Guilty Pleasures | Page 2 | All together now | Fab forum

Please consider registering
Guest

Log In Register

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

  

— Match —

   

— Forum Options —

   

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Guilty Pleasures
16 October 2010
2.56pm
MrBig
Rapture, Atlantic Ocean
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1108
Member Since:
4 April 2010
Offline
21

These are words that go together well said:

Oh my goodness you guys don't hate me but I know a whole Shania Twain album off by heart. Instead of listening to the Beatles, my parents played her CD anywhere and everywhere. Her music is my guilty pleasure hahah

-blushes-


a-hard-days-night-ringo-6a-hard-days-night-ringo-14
"The best band? The Beatles. The most overrated band? The Beatles."
16 October 2010
4.44pm
vonbontee
Inside a Letterbox
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2214
Member Since:
1 December 2009
Online
22

These are words that go together well said:

Oh my goodness you guys don't hate me but I know a whole Shania Twain album off by heart. Instead of listening to the Beatles, my parents played her CD anywhere and everywhere. Her music is my guilty pleasure hahah

-blushes-


Wow, for some reason I never woulda thought that Shania had any kind of Australian following!

(I liked a few of her singles myself.)

I just want to play. I’d like to think I could work opposite Sinatra, B.B. King, the Beatles, or a polka band... - Jazz musician Rahsaan Roland Kirk, 1967
17 October 2010
2.20am
mr. Sun king coming together
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 6916
Member Since:
19 September 2010
Offline
23

Motown

I tried to think of something powerful and moving… and failed.  "You were given a choice between war and dishonor - you chose dishonor, and you shall have war" - Winston Churchill
17 October 2010
2.34am
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1176
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
24

I am notorious for singing Elvis Costello at the top of my lungs (BTW any other Elvis Costello fans here?)

Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
17 October 2010
4.23am
MeanMrsMustard
Nowhere Land
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2776
Member Since:
9 June 2010
Offline
25

Dear Prudence said:

I am notorious for singing Elvis Costello at the top of my lungs (BTW any other Elvis Costello fans here?)


I don't know much of his music (sorry Mom!) but my mom loves him. She's spoken with him on the phone. (waits patiently for DP to faint and come to) You'll have to talk with her sometime. :D

If I seem to act unkind, it's only me, it's not my mind that is confusing things.

17 October 2010
3.45pm
Dear Prudence
Coming down fast but miles above you.
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 1176
Member Since:
7 August 2010
Offline
26

MeanMrs.Mustard said:

Dear Prudence said:

I am notorious for singing Elvis Costello at the top of my lungs (BTW any other Elvis Costello fans here?)


I don't know much of his music (sorry Mom!) but my mom loves him. She's spoken with him on the phone. (waits patiently for DP to faint and come to) You'll have to talk with her sometime. :D

*faints* *Comes to* WOW!!!  I would LOVE to know about that experience!!paul-mccartney
Dear Prudence Giving you quality -Facepalms- , since August 7, 2010.
18 October 2010
6.48am
These are words that go together well
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia.
London Palladium
Forum Posts: 112
Member Since:
30 August 2010
Offline
27

vonbontee said:

These are words that go together well said:

Oh my goodness you guys don't hate me but I know a whole Shania Twain album off by heart. Instead of listening to the Beatles, my parents played her CD anywhere and everywhere. Her music is my guilty pleasure hahah

-blushes-


Wow, for some reason I never woulda thought that Shania had any kind of Australian following!
 

(I liked a few of her singles myself.)


Yeah me and my friends have this thing where at lunchtimes we sing "Man! I Feel Like a Woman" really loud. It's quite a lot of fun. Most of my friends only know that song and "That Don't Impress Me Much" but it's all good a-hard-days-night-george-10
asdfghjkl;;lkjhgfdsa;alskdjfhga;sldkfjgh
18 October 2010
5.21pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
28

I'm ashamed. Really. I am. But it was love at first sight with me and Christofer Drew.

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
18 October 2010
5.43pm
Zig
The Toppermost of the Poppermost
Moderator



Forum Posts: 4098
Member Since:
14 April 2010
Offline
29

Dear Prudence said:

I am notorious for singing Elvis Costello at the top of my lungs (BTW any other Elvis Costello fans here?)


(What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love, and Understanding is one of my favorite songs of all time – I just wish he wrote it!

To the fountain of perpetual mirth, Let it roll for all its worth.

Every Little Thing you buy from Amazon or iTunes will help the Beatles Bible if you use these links: Amazon | iTunes

18 October 2010
7.07pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline
30

Sunii said:

I'm ashamed. Really. I am. But it was love at first sight with me and Christofer Drew.


Well at least your tastes have improved a lot…. A LOT…. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8
Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
18 October 2010
10.36pm
vonbontee
Inside a Letterbox
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 2214
Member Since:
1 December 2009
Online
31

Why on earth should anyone feel guilty about enjoying MOTOWN music?!  (Or Elvis C. for that matter, even though I've not much use for him myself)

I just want to play. I’d like to think I could work opposite Sinatra, B.B. King, the Beatles, or a polka band... - Jazz musician Rahsaan Roland Kirk, 1967
19 October 2010
10.36am
Joe
Pepperland
Admin
Forum Posts: 3450
Member Since:
31 March 2008
Offline
32

I saw Elvis C in concert a few months ago, just him and a guitar (or a selection of guitars, more accurately). He was great.

