in a heart.

That's my classroom)


I believe that's your first physical appearance on the site.

Wow!! That costume's flippin' AWESOME!!!!
1 November 2010
3.30am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Thank you!! a-hard-days-night-paul-8

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
1 November 2010
5.08pm
DoctorRobert
Through the bathroom window
Shea Stadium
Forum Posts: 401
Member Since:
4 September 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Not a better hangover cure than listening to the Beatles! a-hard-days-night-john-1

You all will have read that Dave Dee is no longer with us. But Mickey and Titch and I would like to carry on the good work that's always gone down in number two.
1 November 2010
5.36pm
vonbontee
Inside an Apple Orchard in a Letterbox
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2803
Member Since:
1 December 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Excellent outfit, Mithveaen!

Incidentally, you look pretty much just like I pictured you.

Indian music can't be listened to the same way you hear rock and roll. You cannot do 'Yea Yea' and 'Go Man Go' - Ravi Shankar

1 November 2010
6.35pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 6729
Member Since:
14 April 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

mithveaen said:

 

[Image Can Not Be Found]

 

My die-hard-Lennon-fan boss was singing "How Do You Sleep? at night?"
everytime he saw me.


Outstanding! Not only was the costume a success, but now you have a new entry for the diehard Beatles fan thread. 

Well done!

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

1 November 2010
9.49pm
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2730
Member Since:
9 June 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

skye said:

Nice costume! You look good mithveaen.


Anybody can look good wearing a Beatles suit. She looks great!

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

2 November 2010
4.04am
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

Wow thanks guys!! now I have 3 people asking me about how and where I have the costume made. Sadly, my sisters said "It's the first and the last one"

 

Anyway I'm working in your Help scarf Zig  a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
2 November 2010
1.17pm
skye
AZ
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2274
Member Since:
12 November 2009
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

a-hard-days-night-paul-2Since you're already making one...

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo! So little time! So much to know!
2 November 2010
4.40pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4633
Member Since:
1 May 2010
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

a-hard-days-night-paul-6 a-hard-days-night-paul-7

Well, let's see the final result and I'll let you know. a-hard-days-night-ringo-15

 

(I'm not good with my hands... but I have to do something manual to improve my memory)

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
No permission to create posts
Forum Timezone: America/Chicago

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: adam
49 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 14991

Ahhh Girl: 9324

Annadog40: 8134

parlance: 7095

mr. Sun king coming together: 6975

Zig: 6721

Mr. Kite: 6004

mithveaen: 4633

Ron Nasty: 4353

trcanberra: 4352

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 3077

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3517

Posts: 183206

Newest Members: Living in A yellow submarine, Things We Said Today, WhenWeWasFab, ClaireIsYolk, The_Walrus_1234

Moderators: Ahhh Girl: 9324, meanmistermustard: 14991, Zig: 6721, Joe: 4057

Administrators: Joe: 4057, Ellie: 1

Members Birthdays
sp_BirthdayIcon
Today: None
Upcoming: Amber1965