I think Imperial Bedroom is my favourite album of his. It's quite Beatley in places – it was produced by Geoff Emerick, The Beatles' main engineer from Revolver onwards.

Please don't spoil my day; I'm miles away

Can buy me love! Please consider using these links to support the Beatles Bible: Amazon | iTunes

19 October 2010
1.31pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
33

mithveaen said:

Well at least your tastes have improved a lot…. A LOT…. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8


May I ask what you mean by that, Mith?

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
19 October 2010
2.31pm
Decca
Forum Posts: 91
Member Since:
29 September 2010
Offline
34

mithveaen said:

Sunii said:

I'm ashamed. Really. I am. But it was love at first sight with me and Christofer Drew.


Well at least your tastes have improved a lot…. A LOT…. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8

What IS that??  If my daughter brought that home, there'd be trouble aplenty……..Love might be HIS weapon but mine's a Louisville Slugger…..blue-meanie
19 October 2010
4.13pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
35

EyesofBlue said:

Sunii said:

I'm ashamed. Really. I am. But it was love at first sight with me and Christofer Drew.


What IS that??  If my daughter brought that home, there'd be trouble aplenty……..Love might be HIS weapon but mine's a Louisville Slugger…..blue-meanie

That there is Christofer Drew. He has the voice of an angel and sings great truth.

Oh, and just because he has a tattoo and long hair doesn't mean he is some bad-ass kid….a-hard-days-night-paul-11

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
19 October 2010
6.15pm
Decca
Forum Posts: 91
Member Since:
29 September 2010
Offline
36

Sunii said:

EyesofBlue said:

Sunii said:

I'm ashamed. Really. I am. But it was love at first sight with me and Christofer Drew.


What IS that??  If my daughter brought that home, there'd be trouble aplenty……..Love might be HIS weapon but mine's a Louisville Slugger…..blue-meanie

That there is Christofer Drew. He has the voice of an angel and sings great truth.
Oh, and just because he has a tattoo and long hair doesn't mean he is some bad-ass kid….a-hard-days-night-paul-11

Well all Christofer Drew was my derision….(ha-ha-ha)……Okay, if you say he's all that, then he can't be so bad…..*smiles!*  Tell me he's kind to animals, then I'll like him just fine.  (btw, I work with juvenile delinquents and, believe me, Christofer Drew ain't scary by a long shot…)paul-mccartney
19 October 2010
6.41pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
37

He's actually vegan and is an animal activist. So yes, he is kind to the animals. :)

Here is a song of his if anyone is interested in listening. Beware that it is acoustic pop….lamest genre ever, but I love it.

ob=av2e

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
19 October 2010
7.12pm
Decca
Forum Posts: 91
Member Since:
29 September 2010
Offline
38

Sunii said:

He's actually vegan and is an animal activist. So yes, he is kind to the animals. :)

Here is a song of his if anyone is interested in listening. Beware that it is acoustic pop….lamest genre ever, but I love it.

ob=av2e


*smiles!*  Well, this is, after all……Guilty Pleasures….a-hard-days-night-george-9
19 October 2010
8.53pm
mithveaen
Sitarday's room
Apple rooftop
Forum Posts: 4651
Member Since:
1 May 2010
Offline

Sunii said:

mithveaen said:

Well at least your tastes have improved a lot…. A LOT…. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8


May I ask what you mean by that, Mith?
 

Umb……..
 

Ok maybe I said it without thinking. I don't want to be mean. But the other guy Sunii likes looks better… a-hard-days-night-john-7
 

I didn't want to be mean with Christofer Drew. Rosaries and long tattoos are a total turn off for me….… a-hard-days-night-george-10

Here comes the sun….. Scoobie-doobie…… Something in the way she moves…..attracts me like a cauliflower… Bop. Bop, cat bop. Go, Johnny, Go. Beware of Darkness…  I believe in SH...
19 October 2010
9.17pm
Sunii
Candlestick Park
Forum Posts: 653
Member Since:
13 February 2010
Offline
40

mithveaen said:

Sunii said:

mithveaen said:

Well at least your tastes have improved a lot…. A LOT…. a-hard-days-night-ringo-8


May I ask what you mean by that, Mith?
 

Umb……..
 
Ok maybe I said it without thinking. I don't want to be mean. But the other guy Sunii likes looks better… a-hard-days-night-john-7
 

I didn't want to be mean with Christofer Drew. Rosaries and long tattoos are a total turn off for me….… a-hard-days-night-george-10


And the other guy I liked? Who is that?

Beatles>Christofer :) ALWAYS.

  Thursday night your stockings needed mending.
Forum Timezone: Europe/London

Most Users Ever Online: 597

Currently Online: vonbontee, meanmistermustard, Annadog40, StrawberryFieldsForever
55 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

meanmistermustard: 9716

mr. Sun king coming together: 6916

parlance: 5101

Ahhh Girl: 4929

mithveaen: 4651

Zig: 4098

Annadog40: 4093

Mr. Kite: 3638

Ron Nasty: 3025

fabfouremily: 2934

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 88

Members: 2589

Moderators: 4

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3

Forums: 34

Topics: 3162

Posts: 133645

Newest Members: estoreparka, mouse, ug3hp, tilt, JMF

Moderators: Ahhh Girl (4929), meanmistermustard (9716), Zig (4098), Joe (3450)

Administrators: Joe (3450), Ellie (1)

Members Birthdays
Today: None
Upcoming: None